The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
  Reply to this topic

Football in Stockholm

Non-league football

*Guest*
post 25.Feb.2015, 06:44 PM
Post #1

Hey! I was wondering if anyone knows about a football team in Stockholm that is possible for me to join. I am 20 years from Norway, and I have quite much experience from non-leage football, but that is i while ago..
Go to the top of the page
+
frank.d
post 24.Jun.2015, 02:06 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (oleml94 @ 25.Feb.2015, 06:44 PM) *
Hey! I was wondering if anyone knows about a football team in Stockholm that is possible for me to join. I am 20 years from Norway, and I have quite much experience from n ... (show full quote)

Hi,
Are you still looking for a team? I am in the process of starting a team in Stockholm.
+
*Guest*
post 25.Jun.2015, 03:47 PM
Post #3

Hello, I am also looking for a team to play with. Although I just picked up the sport a few months ago I started playing with club team from my university in the states. Because of my experience I do not intend on playing a lot during matches but I can really help in practice. Please email me. [email protected]

-Regards, Dezmon Abel Hunter
+
keithblyth
post 29.Jun.2015, 01:45 PM
Post #4

If any one is in the market for experiences( 40?) right back that can tackle and pass but is a little slow then i would love to play. Happy to play competitively or for fun and can also help with coaching

[email protected]
+
frank.d
post 30.Jun.2015, 01:11 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (dezmonh @ 25.Jun.2015, 03:47 PM) *
Hello, I am also looking for a team to play with. Although I just picked up the sport a few months ago I started playing with club team from my university in the states. Becau ... (show full quote)

QUOTE (keithblyth @ 29.Jun.2015, 01:45 PM) *
If any one is in the market for experiences( 40?) right back that can tackle and pass but is a little slow then i would love to play. Happy to play competitively or for fun a ... (show full quote)

I've sent an email to the both of you smile.gif
+
andy_sh32
post 2.Jul.2015, 09:50 AM
Post #6

Hi, I would love to be in a football team as I'm an experienced player and played in university league many times and local 27 years . [email protected]
+
frank.d
post 6.Jul.2015, 03:39 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (andy_sh32 @ 2.Jul.2015, 09:50 AM) *
Hi, I would love to be in a football team as I'm an experienced player and played in university league many times and local 27 years . [email protected]

Hi,
There might be a problem with your email. I tried sending you an email but it wasn't delivered. Can you have a look at the email address.
+
*Guest*
post 11.Aug.2015, 09:07 AM
Post #8

Hi Frank,
Could you please send me the information to juanv_diaz @ hotmail . com

Thanks
Juan
+
*Guest*
post 11.Aug.2015, 09:09 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (frank.d @ 24.Jun.2015, 03:06 PM) *
Hi, . Are you still looking for a team? I am in the process of starting a team in Stockholm.

Hi Frank,
Could you please send me the information to juanv_diaz @ hotmail . com

Thanks
Juan
+
*Guest*
post 24.Apr.2016, 07:18 AM
Post #10

In case you still need any team members, I would love to join the team. I will be coming to Stockholm on the 8th of May and from then on I'm available any time. The more matches the better.

I play it in my country, for 6 years straight, every week, I'm 26 now. I can play pretty much anything you need me to, but I guess I'm better as a defender or midfield. My e-mail is: g a b i b y t e @ g m a i l . c o m

Hope to hear from you!
+
frank.d
post 24.Apr.2016, 11:16 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (gabilup @ 24.Apr.2016, 06:18 AM) *
In case you still need any team members, I would love to join the team. I will be coming to Stockholm on the 8th of May and from then on I'm available any time. The more m ... (show full quote)

Hello,
we are still looking for players. I sent you an email.

Cheers
+
Niall Gallagher
post 6.Mar.2017, 11:43 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (frank.d @ 24.Apr.2016, 11:16 AM) *
Hello, . we are still looking for players. I sent you an email.. Cheers

Are you still needing players? Currently studying here but would like to get some games in.
Niall ( [email protected] )
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: