The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Planning to live in Vaxjo as student dependent

Need some advice to survive

zander
post 18.Aug.2017, 04:38 PM
Post #1

Hi dear all,
I like the locals are very much contributing in this forum and this is very kind of them. I am planing to live in Vaxjo on a dependent visa for 2 years and my fiance will be here for studies for that time. I really appreciate that if you guys can give me some guidence. The university is providing health insurance to my fiance.

1. Am I also eligible for free health insurance?
  2. what should I do for basic health issues if occurs?
  3. How can I be quickly get a permanent residence card by doing some job or a small kind of self employed work?
  4. I am a junior level of php developer and can develop in php and can create magento shopping sites. Does that help for job or self employing if I tried to give online shop to small business owners like shopkeepers? And how much i can earn monthly in USD if got this kind of jobs.
  5. If nothing work like that then what kind of easy labour jobs I can find and do in the age of 40.And how much i can earn monthly in USD.(share info plz)

Thanks in advance rolleyes.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
manmanam
post 26.Sep.2017, 07:48 AM
Post #2

QUOTE (zander @ 18.Aug.2017, 05:38 PM) *
Hi dear all,I like the locals are very much contributing in this forum and this is very kind of them. I am planing to live in Vaxjo on a dependent visa for 2 years and my fian ... (show full quote)

Hi,
Växjö is a small city and if you do not know Swedish it is difficult to find student job. The good thing about Växjö is it is an IT
city so you have chance of finding IT jobs there. My suggestion to you to start Swedish course full time there it makes you talk enought for an IT job after 6 months.
I think since you are here for 2 years study you will get a personal number and automaticly the inssurance
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: