The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Housing renovation cost estimates

Help with prices

ABCTOZ
post 23.Sep.2009, 07:52 PM
Post #16

Hi
I have bought land (tomt) recently, Now I am now planning to build house( 2 plan normal house). Kindly guide me how can I proceed for that?
Thanks in advance
Go to the top of the page
+
Puffin
post 23.Sep.2009, 08:26 PM
Post #17

You should contact the kommun and find out how to apply for planning permission - there are sometimes restrictions on what you can build
+
ABCTOZ
post 24.Sep.2009, 07:55 AM
Post #18

I have permission from kommun, I can build maximum 200 square meter house, I have talked with electricity, water and swerage (avelopp). All paper work is done, now i need guidence. I have investigated little bit about building houses.
There are two solutions
1) Contact with construction company and company builds house for me.
2) Hire people and build house according to my requirements.
If I go for solution 1 then standard house costs 1.6 Million
while I have NO idea about second solution, if it seems that second solution seems bit cheap but I have NO idea how to start ? I need advice for that.
Thanks in Advance.
+
smokin joe
post 24.Sep.2009, 08:35 AM
Post #19

we built a new house.
dude.be very careful about the cost.
add at least 100k in hidden extras ok..
i would never do it again..it was a nightmare i tell ya..water and sewage will cost you a fortune to connect..

in the end it cost us close to 200k in extras...one big thing to consider is how far you are from the nearest electric connection
300 sek per meter vattenfall charged us
+
look2know
post 11.Apr.2018, 09:51 AM
Post #20

I have like a house in Kramfors. The house roof needs to renovate, the boiler needs to change and the bathroom needs to renovate too. Can anyone advice or guide me how do I calculate this cost after buying the house? The reason I am asking is after buying cost also include the overall price of the house. So I must calculate that how much it would have cost me total and that would be house price for me. That way I can decide to buy or not to buy that house.
Thanks,
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: