The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Small Business Software

Applications/Programs for tracking purchases

benlearning
post 9.Feb.2017, 11:06 PM
Post #1

Hey All,

I'm helping a friend who owns a small salon in Sweden evaluate computer application/program options for tracking purchases (haircuts, services, products). The majority of these purchases will be non-cash (this is Sweden of course) but there will be cash purchases as well. Presently she records everything by hand and spends about five hours a week doing so, which is not time effective.

I'm from California, so the majority of the options I'm aware of either aren't available in Sweden, or do not meet Swedish tax regulations.

Presently she is a solo owner, but will be renting out some of her chairs in the future. So I would imagine for now her user base for accessing the system would be for systems that accommodate one to four users.

I have a friend who recommended Visma SPCS eKonomi, which seems promising as long as it can incorporate into her present system. It runs around 1500 SEK for the year, which is reasonable. I have sent them an email to find out more information.

Pretty much looking for recommendations for programs or applications to research.

I appreciate you taking a look!
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: