The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Job searching visa

Urgent info required

rbarzano8
post 7.Oct.2019, 04:34 PM
Post #1

Hello folks,

I want to inquire about Job searching visa. Has it to be applied while you are here in sweden in relation to your previous residence xtension or you can apply afterwards once you leave sweden. I have recently completed my 2 yrs masters studies and planning to go back to my home country due to my current visa has expired. I had my appeals in the court for which i got rejected and now i dont have any visa.Therefore, I am looking for any options if i can apply from our own home country for job searching visa for sweden.

Any assistance and moreover, constructive comments will be appreciated.

Thank you very much.
Go to the top of the page
+
emmanguyen88
post 9.Oct.2019, 08:57 PM
Post #2

According to Migrationsverket

https://www.migrationsverket.se/English/Pri...ur-studies.html

Residence permit after studies
If you have a residence permit for studies at a university or other higher education institution in Sweden and have completed your studies, you can get a residence permit to seek employment or examine the possibilities of starting your own business here. You should apply for a residence permit while you are still in Sweden.

Requirements for obtaining a residence permit
To obtain a residence permit you have to

- still be in Sweden. Your application may be refused if you have left Sweden after completing your studies
- hold a passport that is valid for the whole period you intend to be in Sweden
- have had a residence permit for university college education lasting at least two terms
your last residence permit must have been a residence permit for university college studies
- have completed your studies – this means all of your courses must be completed
- plan to seek employment or examine the possibilities of starting your own business
- be able to support yourself during the time for which you are applying for a residence permit
- have a comprehensive insurance policy.
+

Reply to this topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: