The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

parcel forwarding service

looking for a person or company

bastiaan_s
post 20.Oct.2017, 07:48 AM
Post #1

Hello All,

I am looking for someone who wants to (periodically) forward a package to the Netherlands.

Since 2014 I have quit smoking cigarettes, I do not want to go back to smoking them.
However I find snus to be a good fallback whenever I crave for nicotine.

I would like to periodically order snus online for delivery in Sweden, and then have it forwarded to the Netherlands.

If you know of a commercial solution, please let me know.
If you are an individual that wouldn't mind making a little extra to help me out, I can pay via bank transfer.

Kind regards,

Bastiaan
Go to the top of the page
+
intrepidfox
post 20.Oct.2017, 12:47 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (bastiaan_s @ 20.Oct.2017, 07:48 AM) *
Hello All,I am looking for someone who wants to (periodically) forward a package to the Netherlands.Since 2014 I have quit smoking cigarettes, I do not want to go back to smok ... (show full quote)

You can try these people. Not sure if they deliver abroad but they are honest and their shop has an amazing selection. Try contacting them.

https://www.nettotobak.com/
+
TLSucks
post 20.Oct.2017, 01:13 PM
Post #3

Unfortunately it is illegal to sell snus in the rest of the EU so your will likely not find any Swedish company that will export to another EU country. You might try US shops such as https://www.northerner.com/us/worldwide-shipping
They deliver to the EU, however, there is no guarantee that it gets through customs.
+
bastiaan_s
post 20.Oct.2017, 02:44 PM
Post #4

Thank you both for your quick replies.

I am well aware of EU law concerning snus.

It is very regrettable that the deep pockets of big pharma lobby and lawmakers hatred to all things tobacco have caused an EU ban on snus.

I do not want to ask a small/medium sized business to risk getting caught breaking EU law, that is the reason I asked for someone to accept, re-package and re-send the snus for me.

Have a great weekend.

Bastiaan
+
intrepidfox
post 20.Oct.2017, 05:27 PM
Post #5

Strange with the EU.

There was a rule that stated that if a product in one EU country was ok then it was ok in every other EU country. It is called the cassis de dijon ruling

https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassis_de_Dijon_(dom)
+
TLSucks
post 20.Oct.2017, 05:35 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 20.Oct.2017, 04:27 PM) *
Strange with the EU.There was a rule that stated that if a product in one EU country was ok then it was ok in every other EU country. It is called the cassis de dijon rulingh ... (show full quote)

Sweden negotiated an exception when joining the union.
+
intrepidfox
post 20.Oct.2017, 05:49 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (TLSucks @ 20.Oct.2017, 04:35 PM) *
Sweden negotiated an exception when joining the union.

But as it is legal here is should be legal all over Europe. Typical EU crap. It is the same as the Systembolaget, The EU court stated it was not a monopoly but it is. Thank god for Brexit. Lets hope for a Swexit as well
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 20.Oct.2017, 06:24 PM
Post #8

Have you tried nicotine patches???
+

Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: