The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

want solution for my problem

please respond quickly

sai
post 14.Sep.2017, 02:24 PM
Post #1

Hi,

My husband came on last year,August.Me and my son came this year January.
Recently my husband got permanent position in one of the best company in Stockholm.
So we planned to buy an apartment because his income is stable and to get rid of high rent.After getting loan promise from bank,my husband came to know that the next process is to go for bidding then with the details of the house we need to go back to bank.

Recently 6 days back,my husband went to look an apartment,spoke with seller and had a deal.
The next day he went and signed the contract,collected the documents from mediator and went to ask bank,they are saying we can't give you the loan as we promised because of some tax issue.so now seller is asking us to deposit initial amount in his bank till the house gets sold.
since we are new to this country ,what is the rule if we break the contract because of bank loan problem we are not able to buy the house now and , Can some one help me out how to sort out this problem.And how much fee do we need to pay?
Go to the top of the page
+
Essingeviken
post 14.Sep.2017, 08:34 PM
Post #2

When you get a loan promise, the bank still needs to be approve the property you intend to buy. For that reason, the contract you have signed needs to state that your purchase of the appartment is subject to you getting a loan approved with the Bank. Does it do that? I forget what deposits are these days...maybe they are 10% or something similar.

It would be interesting to know what reasons the bank is for going back on your loan promise...did you provide them with correct information in the beginning? "Some tax issue" sounds a bit vague.
+
axiom
post 14.Sep.2017, 11:56 PM
Post #3

It is rather unusual for a bank to go back on the loan pre-approval. My guess is that your husband's salary is not fully reported with skatteverket so they are seeing perhaps only 50% for last year. Usually, you can solve this by sending in some pay slips to prove the monthly salary. Start by talking to the bank and see what they suggest.
+
sai
post 18.Sep.2017, 10:22 AM
Post #4

Thank for your replies and suggestions.

@Essingeviken,
Yes we have provided correct information to the bank.This is what the problem regarding tax,
my husband's salary is not fully reported with skatt office,so they are seeing only 50% for last year.

@axiom,
Your guess is right,they are seeing 50% tax of last year.And most of the banks are telling the same reason.definitely we will check the option you have suggested for us.

---------Current Scenario--------
Since my husband signed the contract, he spoke with another private bank with high rate of interest 6% of home loan and 15% of personal loan,got preliminary approval.After this,he asked mediator to proceed the deal.Now seller is asking 30,000 kr extra because bank has delayed 2-3 days.with so many hurdles we finally came out of the solution ,but again seller is asking us to pay extra money.

This is the reply from them-
""Hi, Just so there is no confusion my offer remains at 2.1 for a new contract.If that is not agreeable to you I will cancel our agreement due to your breaking of the contract and we will take it to court.And the apartment will be sold to highest bidder".

I don't understand,is this the way people treat others,because we don't know the proper rules here.I am feeling there is no humanity here.Me and my husband had no proper sleep at all from past one week.Delay may happen sometimes from bank/due to some problems.We hardly collected all the required amount.
Now atleast with high rate of interest one bank came forward to give us loan.We thought the problem is solved.But seems like he wants to complicate the things.

Can someone tell me what is the solution for this? Is there any person who knows what Swedish law says,if the delay happen from bank.
+
axiom
post 18.Sep.2017, 11:45 AM
Post #5

Are you spamming or trolling?

You have posted this so many times.

Speak to the first bank, most banks are happy if you send in a letter from your employer showing your annual salary instead of the tax data.

6% and 15% is extremely high interest rates when you can get 1.5% with a regular bank.

The seller is not being mean, think from their side they want to sell, perhaps to buy as well they cant wait for you forever.

You husband sounds smart, he works for one of the best companies in Stockholm, didn't he research this and get some advice BEFORE?
+
sai
post 18.Sep.2017, 12:00 PM
Post #6

Hi,

I dont want to create issue on this.I just want to find solution.He joined last week only to that company.Hez not smart and he dont even think to fool people,He did his research and got advice from his colleagues but he dont know that bank can do this,till it happened.

Any way,Thank you for ur quick reply.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: