The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Student Permit application

Did I mess up

Kitteh
post 10.May.2017, 07:57 PM
Post #1

hello,

If you have applied before, id appreciate some insight.

I just applied for the student permit and everything seemed good then I found out that i missed something. If you're familiar with the application, you'll have to add admission under "planned studies in Sweden". While filling out this part, down in the bottom there was a section "person to contact" which is a person to contact from the uni. this secion is had no required sign over it so i didn't pay it any attention. At that point, I thought that i didn't know anyone in the uni and I'll leave blank anyway. thing is, till now i think i don't really need to add it but it might be a problem overall, does anyone know what if it's a problem or not?

Regards,
Go to the top of the page
+
Davit
post 10.May.2017, 08:57 PM
Post #2

I'm beeing sure that's only an additional requirement: not bad to have nut still not a must. If it doesn't have a required sign they do mean you don't required to fill it. You're good, there's nothing to be worry about.
+
axiom
post 11.May.2017, 01:04 PM
Post #3

I wouldn't loose any sleep over it.
+
lordbergfelix
post 27.Oct.2017, 11:46 AM
Post #4

Hi there,

I want to ask about your experience if anyone of you had a rejection about residence permit application about studies.
I was in Stockholm this march for audition with a Schengen visa for 5 days and got accepted but when i got back home and applied for residence permit I got rejected on 2017 aug, 11. I appealed twice and they didn't approve it so now I'm waiting to apply again for the next year. The reason I got rejected was in the future plans area of the application I didn't tick "Leave Sweden" furthermore I stated in both work and study plans to continue in Sweden which apparently there was a broken rule of MV law, alien code etc... I had to show on the appeal that I have an obvious plan such as working or studying in home country i.e a future contract. I did write a letter about that in the 1st appeal but didn't have an official statement so it got rejected then I appealed again for the 2nd time with a letter confirmation for a job and again got rejected too. Now I'm stuck for a whole year. I wanted to know if there's gonna be anything special I need to do or know before applying the next time for residence permit again?
I'll attach the decision from MV and both the appeal decisions too for more clear information.

What a douchebags, they wasted a whole year of mine for such a small thing.

Sincerely,
Felix
+
flaneur
post 2.Nov.2017, 10:21 PM
Post #5

Felix, time to move on eh?
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: