The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
17 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

So Why Did Film Director Tony Scott Kill Himself?

Myths About The States In His Films Made Him Jump

*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 20.Aug.2012, 06:52 PM
Post #1

I think so.

Instead of the military people, the covert operators at home and abroad, and even the blacks being the good guys, as he portrayed in all his films, they turned out to be the bad, and he went off the bridge.

What do you thinK?
Go to the top of the page
+
Puffin
post 20.Aug.2012, 07:12 PM
Post #2

According to the UK press he was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour/cancer a couple of weeks ago
+
Hamsterdam
post 20.Aug.2012, 07:30 PM
Post #3

I hear his last words were "Bungeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,,,, Oh Damn!"
+
Mzungu
post 20.Aug.2012, 07:34 PM
Post #4

...more like,"oh shit I can't swim!"

*not a great way to go, eh?*
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 20.Aug.2012, 07:37 PM
Post #5

Sounds to me like something cooked up by the securocrats only today.

The source of the rumor is not identified, and the articles claim that Scott has been battling certain death for a considerable time, that he only learned about it two weeks ago, and others just think that it might be possible.

I think that it is a direct result of his being cajoled into supporting Obama's re-election efforts, especially by George Clooney back on Thursdays night, May 10th, when the actor had that fund-raising event at his Hollywood home - what FBI Special Agent Steven Ivens apparently helped supply security for.

Ivens was then set up for assassination because of his wanting to tell tales about the sabotaging of that Sukhoi jet liner in Indonesia the day before - what killed not only his acquaintinace pilot and sales representative Peter Adler but also 44 other people involved.

By placing Ivens in Obama's security detail at Clooney's house in Hollywood, it made it look like he was out to get the President - what was reinforced by someone standing in for Ivens when he told the Russian Consul General in San Francisco while he was in an LA hotel that all the crazy Americans were out to commit a 'false flag' operation at Moscow's expense - what made it look like Ivens was working for Russia. He was subsequently killed.

When Scott realized all this - what completely destroyed all the closely-held, Reaganite beliefs he had about America, he jumped off the bridge as if he were the only top gun left.
+
SimonDMontfort
post 20.Aug.2012, 07:37 PM
Post #6

I agree with Puffin above - anyone who has seen what cancer sufferers undergo could be excused not wanting to go through it.

Suggestion of sibling rivalry (with his brother Ridley Scott) ? Don't think so...
+
Hamsterdam
post 20.Aug.2012, 07:41 PM
Post #7

Yes but Trow's explanation seems the likelier choice don't you think?
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 20.Aug.2012, 07:49 PM
Post #8

And don't forget the great admiration that Scott and his brother had for Lincoln, the Great Emancipator that they were making a film about, especially his conspiracy assassination.

Just think of what poor Tony felt when he discovered by black Obama was just like the rest of the white scum.
+
skogsbo
post 20.Aug.2012, 08:31 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 20.Aug.2012, 07:49 PM) *
Just think of what poor Tony felt when he discovered by black Obama was just like the rest of the white scum.

so why isn't 50% of the USA jumping with him?
+
Yorkshireman
post 20.Aug.2012, 08:43 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 20.Aug.2012, 07:49 PM) *
And don't forget the great admiration that Scott and his brother had for Lincoln, the Great Emancipator that they were making a film about...

I realise that the story is as close to truth as yours are ... but Trow ...sorry to tell You ... Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter ...the film ... is fiction biggrin.gif
+
Svensksmith
post 21.Aug.2012, 12:24 AM
Post #11

I think the CIA threw him off the bridge.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 21.Aug.2012, 12:46 AM
Post #12

I'm going with jealous Israeli fighter pilots!
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 21.Aug.2012, 06:39 AM
Post #13

Tony Scott's wife has told investigators that her husband didn't have cancer or any other serious medical problem.

For selecting the false story about why he committed suicide after he seems to have learned that he had inoperable brain cancer two weeks earlier, note that the LA coroner ruled on August 6th that FBI Special Agent Steve Ivens killed himself, and that was the same date that the Armenian airline returned its only Sukhoi Super Jet - 100.

Just shows that 99% of the people cannot handle the truth when it really comes to crucial matters.
+
skogsbo
post 21.Aug.2012, 09:15 AM
Post #14

Why don't you wait to see if the autopsy is made public, it's called gathering credible evidence. Then you can spout your smelly stuff once you really have any idea what is going on.

It's incredible isn't it, that with a global population of a few billion that somebody actually died on the same day that an aircraft crashes, wonder what the odds on that are?

Or perhaps even just intelligence services. The CIA has 20,000 ish people, so lets guess globally 200,000 people are employed at any time in Intelligence (not counting Trow). Given them an average of 20 years working in the job, life expectancy of 70 years. So you'll probably have a factor 2.5, given that it's working life post education years, not living years. 200,000 times 2.5, 1/2million people alive who either work or have worked in Int.
They will all die sometime, but presuming that they all reach at least 70, then a 1/70 of them die each year. So that's 7142 people per annum or 19 per day people dying who have been or are employed in the intelligence services dying every single day. So the odds are not with your theory Trow.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 21.Aug.2012, 09:49 AM
Post #15

Just the expected smelly crap that you are noted for, Skogsbo.There are no odds involved in what I am claiming - i. e., Peter Adler was on the Sukhoi plane when it crashed, there was no air crash when Bureau Special Agent was killed on May 11th or thereafter, and there was no plane crash when Tony Scott jumped off from that bridge on Sunday..

As for waiting for the coroner to rule on a case where many persons saw Scott jump is pathetic. He obviously committed suicide - end of case - so postponing a ruling just reminds me when that London one was postponed two years ago, and we still don't have a real ruling.

The postponement is just to help everyone to forget about it. smile.gif

Coroner: Tony Scott autopsy results weeks away
Copyright 2012 The Washington Times, LLC | 3600 New York Avenue NE | Washington, DC 20002 | 202-636-3000

Read more: Coroner: Tony Scott autopsy results weeks away - Washington Times
+

17 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: