The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

advertising in the Stockholm area

*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 16.Feb.2006, 09:16 PM
Post #1

Would someone please explain to me why sweden.se advertises its site with a .38 caliber revolver, lying opened on a white cloth? Is this somehow a secret protest over the unsolved assassination of statsminister Palme by the same weapon? If so, it is hardly a very enticing invitation!
Go to the top of the page
+
Beth
post 16.Feb.2006, 09:21 PM
Post #2

where is there a gun? on their site or somewhere advertising their site?

can you supply a link?
+
Aneud
post 16.Feb.2006, 09:22 PM
Post #3

One has to admire a man and his... quest.

P.S. Beth maybe he meant banners in town?
+
Beth
post 16.Feb.2006, 09:26 PM
Post #4

i dunno..did you see a gun?
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 16.Feb.2006, 09:50 PM
Post #5

No wonder I have so much trouble convincing you people of anything - you are unable to see what is almost in front of you. If you don't believe me, just look to the left of the first post on this thread, and tell me what is lying on the white cloth.

Perhaps, you will find it easier to identify if I tell you that it means that the reds have been eradicated here, and the white indicates that Sweden is now safe for neocons, their visits, and their investments.
+
Beth
post 16.Feb.2006, 09:54 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford)
No wonder I have so much trouble convincing you people of anything - you are unable to see what is almost in front of you. If you don't believe me, just look to the left of the first post on this thread, and tell me what is lying on the white cloth.

Trowbridge has found some humor tonight laugh.gif
good one...got me.
+
Aneud
post 16.Feb.2006, 09:55 PM
Post #7

Please, just PLEASE tell me you're joking.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 16.Feb.2006, 10:08 PM
Post #8

I am not joking. I just want to know what the object is, and until I hear something reasonable, I shall continue to think that the black object on the white cloth, apparently lying on Sveavägen, is. it seems, the .38 caliber Smith and Weston revolver that the Palme Group has been looking for all these years!
+
FR
post 16.Feb.2006, 10:10 PM
Post #9

Unfortunately, the pictures at the side change. Can you give us the name of the .gif file? If you right-click on the picture and look at the "properties", the file name will be there.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 16.Feb.2006, 10:13 PM
Post #10

FR, the picture is still there, and as for its file, you can stick it up you-know-where!
+
Roy E
post 16.Feb.2006, 10:14 PM
Post #11

I'm gonna call it a "Rorschach test".

you know, the ink-blots that the shrinks use...
+
Aneud
post 16.Feb.2006, 10:16 PM
Post #12

I am not joking. I just want to know what the object is, and until I hear something reasonable, I shall continue to think that the black object on the white cloth, apparently lying on Sveavägen, is. it seems, the .38 caliber Smith and Weston revolver that the Palme Group has been looking for all these years!

So you seriously don't see the skiier... hmmm these could be a bit far but I heard some are very good http://www.psy.umu.se/memory/Betula/Prespub.html

Hope it helps.
+
Beth
post 16.Feb.2006, 10:16 PM
Post #13

until I hear something reasonable,

first stop posting or talking...
then listen.
+
FR
post 16.Feb.2006, 10:19 PM
Post #14

FR, the picture is still there, and as for its file, you can stick it up you-know-where!

Trow, the picture I see is of a skier. I also paged through a bunch of The Local's ads and couldn't find one fitting your description.
+
Beth
post 16.Feb.2006, 10:20 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (FR)
Trow, the picture I see is of a skier. I also paged through a bunch of The Local's ads and couldn't find one fitting your description.

he means the skier
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: