The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >   Reply to this topic

SweNazi extradited from Germany

For hate crimes against Immigrants

Uncle Fred
post 27.Jan.2019, 12:09 AM
Post #31

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 09:01 PM) *
You are mistaken... I’ve only been talking about terrorism, not intimidation...That’s why we are on different pages and you are getting confused... and confusing me.I thou ... (show full quote)

I am not mistaken at all and I am not getting confused.

You previously stated "What most politicians do is a terrorist act because they control by fear.

Here is the definition... since you are big on that...
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."
So here you clarify that to intimidate is an act of terrorism.

I then questioned with "Just to clarify then, if I feel intimidated by something is that an act of terrorism."

You answered "If it is done to you and others with the pursuit of political aims, then yes."

As I said the definition of intimidate has nothing to do with political aims, so how does this leave things.

Now do you want another chance to answer that question.
Go to the top of the page
+
Uncle Fred
post 27.Jan.2019, 12:44 AM
Post #32

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 07:16 PM) *
So back to how this all came about... a certain bsmith in post whatever number equated terrorism specifically to Islam.If you are, bsmith, standing strong on your equation, th ... (show full quote)

I totally agree with you here. Christianity was full of evil back in the middle ages, With priests ordering murders etc. Even to the Point of the plot to kill Queen Elisabeth 1 over the fear that they would lose control. Terrorism was all the rage back then.

Today we still live in a world full of terrorists. The list is huge, yes today there are Christian terrorists groups such as the Irish Republican Army and ETA the Basque terrorist group. But these are local to the cause.
So terrorism is not specifically to Islam as you say.
But take a look at this on Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_desig...errorist_groups

Some what scary would you say.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 27.Jan.2019, 08:11 AM
Post #33

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 27.Jan.2019, 12:09 AM) *
I am not mistaken at all and I am not getting confused. You previously stated "What most politicians do is a terrorist act because they control by fear.Here is the defini ... (show full quote)

Because we are talking about the definition of terrorism you dumb piece of shit. Holy fuck are you inbred and retarded?

Intimidation in itself has nothing to do with terrorism. If intimidation is used in the purpose of a political agenda then it is terrorism. I have made this very clear you senile dumb fucking inbred Brit.
+
Uncle Fred
post 27.Jan.2019, 11:56 AM
Post #34

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 27.Jan.2019, 08:11 AM) *
Because we are talking about the definition of terrorism you dumb piece of shit. Holy fuck are you inbred and retarded?Intimidation in itself has nothing to do with terrorism. ... (show full quote)

I AM WRITING THIS IN CAPITALS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT PROPERLY. NOW YOU HAVE TOTALLY LOST IT, LOWERING WHAT LITTLE STANDARDS YOU HAVE TO NAME CALLING, GOD YOU MUST FEEL GOOD NOW.
THE QUESTION I ASKED YOU WAS ABOUT INTIMIDATION NOT TERRORISM, YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO READ ENGLISH TO UNDERSTAND THIS.
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH HERE WITH THIS STATEMENT,
“IF INTIMIDATION IS USED IN THE PURPOSE OF A POLITICAL AGENDA THEN IT IS TERRORISM.”
HERE YOU ARE TRYING TO CHANGE THE DEFINITION INTIMIDATE TO SUIT YOURSELF, YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES OF ENGLISH IF YOU WANT TO TAKE PART ON THIS FORUM.
BEFORE YOU RESPOND TO THIS THINK VERY, VERY CAREFULLY BECAUSE YOU DON’T WANT TO EMBARRASS AND MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF AGAIN.
NOW GROW UP LITTLE GIRL AND GO OUT TO PLAY, BEFORE YOU DO LET YOUR MUMMY FIRST, YOU DON’T WANT HER TO WORRY DO YOU.
+
Bsmith
post 27.Jan.2019, 12:01 PM
Post #35

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 27.Jan.2019, 08:11 AM) *
Because we are talking about the definition of terrorism you dumb piece of shit. Holy fuck are you inbred and retarded?

What a class act.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 27.Jan.2019, 12:46 PM
Post #36

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 27.Jan.2019, 11:56 AM) *
I AM WRITING THIS IN CAPITALS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT PROPERLY. NOW YOU HAVE TOTALLY LOST IT, LOWERING WHAT LITTLE STANDARDS YOU HAVE TO NAME CALLING, GOD YOU MUST FEEL GOOD ... (show full quote)

Omg how stupid are you? Learn to type if you are gonna start speaking about language.

IF INTIMIDATION IS USED IN THE PURPOSE OF A POLITICAL AGENDA THEN IT IS TERRORISM

That statement clearly does not define or attempt to define intimidation. I have clearly been defining terrorism this entire time. Intimidation, as I have said over and over, is not, in itself terrorism. The use of intimidation or violence WITH A POLITICAL AIM IS TERRORISM.

I’m not changing the definition of intimidate because I was never defining it you inbred Brit.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 27.Jan.2019, 12:52 PM
Post #37

Sorry I was busy gagging to keep typing.

frighten or overawe (someone), especially in order to make them do what one wants.

That is the definition of intimidate.

If what one wants is part of their political agenda, then that could be terrorism. Although an argument for terrorism would be better if a group is being intimidated for the purpose of furthering a political agenda.

What are you even going at uncle?
+
Uncle Fred
post 27.Jan.2019, 01:10 PM
Post #38

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 27.Jan.2019, 12:46 PM) *
Omg how stupid are you? Learn to type if you are gonna start speaking about language.IF INTIMIDATION IS USED IN THE PURPOSE OF A POLITICAL AGENDA THEN IT IS TERRORISMThat stat ... (show full quote)

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 27.Jan.2019, 12:52 PM) *
Sorry I was busy gagging to keep typing.frighten or overawe (someone), especially in order to make them do what one wants.That is the definition of intimidate.If what one want ... (show full quote)

OK, it seems some form of normal service has resumed.

My point is, I asked a simple question that was never answered correctly.

In an earlier post you defined a terrorist act as

"the unlawful use of violence and intimidation"

This is the definition of intimidate according the Cambridge dictionary,

"To frighten or threaten someone, usually in order to persuade them to do something that you want them to do".

There is no mention of political aims as you so put it.

Can we agree at this point.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 27.Jan.2019, 01:45 PM
Post #39

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 27.Jan.2019, 01:10 PM) *
OK, it seems some form of normal service has resumed. My point is, I asked a simple question that was never answered correctly.In an earlier post you defined a terrorist act a ... (show full quote)

You are incorrectly quoting me... hence your confusion.

Paraphrasing since I’m not going back to the multiple posts I have already done... I defined terrorism as... to use your snippet... “the unlawful use of violence and intimidation”... WITH THE INTENT TO FURTHER A POLITICAL AGENDA...

The capitalized part is what turns violence, the threat or action, and intimidation into a terrorist act.

I agree with you, as said before, that intimidation in itself is NOT a terrorist act. I AGREE with you. You need to realize I was never talking about intimidation in itself. It is not automatically linked to terrorism... which I thought you could have understood when my position on the story of the old folks you mentioned... which was that the intimidation and violence brought onto them by teens in their neighborhood is HARRASSMENT or ASSAULT.

We good now?
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 27.Jan.2019, 03:28 PM
Post #40

The comedy level is quite acceptable now, hope it stays like this, we should thank this guy for livening up this place with his humour, tact and wonderfully crafted ideas and comments!!! rolleyes.gif
+
Gjeebes
post 27.Jan.2019, 05:09 PM
Post #41

Terrorism as defined by the Canadian Criminal Code:

"Under the Canadian Criminal Code, terrorism is defined as an act committed in whole or in part for a political, religious or ideological purpose, objective or cause, and that is done with the intent of intimidating the public or a segment of the public or compelling someone to do or refrain from doing something."

from: https://globalnews.ca/news/4891602/terroris...rests-analysis/

And, oddly, the people arrested were both Syrian refugees who arrived in Canada only a couple years ago.

Saywhat-in-the-face, seems like you've just made up your own scattered and vague definition of terrorism and then shat your pants repeatedly ever since.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 27.Jan.2019, 05:23 PM
Post #42

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 27.Jan.2019, 05:09 PM) *
Terrorism as defined by the Canadian Criminal Code:"Under the Canadian Criminal Code, terrorism is defined as an act committed in whole or in part for a political, religi ... (show full quote)

Uh oh, here comes more scatalogical throwings from this guy.

Really? My definition was same as the Canadian minus religious and ideological motive. They are all one in the same to me.

Where in that article does it say the people were Syrian refugees?
+
Gjeebes
post 27.Jan.2019, 05:41 PM
Post #43

"Where in that article does it say the people were Syrian refugees?"

It doesn't, you windbag.

Can't you read?

"My definition was same...minus religious and ideological motive."

Right, so your definition was totally lacking...big of you to come through on that note.

And yes, rather disconcerting omissions considering your tone and the overall disarray of your arguments.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 27.Jan.2019, 05:59 PM
Post #44

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 27.Jan.2019, 05:41 PM) *
"Where in that article does it say the people were Syrian refugees?"It doesn't, you windbag.Can't you read?"My definition was same...minus religious and ... (show full quote)

Ya don’t get it.

Religion, ideology, politics... it’s all the same to me. Don’t cherry pick and truncate quotes. U naughty boy. It’s like it’s like playing with the stats to push your narrative.

U mad?

No u no mad. U just good troll come out to play and flame up more ruckus. So you made up that they are Syrian refugees or you gonna post the article saying that. I know u like links. I like red hots

I like you wu tang. Bring da ruckus
+
Gjeebes
post 27.Jan.2019, 06:14 PM
Post #45

"Religion, ideology, politics... it’s all the same to me."

That's really quite bewildering. Such a simplistic view...I guess you don't do nuance. You'll fit right in with the Meatballs, if you ever move there from the Donald-"I-can't-build-the-wall"-Land.

"So you made up that they are Syrian refugees or you gonna post the article saying that."

You are a complete moron. I didn't state that "that" article claimed any such thing. Do try to keep up.

But, shit-for-brains, do you really think that is the only news piece around, for that event? You seriously have a limited perspective.

As usual, you simply know not what you speak of...such a catastrophic failure, you are.

The only one here, bedsides mainly Gamla and gsurya, who isn't getting "it", is you, you fanatical tantrum-throwing child.
+

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: