The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Where do i get the residency/working visa forms from?

post 3.Aug.2006, 09:56 PM
Post #1
Joined: 12.Jun.2006

Hi there,

does anyone know where I would go about getting the relevant residency and working visa forms from? been on the 'welcome to sweden' site but cant seem to download the forms etc?

is there an embassy in london you go to or something?

please help me??

Go to the top of the page
post 3.Aug.2006, 10:20 PM
Post #2
Joined: 9.Dec.2005

Try here. There's tonnes of them there..
Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: