The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7   Reply to this topic

Watch out! Pikeys!

Are here again

Gamla Hälsingebock
post 11.Mar.2012, 01:04 AM
Post #91

Gee whiz, Jack!

You don't like Swedes and now "Pikeys"

I guess I don't feel so bad now...or do I? cool.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
jack sprat
post 12.Mar.2012, 12:46 AM
Post #92

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 11.Mar.2012, 02:04 AM) *
Gee whiz, Jack! You don't like Swedes and now "Pikeys"I guess I don't feel so bad now...or do I? cool.gif

You should know well enough by now that I love my Swedes to bits, Gamla.

Only problem is at my age I can only eat one at a time, wink.gif ... regardless wether they pop up out of a farmers field or down at the local disco.

As for the pikeys,..well you're welcome to them.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 12.Mar.2012, 01:53 AM
Post #93

Hey Jack!

Well said! laugh.gif
+
Karol c
post 13.Mar.2012, 11:46 AM
Post #94

I'm a Irish guy working here for a few years now and what has bothered me , especially over the summer months when they are more active around here is me having to basically clear my name with swedish people and make the distinction between the ordinary person from Ireland who is here to work hard and live in harmony and integrate in Sweden and those inbreed scum , and sometimes coming away after explaining to a swede the story with the pikeys, if they really think im telling the truth or not and getting the feeling that they give all decent Irish Scottish and English a bad name, from my experience pikeys are thieves ,cowards on they're own and hard men when they have gang around them .
+
Nemesis
post 13.Mar.2012, 12:17 PM
Post #95

They are causing problems for a lot of Irish in several areas in Sweden.

They keep claiming to be Irish.

They are the Sheridan's, McCarthy's, Keane's, Brindley's, Keanan's and McNamara's.

Or in plain language, it is the owners of hundreds of properties stretching all over Ireland, England, Czech Republic and Hungary.

A lot of them are related to the crowd from Dale Farm. They originate from Limerick, Dublin, Derry, Birmingham, and mostly (about 90%) Berkshire. Most of them are actually english.
+
ameribrit
post 13.Mar.2012, 12:34 PM
Post #96

I see that people on this forum are a little confused. People on here are lumping all travelers/Gypsies into the same mix as pikeys. There is unfortunately bigotry in all walks of life. I don't claim to be pure of heart in any way. What I am is a very tolerant person that loves to experience different cultures from around the world. I have lived in many countries around the world over the years. The only group that I have interacted with and truly have no time for are pikeys. YES! I am a bigot! What I am not, is a racist!

On the more light hearted side of dealing with pikies. A friend from a couple of decades back made the mistake of letting the good folks that knocked his door to re-tarmac his driveway. The nice gentleman asked him if he would like to have the white marble chips rolled into the surface, for a few quid extra of course. He decided to go for it, add a bit of class so to speak. Job all done, nice folks all finished up and gone. He stands looking out the window that evening and is trying to figure out why there are dogs licking his nice new driveway. Off he goes to investigate only to discover that the marble chips were in fact crushed up mint imperials.
+

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: