The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Study proves Migrants make Sweden Great

Key to most important professions in a society

gsurya
post 9.Mar.2019, 01:19 AM
Post #1

Yet another study proves the immense importance of Swedish immigrants filling the most important positions that keep a society running.

With lazy locals avoiding these hard jobs, immigrants are the ones literally keeping our Sweden running.

No wonder Sweden is welcoming more and more of us here, to the utter chagrin of SweNazis and their fast sinking SD rolleyes.gif

https://www.thelocal.se/20190308/these-swed...gn-born-workers
Go to the top of the page
+
skogsbo
post 9.Mar.2019, 07:45 AM
Post #2

It is a local news article; that you found and linked. Wow must be true. You'll be winning click bait troller of the year award next. Do you work for the local?
+
Uncle Fred
post 9.Mar.2019, 09:22 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (gsurya @ 9.Mar.2019, 01:19 AM) *
Yet another study proves the immense importance of Swedish immigrants filling the most important positions that keep a society running. With lazy locals avoiding these hard jo ... (show full quote)

You are so right. Swedish immigrants as you say, have really made an impact on the world. It was Swedish immigrants that made the US great, without Swedish immigrants the world could not exist.

And the lazy locals who replaced the Swedish immigrants, are on benefits because they want to avoid hard jobs.

"No wonder Sweden is welcoming more and more of us here" Ah, who are us, what part of Sweden do the us come from.

In other news the Sweden Democrats continue to gain further support following the latest opinion polls. It is thought that this is due to Swedish immigrants and not to immigrants from outside of Sweden.
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 9.Mar.2019, 09:44 AM
Post #4

Yet another study proves the immense importance of Swedish immigrants filling the most important positions that keep a society running. With lazy locals avoiding these hard jo ... (show full quote)

You are totally right. No swede ever worked in cleaning, fastfood jobs, resturants or as personal caretakers before 2008 when in the middle of the deepest recession since the 1930s the neoliberal fanatics of the Reinfeldt II governement decided to bless Sweden with the most liberal laws the world has ever seen in regards to work migration. Those damn lazy swedes who had to move to Norway to find unqualified jobs, and those damn foreigners who decided to withhold their invaluable skills and superior work ethics from norwegian society.
+
Svedallas
post 9.Mar.2019, 10:37 AM
Post #5

The fact you consider the local as a source, shows you lack any basic intelligence and are a complete idiot! I wont feed into a pointless thread.

CASE CLOSED.
+
skogsbo
post 9.Mar.2019, 10:38 AM
Post #6

I would suggest it is the migrants of any country, going to any other that always take the lower paid jobs initially and grease the wheels. Those coming to sweden now are not any different.
People only migrate because they are generally leaving somewhere worse to somewhere better, so it's a given they'll take any work.
+
Uncle Fred
post 9.Mar.2019, 11:11 AM
Post #7

gsurya one question for you, however I don't think you are man enough to answer it.

If these immigrants you speak about including yourself are so good, why don't they stay in their own third world counties and make them great?

Then the lazy locals of Sweden can deal with their own problems.

P.S. If I was a Swede and you called me a lazy local, I would stuff you up an elephants ass.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 9.Mar.2019, 06:32 PM
Post #8

Nationality status should not be a hindrance to your proposal laugh.gif
+
gsurya
post 10.Mar.2019, 02:40 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 9.Mar.2019, 10:38 AM) *
I would suggest it is the migrants of any country, going to any other that always take the lower paid jobs initially and grease the wheels. Those coming to sweden now are not ... (show full quote)

Generally true, but not always. In my case I am one of the higher paid in my company and create jobs for my local Swedish juniors, pay in the highest tax bracket and hence help fund pensioners and healthcare in Sweden.

But it is also true that my skills & experience are far more valued here in Sweden than in India, that is why I am here in the first place! It is a win-win both for Sweden and India.
+
john.boy
post 10.Mar.2019, 09:07 AM
Post #10

YES! The country is filled with World Class pizza makers, 79% of the profession.
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 10.Mar.2019, 09:34 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (gsurya @ 10.Mar.2019, 02:40 AM) *
Generally true, but not always. In my case I am one of the higher paid in my company and create jobs for my local Swedish juniors, pay in the highest tax bracket and hence hel ... (show full quote)

So this forum is not only frequented by a world-class chemist who spends his days trashtalking Sweden despite living in Germany. It is also frequented by a world-class software developer who spends his days posting about how migrants are superior. The mind boggles at the odd of two world-class competencies frequenting the same relatively obscure forum.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: