The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Swede held for killing friend in Colombia

The Local
post 22.Sep.2009, 08:32 AM
Post #1

A 23-year-old Swedish man is in custody in Stockholm for allegedly committing a murder in Colombia.

The man, who holds both Colombian and Swedish citizenship, is believed to have killed his friend by stabbing him five times, the Aftonbladet newspaper reports.

The 23-year-old was arrested in his Stockholm-area home last Thursday after Colombian authorities requested assistance with the case from their Swedish counterparts.

The man has since been remanded in custody on suspicion of murder.

The alleged murder took place in the city of Giordota, north of Medellin, in April 2007 after the Swede began behaving inappropriately in front of two women.

83 words remaining. Click to read the full article.
Go to the top of the page
+
unt9
post 22.Sep.2009, 09:30 AM
Post #2

So many bad things.. nothing good going on? Local?
+
Leprehcaun
post 22.Sep.2009, 09:42 AM
Post #3

No! He's not Swedish ffs, he is a Swedish citizen; HUGE difference.
+
jimmyjames
post 22.Sep.2009, 09:51 AM
Post #4

Why is it everytime you hear about some heinous crime committed by a "Swede" if you dig a little past the politically correct story line you find out it really isn't a "Swede" at all but one of the worlds strays that Sweden has allowed to hold one of their passports ? I understand Swedes, real genetic Swedes commit all manner of crime too, however one can not help take note of the extreme divergence of numbers when comparing Swedes to non-Swedes. I'm sure this is explainable...
+
Leprehcaun
post 22.Sep.2009, 10:47 AM
Post #5

"Why"?
Oh let's see; "committing a murder in Colombia" and "holds both Colombian and Swedish citizenship".
+
rumcajs
post 22.Sep.2009, 12:59 PM
Post #6

I am colombian (and lived in medellin for 10 years) and if "Giardota" is in fact the "Giraldota" I know, it's not the first time I hear one of these stories. That place is full of drunk kids doing stupid things.
+
Dinaricman
post 22.Sep.2009, 04:06 PM
Post #7

Sweden is an amazing country. No where else do you see such a lack of self preservation. They allow foreigners to come in to rape and beat their women. I also see that Sweden is a big promoter of the homosexual agenda. Especially in countries like Serbia, Hungary, and Croatia. Don't worry your sick attempts will fail there. Sweden is Europes biggest enemy and people are starting to see that.
+
this_aint_sparta
post 22.Sep.2009, 04:30 PM
Post #8

"When a friend asked the him to stop, the 23-year-old is said to have stabbed the friend to death."
The word "FRIEND" is not appropriate here. I really wonder for how long he knew the "FRIEND" b4 stabbing him 5 times.
+
odinmp5
post 22.Sep.2009, 04:50 PM
Post #9

as a colombian citizen i can tell you.
this guy might have a swedish passport , but he is probably fo colombian origin. as for why or how he ended up wiht a swedish passport? , well, he might be a pig headed FARC rebel who was granted asylum.
this is happening all the time, they get their new nationalitys and they come back to keep their agenda.
+
MTH
post 22.Sep.2009, 10:42 PM
Post #10

When is a swedish they show the name and picture (i mean, just look at the note "Fiancé held for Falun woman's murder ", i exige the local an explanation for this), when not native swedish they hide it.
+
Michael84
post 22.Sep.2009, 11:04 PM
Post #11

you people who think every stupid unlawful action is done by people from different ethnicity are just pathetic, you know what i think of you guys, narrow minded ,bunch of losers, you just know how to use comment forms in here to show your hater so you can feel better about your valueless entity. why don't you jump off a cliff to save the society of your useless being. losers
+
waspy
post 23.Sep.2009, 12:51 AM
Post #12

@ Michael84
Please watch this news report by a Norwegian news crew concerning events in Sweden :
http://tinyurl.com/mke7lb
After watching that video you might begin to understand why many Swedish people have such a negative opinion of people from certain countries outside of Western and Northern Europe.
+
Greg in Canada
post 23.Sep.2009, 01:30 AM
Post #13

Yeah, a lot of these "Swedes" seem to be involved in international crimes. We have the same problem with "Canadians"
+
Dinaricman
post 23.Sep.2009, 03:39 PM
Post #14

Hey waspy, you can kiss my Dinaric behind. If it weren't for Eastern and Southern Europeans fighting your battles you'd all be extinct. Wait a second you will be extinct soon anyway.
+
rumcajs
post 23.Sep.2009, 04:28 PM
Post #15

@ odinmp5
Dude, I don't know for how long you've been outta Colombia. Me for a very long time and from all the people with EU pasports I've met, NONE of them look like FARC. You are obsesed like the rest of the country. Think a bit; do you realy thing a guy from the farc would kill that "friend" with a --KNIFE--??? Most of european countries give pasports to nearly anybody who's been there for more than 5 6 or 7 years. Why do you have to talk about the f**g farc aaaaalllll the time??? I know it's a big thing but for f***k sake mate. This is only a piece of s**t like many in colombia and everywhere, but not a terrorist. Can't you tell?
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: