The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
35 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 > »    Reply to this topic

My experience "trying" to move to Sweden

Please god, just end me now

Svedallas
post 29.Jul.2018, 10:36 AM
Post #286

Ok, maybe you are completely nuts... Who said there is no bureaucracy in Sweden?

I have a theory that you are paid by thelocal to troll and a few new articles on the apartment/ housing problem will be coming along shortly.
[/quote]

+1!!!!!!!

I agree with this theory. This sounds like Savage. Remember her?

She would start threads just to keep people talking and back to the low quality news site. There are so many things happening in the daily news in Sweden, but come on, only covering the fire, is a fail.

I am surprised The Local didnt cover the stupid girl who stopped the deportation of the 52 year criminal Afghan. All major newspapers covered that, including bbc. But apparently "evolution of men hairstyles is far more important"
Go to the top of the page
+
Apache001
post 29.Jul.2018, 12:53 PM
Post #287

You need to know how Sweden operates otherwise it will fuck your mind up. When I passed SFI some years ago and they refused to pay me my 12,000kr because I wasn’t a refugee, I escalated to the highest of the highest authority Kommun Director, I got my money in less than 24hrs after threatening to go to the media.

They are using this delay tactics on you because they are worried you may end up using the welfare system once you get the almighty P-nummer, they won’t tell you but I can bet 100% that’s how Swedes reason.

After living here for many years I should know that when Swedes don’t want to do something, they have two passive aggressive ways
1. Go mute and don’t reply at all...radio silence
2. Use all forms of delay tactics
With Swedes you can’t go soft. This society is built around passive aggressiveness.
+
Svedallas
post 29.Jul.2018, 06:12 PM
Post #288

QUOTE (Apache001 @ 29.Jul.2018, 01:53 PM) *
You need to know how Sweden operates otherwise it will fuck your mind up. When I passed SFI some years ago and they refused to pay me my 12,000kr because I wasn’t a refugee, ... (show full quote)

hold on refugees get 12k?
+
Bsmith
post 29.Jul.2018, 11:56 PM
Post #289

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 29.Jul.2018, 06:12 PM) *
hold on refugees get 12k?

Would that surprise you?
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 30.Jul.2018, 12:21 AM
Post #290

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 29.Jul.2018, 08:13 AM) *
Ok, maybe you are completely nuts... Who said there is no bureaucracy in Sweden? I have a theory that you are paid by thelocal to troll and a few new articles on the apartment ... (show full quote)

Nobody speaks about the housing problem because it's convenient to shut up and look the other way. So business as usual, queue or buy.

It's interesting how country that claims to be the most open to dialog and speak about issues affecting sweden can turn so passively aggressive once confronted with the reality that people in sweden specially foreigners have a really hard time finding stable accommodation.

Check your comments and your friends. If that is the average mind set in sweden no wonder why things are the way they are in sweden.

Seriously you are destroying all the marketing written by the local and other news outlet portraying swedes as open minded and tolerant.

Since i started to post about housing, I have been insulted, mocked, told to leave sweden and now I must just nuts for saying what anybody with eyeballs and some neurons can see.

The only way not to be bullied in sweden is to look down and not open your mouth to other than speak about superficial subjects that don't matter.

In Spain we debate about everything. Things that are censored in sweden are open dialog in Spain. The funny thing many swedes say we are a dictatorship when sweden is much closer to a dictatorship not only for the massive surveillance system but the as we can see in this forum, the lack of tolerance to criticism.

Here, while others speak about it, you guys look the other way.

Sweden Needs To Build A New Stockholm To House Migrant Population
https://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/01...ing-population/

But nah!!. It's just I am nuts. No housing crisis.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 30.Jul.2018, 01:03 AM
Post #291

Is anybody posting here living on the street or in a car???

If it rained tomorrow is that the fault of the Swedish people, or would they be congratulated if it did???
+
wallace1837
post 30.Jul.2018, 02:02 AM
Post #292

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 30.Jul.2018, 01:03 AM) *
Is anybody posting here living on the street or in a car???. If it rained tomorrow is that the fault of the Swedish people, or would they be congratulated if it did???

If at least you were bringing information...

Whataboutism may work with poorly educated Swedes, but people here are educated foreigners...
+
Gjeebes
post 30.Jul.2018, 04:11 AM
Post #293

Whatabout if Gamla stopped posting here?

Would he seem more intelligent?
+
Saywhatwhat
post 30.Jul.2018, 08:04 AM
Post #294

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 29.Jul.2018, 02:26 AM) *
I am really sorry for your situation.This is a very strange country. They say there is no bureaucracy but I constantly see a lot of barriers to do all kind of things. It's ... (show full quote)

Here pepito, this is why I call you nuts... Because YOU said there is no bureaucracy in Sweden. Where did you hear that and what would make you believe that? Do you know what bureaucracy is? EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY HAS BUREAUCRACY!

I havent thought anything you've said about the apartment system is wrong. Nor have I insulted or mocked or told you to leave.

But don't make dumb comments like, "they say there is no bureaucracy"
+
Svedallas
post 30.Jul.2018, 09:15 AM
Post #295

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 30.Jul.2018, 01:21 AM) *
Nobody speaks about the housing problem because it's convenient to shut up and look the other way. So business as usual, queue or buy.It's interesting how country that ... (show full quote)

You are a complete idiot.

You obviously do not know enough Swedish to know that Sweden has been discussing this problem for years. YOU ABSOLUTE FOOL!!!!!!!

I am blocking you because you lack any sense of common sense, and your posts are annoying. Do your fucking research before you post, and, in Swedish.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up or leave Sweden.
+
Svedallas
post 30.Jul.2018, 09:35 AM
Post #296

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 30.Jul.2018, 12:56 AM) *
Would that surprise you?

I assumed it was more. Considering how long they stay in SFI.
Many also are illiterate so they spend years at SFI.
+
ChocOwl
post 30.Jul.2018, 02:55 PM
Post #297

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 30.Jul.2018, 01:21 AM) *
Nobody speaks about the housing problem

If nobody told you bout the housing crisis before you moved to Sweden then I wonder who you spoke to? I was made well aware of this before I moved to sweden approx 20 years ago. I spoke to Swedes (eg partner) and researched info online.

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 30.Jul.2018, 10:15 AM) *
You obviously do not know enough Swedish to know that Sweden has been discussing this problem for years.

Yup. Definitely came up in interview at swedish consulate (non-EU...) when applying for residency permit.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 30.Jul.2018, 06:20 PM
Post #298

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 30.Jul.2018, 02:03 AM) *
Is anybody posting here living on the street or in a car???. If it rained tomorrow is that the fault of the Swedish people, or would they be congratulated if it did???

I am glad you asked.

Shipping containers are set to be rented out to students in a bid to solve Sweden's chronic housing shortage. The Local has spoken to the company behind them - and to one council feeling the housing strain.
https://www.thelocal.se/20150409/containers...wedish-students
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 30.Jul.2018, 08:39 PM
Post #299

That's great...

Problem solved!!!
+
SmokerT69
post 31.Jul.2018, 03:14 PM
Post #300

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 29.Jul.2018, 08:13 AM) *
Why don't you talk to your possible employer, skatteverket, or your wife. Are you completely neglected as a partner or something? When you ask your wife to help you in yo ... (show full quote)

Yes, my wife has gone with me to skattsverket and migrationsverket many times. She's called them on the phone on my behalf as well. I've also had her family assist me as well, including her stepfather who's a Union rep here in our town. He's pretty knowledgeable about these kinds of things and has helped other people in the past. That's not the issue, the problem is that every single person at skatteverket will give you different information. Look at my most recent trip to Gävle to get my coordination number. Four different employees at skatteverket there told me different information to my face within the 3 hours I was dealing with them.

There's only so much you can do. You can go there with all the right information and papperwork, and then they'll tell you that you did something wrong and to fill out this form. Then you have to wait 3 weeks for a response in the mail only to be told that it was denied.

I started working yesterday and I go back this Wednesday to Sunday. The boss didn't say there was any issues, skatteverket said they would contact him if there was any issues.
+

35 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: