The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

How many topics will Savage post this year?

Anyone want to place bets? My guess is: 58,000.

mjennin2
post 6.Jan.2017, 02:18 PM
Post #1

Is this just another case of someone will trolling tendencies and too much time on their hands?

Once again, TL's forum disappoints.. rolleyes.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
mjennin2
post 6.Jan.2017, 02:36 PM
Post #2

Probably because people enjoy sensationalism for it's entertainment value.

Unfortunately, on the honest end of the spectrum, your successive posting clutters up the recent topics page, and significantly decreases its usefulness.

Suggestion: Post one topic of "News in Savage's World" and post all your noteworthy stories there. One almanac with all the stuff you feel the need to share. Or create a blog and write there.

Do what you want, but don't blame me for poking fun. Consider it a way of "feeding the troll", I suppose wink.gif
+
Bsmith
post 6.Jan.2017, 03:58 PM
Post #3

Do you think he/she gets paid by the post or by the word?
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 6.Jan.2017, 04:25 PM
Post #4

Unfortunately there are misguided posters here, their agenda is not making any sense to the great majority of us...But...They are here...

And yes, they do generate a bit of shall we say backlash, although it never leads to anything constructive.

The worse part of this situation is that they "are the only game in town"...

However, Savage is right in saying you don't have to read those posts...

Maybe we should do just that!!!
+
mjennin2
post 6.Jan.2017, 05:02 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 6.Jan.2017, 02:58 PM) *
Do you think he/she gets paid by the post or by the word?

It would behoove them economically to be by the post - there seem to be more posts than words within laugh.gif The positive side is that at least s/he makes quick work of it, the downside is that quantity > quality.

Makes one remember the Great Troll Debacle of 2015-2016.

Gamla - I have just one question for you: When you imagine Savage... are they blond, or brunette? wink.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 6.Jan.2017, 05:58 PM
Post #6

I am reminded of Byke, Muppet scarf and all!!!

laugh.gif rolleyes.gif
+
mjennin2
post 6.Jan.2017, 07:26 PM
Post #7

Byke! Shoot. There are so many characters that have left this forum. It used to be so much more personal.. even with the more sour personalities. Remember Nemesis? I continue to wonder whatever happened to the likes of those folks...
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 6.Jan.2017, 07:37 PM
Post #8

I guess...They just couldn't take it!!! rolleyes.gif

Although, I left for a while too...

But, TheLocal is like an accident you shouldn't look at, but you just can't help yourself!!!
+
mjennin2
post 6.Jan.2017, 07:49 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 6.Jan.2017, 06:37 PM) *
But, TheLocal is like an accident you shouldn't look at, but you just can't help yourself!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I am dying, Gamla. Too funny.

I think I disappeared for 2 or 3 years. I float in and out. I guess TL for me is sort of on a "use and abuse" basis, although I do try to give back on occasion.

My favorite thread was still the one Princess P (I think?) started where you write a derogatory lie about the person who commented before you. Good times *wink*
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 6.Jan.2017, 07:58 PM
Post #10

Yes, there used to be a talented group here...Some of the time it was filled with "retorts" that were subject to one upmanship, everybody chipped in and the original thread got lost in the comedy...

Oh, well...
+
Svedallas
post 6.Jan.2017, 10:30 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (mjennin2 @ 6.Jan.2017, 02:18 PM) *
Is this just another case of someone will trolling tendencies and too much time on their hands?. Once again, TL's forum disappoints.. rolleyes.gif

I am betting for at least 70,000, with at 99% based on general hate, immigration or racially motivated.

Savage needs a LIFE!.

Look through the threads now. This person is "SAVAGE" on the threads literally. And they have completely killed TL. RIP.
+
Svedallas
post 6.Jan.2017, 10:32 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (mjennin2 @ 6.Jan.2017, 07:49 PM) *
I am dying, Gamla. Too funny.I think I disappeared for 2 or 3 years. I float in and out. I guess TL for me is sort of on a "use and abuse" basis, although I d ... (show full quote)

TL - More like a trainwreck of news. I am here for amusement, this is not online "news".
+
Hisingen
post 6.Jan.2017, 10:43 PM
Post #13

Just a point to remember folks don't dig too much at savage because of its vindictive nature of dreaming up some personal dirt.

Just treat it as yet another of those damned pathetic immigrants who ought never to have been allowed into Sweden.

As to future number of postings, don't you mean cutting and pastings? Even going as far as doing the same with the Local's own 'news'. Talk about a laugh!

laugh.gif laugh.gif
+
Svedallas
post 7.Jan.2017, 10:42 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (Hisingen @ 6.Jan.2017, 10:43 PM) *
Just a point to remember folks don't dig too much at savage because of its vindictive nature of dreaming up some personal dirt.Just treat it as yet another of those damned ... (show full quote)

Savage is a paranoid, low-life individual that needs to leave Sweden.
What a miserable person!

I have never seen so much negativity about Sweden all started about from Savage's posts.

This is where the "FAKE NEWS" comes from. I refuse to respond react to any post or article written by "SAVAGE" as mentioned months ago, that is SAVAGE'S TACTIC.

And @BSMITH - Savage is get paid to spread rumours. Per word and per click per thread is what pays the bills. So all written is absolute garbage...

RIP THE LOCAL "News" paper.
+
LLHope
post 7.Jan.2017, 10:56 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 7.Jan.2017, 10:42 AM) *
This is where the "FAKE NEWS" comes from. I refuse to respond react to any post or article written by "SAVAGE" as mentioned months ago, that is SAVAGE'S TACTIC.

Truth hurts?

@savage is not posting fake news, some of it is biased, yes biggrin.gif and so is the news through general media in Sweden (when they even bother to inform the public of those items @savage has cut-and-paste here).

Please, highlight what you consider to be fake news published by @savage, and I bet it can be shown to be truth that is either biased in the other direction or hoped-you-didn't-know in Swedish media and political opinion.
+

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: