The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

ACcomodation for family near goteborg

rent apartment required near goteborg

*sunil251984*
post 11.Jul.2016, 07:09 AM
Post #1

Hey I will be arriving in Sweden in around sept month, I need a house/ apartment for rent for long term , my work location will be Torslanda, I have one kid of 1 year old & my wife, she is non working, I prefer areas close to market , hospital for child & good conveyance facility. Also I am pure vegetarian, Love to appreciate sedish culture, & peaceful. Please inform if any such apartment is there fo rent & what will be monthly rent
Go to the top of the page
+
smullyan
post 11.Jul.2016, 08:06 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (sunil251984 @ 11.Jul.2016, 08:09 AM) *
Hey I will be arriving in Sweden in around sept month, I need a house/ apartment for rent for long term , my work location will be Torslanda, I have one kid of 1 year old &am ... (show full quote)

You might want to check a facebook group called "Grannar i Torslanda" which has over 7000 members of people that live in the area. People often post houses for rent so you might get lucky if you see one. Be very careful though, Torslanda has to be one of the most racist kommuns in all of Sweden (no joke) and less than a week ago it was announced that 200 new asylum homes at a cost of 80 million SEK are going to be built on one of the oldest and most frequented beaches and camping areas of Torslanda so people are in a rather foul mood when it comes to newcomers sorry to say. As for cost, for a family of 3 in a normal sized accomodation of 80-100 m^2 you are going to be looking at 10 000-12000 a month on the 2nd hand market if you are lucky enough to find one. That usually doesn't include extras like electricity, cable ect.
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: