The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »    Reply to this topic

Pepper Spray needed!

where can i find it?

flobalob
post 7.Jan.2011, 09:04 AM
Post #16

Aggression is a male thing. Women are useless when it comes to aggression, they need to use their brains rather than the aggression and brawn they don't posess.
Go to the top of the page
+
gplusa
post 7.Jan.2011, 09:15 AM
Post #17

You were obviously never married to my ex wife.
+
flobalob
post 7.Jan.2011, 09:21 AM
Post #18

QUOTE (gplusa @ 7.Jan.2011, 09:15 AM) *
You were obviously never married to my ex wife.

You should have informed her of her limits. " In thought be plain and simple and let your natural sweetness shine through "... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
+
drubb
post 7.Jan.2011, 10:30 AM
Post #19

Such a good sketch. Like the driving one also.
+
post 7.Jan.2011, 10:45 AM
Post #20

QUOTE (pathor @ 7.Jan.2011, 12:33 AM) *
But have you felt insecure in Sweden ? I have always felt that Stockholm was quite safe but maybe because I am a guy so I won't understand .

i have never felt unsafe in stockholm. but i know that there's about an equal risk of an unwanted "attack" in stockholm as most other western cities. there's, however a perception of greater security in stockholm, but mugging, pickpocketing and harassment is about on par.
+
red.king
post 7.Jan.2011, 11:19 AM
Post #21

I would be careful using any banned self defence substance/spay here in Sweden. If you were (God forbid) attacked and did defend yourself with peppar spray it is possible that you could end up in court!
As another poster mentioned there are *legal* sprays etc. I do like the suggestion of using bug spray though!

Correct me if I am wrong, but it does *feel* like you are concerned about a particular person though? Hope it works out and be safe!

//Red
+
Nemesis
post 7.Jan.2011, 12:15 PM
Post #22

QUOTE (flobalob @ 7.Jan.2011, 09:04 AM) *
Aggression is a male thing. Women are useless when it comes to aggression, they need to use their brains rather than the aggression and brawn they don't posess.

You have previously stated you once lived in Sligo. I have seen women fight with men in Sligo when the pubs get out. I have seen the same in Derry.

I have seen women screaming into the faces of men that they were cowards, scum, gay and various other things to get them to riot. I have also seen women riot, throwing petrol bombs, stones and attacking soldiers on the streets in Northern Ireland when I was a kid.

The world of barbie and ken is not real. It is purely make believe to sell some dolls.
+
sarah02
post 7.Jan.2011, 12:48 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 7.Jan.2011, 03:48 AM) *
Who are you planning to use it on?. You seem to have a target selected already.

QUOTE (red.king @ 7.Jan.2011, 11:19 AM) *
I would be careful using any banned self defence substance/spay here in Sweden. If you were (God forbid) attacked and did defend yourself with peppar spray it is possible that ... (show full quote)

my thread gives the impression that i have someone in mind, doesn't it?! to make it clear, i don't have someone in mind and i certainly dídn't mean for my thread to sound like that. i never felt unsafe in sweden and i never leave a possibility of that happenning. is the whole pepper spray subject a little too dark?
thanks guys for your suggestions smile.gif
+
sarah02
post 7.Jan.2011, 12:57 PM
Post #24

QUOTE (pathor @ 7.Jan.2011, 12:33 AM) *
But have you felt insecure in Sweden ? I have always felt that Stockholm was quite safe but maybe because I am a guy so I won't understand .

i think stockholm is safe enough but it doen't hurt to be extra safe.
+
Revik
post 7.Jan.2011, 03:05 PM
Post #25

QUOTE (flobalob @ 7.Jan.2011, 08:04 AM) *

This is actually not totally true. I do reserch into aggressive behaviour, and my results show that all you have to do to make a female as aggerssive as a male is not feed her. smile.gif
+
jack sprat
post 7.Jan.2011, 03:31 PM
Post #26

QUOTE (Revik @ 7.Jan.2011, 04:05 PM) *
This is actually not totally true. I do reserch into aggressive behaviour, and my results show that all you have to do to make a female as aggerssive as a male is not feed her. smile.gif

...or carelessly mention one of your previous girlfriends,...or
...well,... any one of a thousand other things actually. laugh.gif
+
Swedesmith
post 7.Jan.2011, 03:49 PM
Post #27

Among some tribes of American Indians, captives of war were given over to the women to administer torture. They were much more vicious.
+
gplusa
post 7.Jan.2011, 03:49 PM
Post #28

were ?
+
Roger O. Thornhill
post 8.Jan.2011, 03:53 AM
Post #29

QUOTE (Bender B Rodriquez @ 6.Jan.2011, 08:33 PM) *
Pepper spray is forbidden in Sweden.

Makes no sense, this is why I carry a gun.
+
Roger O. Thornhill
post 8.Jan.2011, 03:55 AM
Post #30

QUOTE (flobalob @ 7.Jan.2011, 10:04 AM) *

Women are much more vicious.
+

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: