The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >   Reply to this topic

Reepalu's future 'hangs in the balance'

Nemesis
post 30.Mar.2012, 10:34 PM
Post #16

The sooner Reepalu is removed from his job as mayor, the better.
He is an embarrassment.
Go to the top of the page
+
nar klockan klamtar
post 31.Mar.2012, 01:15 AM
Post #17

Reepalu is an in your face mischief maker. It takes a sick, twisted, and delusional mind to believe and spout the bile emanating from Reepalu. Wheel him away before he goes completely nuts!!!
+
SimonDMontfort
post 31.Mar.2012, 06:25 AM
Post #18

Clearly this guy is NOT the person to be 'city mayor'; he should have stuck to what he knows - I believe he trained as an architect
+
Iraniboy
post 31.Mar.2012, 09:37 AM
Post #19

Reepalu had suggested that Jewish council has relation with SD. SD has recently posted a video in their website showing Benjamin Netanyaho applauded in US congress and then it asks 'Why not don't we see this in Swedish TV?!'
Is there any question about validity of Reeplau's comment after this SD's video and comment?!
https://vellinge.sverigedemokraterna.se/201...ta-i-svensk-tv/
+
guliver
post 31.Mar.2012, 11:22 AM
Post #20

Iraniboy
I do not know what is SD and what they think or mean ,they do not belong to the middle east or to the conflict betwen the Israeli and the Palestinians.
Sweden is not USA and drive for a long time a clear anti Israeli policy.
our interests is towards the Jews in Sweden who are living their and should not be bothered with anti semitic acts like attacking their Synagouges or attacking verbaly and phisicly the member of the community in Malmo.
+
Iraniboy
post 31.Mar.2012, 12:36 PM
Post #21

@guliver
"our interests is towards the Jews in Sweden who are living their and should not be bothered with anti semitic acts like attacking their Synagouges or attacking verbaly and phisicly the member of the community in Malmo"
I fully agree with that and I condemn those who caused this. But the reality is that Sweden is not anti-Semitic at all.
Jews in Sweden are forever Swedish and the have and they should have every right to practice their religion.
SD is legal political establishment in Sweden with ca 5% support in Sweden that has a new-Nazi roots but they claimed they have taken away their racist agenda and now they are a mainly anti-immigration party. In fact if you look at their manifesto it is much better than average European far-right party. But in any case they are very despised among the majority of Sweden who are committed to very liberal values. Despite SD's conservative values and their recent push to ban Kosher and Halal, they seem to have inspired by other European far-right parties to have a better relation with Israel. In Sweden any association with SD comes with defamation so I see with JC is coming from but then how can we justify these recent videos and comments on their websites?!
As for attacks on Jews and Synagogues, it should've been by stupid and idiot Muslims who were filled by hatred (the Islamic equivalent of @Uncle et al) who thought they are doing a favor. The reality is that NOTHING can justify a criminal act but the reality is that they motive behind these attacks were not anti-Semitic either. They are filled by hatred coming from Palestine-Israel conflict not an Anti-Semitic feeling.
+
engagebrain
post 31.Mar.2012, 01:03 PM
Post #22

21:31 March 30, 2012 by Frobobbles wrote Reepalu has never said anything antisemitic... It's just a simple fact.
But Reeplau himself withdrew the comments about infiltration by the SD- so not a simple fact but simple a invention.
+
guliver
post 31.Mar.2012, 02:03 PM
Post #23

Iraniboy
OK thank you for your explanation I did knew nothing about the SD,then it is the job of the Swedeish government to protect its minorities, but you raise a very important question ,all European states have many immigrants who come from Asia, Africa,ecc the European countries has the right to decide if they wish to accept that immigration, but once you open your borders and let the people in you have to deal with other culture, other religion other mentality and to work very hard with these people and with your native people for integration,but as I could understand and coorect me if I am wrong the Swedish govrnment want that immigration but the Swedish people do not like it?many countries including the USA and Canada have intoduced severe immigration laws, some small country as Swiss do not let people in,I mean you can not force another people to agree to immigration but once you decided to do it you have to work hard it will succssess and that include the new immigrants of course, those immigrants who are trouble makers should not be allowed to stay and get a citenzenship I mean criminals or such persons,so I guess it is up to the Swedes to decide what they wish,
We the people in Israel do not accept and will not wellcome never a neo nazi party and I can certainly speak for 95% of our people,we shell not tollerate such people.
+
Frobobbles
post 31.Mar.2012, 04:16 PM
Post #24

engagebrain yes, he withdrew his statement because of the criticism. It seems like the 'judiska föreningen' in Malmö make a very strict difference between when they hold political meetings in their own locales, with SD members like Ekeroth present, and when the meetings are 'official'. Reepaly was no well versed with this confusing disctinction.
+
Iraniboy
post 31.Mar.2012, 04:23 PM
Post #25

@guliver
I agree but I think you misunderstood the political situation in Sweden. It is very different from other European countries. I couldn't believe it myself before I could actually see it. Sweden has two great majority of left leaning(40-50%) and right leaning(40-50%) and newly a small minority of far-rights known as SD(5%)! Both right leaning and left leaning support immigration to a great extent. The left leaning supports it due to what they claim its human aspects and also that new cultures can spice up their life and immigrants don't need to integrate. The right leaning support all sort of immigration since they believe different immigrants can contribute differently in labor market hence good for the economy and they also think immigrants can be integrated well. However SD believes that immigrants do not contribute to economy and they do not integrate hence should be avoided. Those two political blocks have so far boycotted SD in any political activity.
As you can see even the SD is not as far right as what you normally see in Netherlands, France or Italy. This may give you a hint about the political atmosphere in Sweden that how a remotely Xenophobic idea or speech can be perceived in Sweden. However criminal acts are totally a different story. Sweden has a relatively passive police force in comparison with other countries who act very slowly and inefficient against crimes.
+
Spuds MacKenzie
post 31.Mar.2012, 04:27 PM
Post #26

I don't see anything wrong with what the mayor said! We do need Jewish help to rid Sweden of this Muslim plague. We need everyone's help to get these murdering, rapist scumbags out of Sweden and all of Europe! The SD's are our only hope!
+
Iraniboy
post 31.Mar.2012, 04:45 PM
Post #27

@Spuds MacKenzie
Given that you need to convince 95% Swedes who staunchly oppose you on this, you need to live more than a hundred to achieve this if you are not already murdered or raped by one of the scumbags of Sweden :D
+
Spuds MacKenzie
post 31.Mar.2012, 05:00 PM
Post #28

@Iraniboy Swedes don't rape & murder...only muslim immigrants do.
+
guliver
post 31.Mar.2012, 05:57 PM
Post #29

Iraniboy
thanks again, so the internet help you to learn about other country, so I guess it is good for an immigrant to come to Sweden then to other European countries,
I hope my best for the normal ,good people who keep the laws of their new country and have decided to live in Sweden,
I did not know eighter about the political parties in Sweden. thank you also for that information.
I wish my best for all the honest ,and good people there.
+
Iraniboy
post 31.Mar.2012, 06:30 PM
Post #30

@Spuds
You can ask the victims, they would tell you that it hurts in either case!!! By the way did I tell you that those 95% of Swedes believe that someone can be both Swedish and Muslim?! Even more someone can be criminal and Swede?! So even your 'word usage' is disputed in Sweden! How about packing and leaving this hell then?!
@guliver
You're welcome! Well I have been to many countries and I live in Sweden but internet may also help sometimes. You should come to visit Sweden to see it with your own eyes the difference. Don't take these News seriously. This case in particular is a rare case and a game started by SD backed media like DN.se and Co. to give some credibility to SD. In reality there is no such heated hateful discussions as you see in thelocal.se. I hope peace comes back to the Middle East as well as minds of some of our fellow posters here.
+

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: