The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Hi from Italy

moving to Gothenburg

Dan.gem
post 1.Mar.2017, 02:06 PM
Post #1

Hi people,

I'm Daniele, a 25 yr old Italian mechanical engineer... I'll be in Gothenburg on the 16th of March to write my master thesis at the Chalmers University of Technology.

I am very thrilled to live in Sweden for few months, but I hope I could find some new friends online before a come. I'm a very laid back person (I am a beer/pub person, not a cocktail/disco one) and I enjoy meeting new people from all over the world.

I'm from Napoli and I live by the sea, so I believe that Gothenburg is a good match for me (I love seafood, and I know there I can find the best in Sweden).
So if you want to meet a young, laid back Italian guy... or you want to be helpful: tell me where I can find the best beers and (reasonably priced) restaurants, send me a message biggrin.gif

P.S. I am also looking for a 3 rooms apartment if you can help me.
Go to the top of the page
+
yet another brit
post 3.Mar.2017, 03:06 PM
Post #2

I hope you enjoy Gothenburg - you may find it is a bit more rainy than Napoli though.

You might want to push the university hard to help get you an apartment. It's otherwise very difficult, and unless you are richer than the average student a three-room is going to be very likely out of your price range...even if you can find one...(harsh reality, I am afraid!).
+
Dan.gem
post 7.Mar.2017, 12:56 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (yet another brit @ 3.Mar.2017, 03:06 PM) *
I hope you enjoy Gothenburg - you may find it is a bit more rainy than Napoli though.You might want to push the university hard to help get you an apartment. It's otherwis ... (show full quote)

I have just found an house in Lunden... near the Tram 5, do you think this is a good place? I'm talking about the position.

Of course I hope is a safe place as well.

If you have any info, that could help a lot!
Thank you brit biggrin.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: