The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4   Reply to this topic

Teacher in Sweden reported to police for ejecting

ejecting rude pupil

Gjeebes
post 21.Mar.2019, 04:36 PM
Post #46

I feel for ya Skoogsies, I mean, you've invested everything in glorious Meatballia, only to be let down time and again.

It must pain you to be so stuck there, participating in its decline. It's no wonder you so willingly see the trees but not the forest.

Would simply be too much for you to bear...poor sod.
Go to the top of the page
+
skogsbo
post 21.Mar.2019, 04:43 PM
Post #47

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 21.Mar.2019, 03:36 PM) *
I feel for ya Skoogsies, I mean, you've invested everything in glorious Meatballia, only to be let down time and again.It must pain you to be so stuck there, participating ... (show full quote)

So you won't say where you live then?

I've not been let down and are quite content with my lot. Just picked up Swedish driving licence today. Took 2 weeks from start to finish to switch my UK licence. Not bad for incompetent state services you keep complaining about.
+
Gjeebes
post 22.Mar.2019, 07:30 PM
Post #48

Wow, how small town.

"I switched me DL and it only took 2 weeks; what do you mean Meatballia sucks ass"?

Looks like you in Meatballia is a match made in heaven.

Daft is as daft does.
+
skogsbo
post 22.Mar.2019, 07:36 PM
Post #49

Gjeebes. Jealous as jealous does... Why else would you put so much effort in on this forum... you hate the idea people are happy here.
+
Gjeebes
post 23.Mar.2019, 06:35 PM
Post #50

But student behaviour is not the biggest problem in Meatballian schools.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/education/is-s...prove-education

"Inspectors only check to see if something is in place, not how well it is working. That means it’s possible for a school that isn’t serving its students well to get a good report."
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 23.Mar.2019, 08:44 PM
Post #51

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 23.Mar.2019, 06:35 PM) *
But student behaviour is not the biggest problem in Meatballian schools.https://www.pbs.org/newshour/education/is-s...prove-education"Inspectors only check to see if some ... (show full quote)

Funny that the article mentions PISA scores. India participated in the PISA tests once (2009) placed 74 out of 76 participants, has since then boycotted it but we are still supposed to believe that indian engineers and programmers are without equals.
+
skogsbo
post 23.Mar.2019, 09:58 PM
Post #52

QUOTE (nativeswedishengineer @ 23.Mar.2019, 07:44 PM) *
Funny that the article mentions PISA scores. India participated in the PISA tests once (2009) placed 74 out of 76 participants, has since then boycotted it but we are still su ... (show full quote)

Pisa is not independent. It's funded by the participants and each country is able to chose which institutions in its country sit the test. So it's as honest and open as each country wishes it to be. But it makes comparisons between nations have less value to say the least.
+
Gjeebes
post 24.Mar.2019, 06:12 AM
Post #53

"...but we are still supposed to believe that indian engineers and programmers are without equals."

No, no, only in Sweden. Just like you guys thought open borders would save the world!

Remember, all those doctors, and other pillars of society that have elevated Meatballia to new platitudes!

Nanny-state knows best!
+
skogsbo
post 24.Mar.2019, 08:04 AM
Post #54

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 24.Mar.2019, 05:12 AM) *
"...but we are still supposed to believe that indian engineers and programmers are without equals."No, no, only in Sweden. Just like you guys thought open borders w ... (show full quote)

So where ever you live now, the mystery land that we can call gjeebistan, has the best government, migration policy and now education system.. anything else that is simply the best there? Healthcare maybe? Can we can visit you and see this amazing place?
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 24.Mar.2019, 08:16 AM
Post #55

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 24.Mar.2019, 06:12 AM) *
"...but we are still supposed to believe that indian engineers and programmers are without equals."No, no, only in Sweden. Just like you guys thought open borders w ... (show full quote)

And the US, and Singapore, and Australia and the UK. But at least some of those countries seem to be tightening their work migration policies now.
+
Gjeebes
post 24.Mar.2019, 04:27 PM
Post #56

"And the US, and Singapore, and Australia and the UK."

Haha, sure.

But nobody went as ball's deep with eyes closed as you Meatballs did.

Please, can you explain to me, how Meatballia organised itself, across its massive bureaucratic power sucking machine, in any way, to deal with such numbers?

What was the plan, man?

And I wonder if you might be slightly illiterate? Not trying to be mean. I really wonder how much can you grasp from written text or oral communication, since these things I write of aren't exactly secrets. You've surely come across these ideas, but you still can't fathom them.

You and your brother Skoogsies, are always trying to poo-poo everything and change the subject to something truly petty and make like the situation in Meatballia is just the same as in other places. Just so ignorant!

I mean, what kind of a success is it when it takes a new New Country person 8 years to find employment? Or was it 10?

You must be slightly retarded, a simpleton, to think that is the case everywhere. Like you just can't comprehend it's apples and oranges, in any comparison.

Housing turmoil? You think the same housing situation in other places, is the result of the same thing, as what is going wrong in the greasy Meatball?

Same/similar immigration phenomenon, sure. But how individual countries dealt with it, well, Meatballia wins the prize for incompetence, lack of planning of any sort, general disorganisation, political turmoil, and loads and loads of scamming (Swedes charging Gov't 10 x the going rate to house fugees, for example).

But hey, YOU are stuck with it, not me. I was smart. I left before the whole shithouse went up.

So I can somewhat understand your disability, in feeling like you must defend Meatballia, otherwise face embarrassment, and social castration (Meatballian styled genital mutilation), delivered as sweetly as can be, from the local Meatbots.
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 24.Mar.2019, 04:31 PM
Post #57

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 24.Mar.2019, 04:27 PM) *
"And the US, and Singapore, and Australia and the UK."Haha, sure.But nobody went as ball's deep with eyes closed as you Meatballs did.Please, can you explain to ... (show full quote)

You want me to show you evidence of the H-1B propaganda in the US? Where Silicon Vally tycoons scream and shout about the superior software engineers comming from India?
+
skogsbo
post 24.Mar.2019, 04:47 PM
Post #58

Gjeebes..
You may think you are winning because you left sweden, but you clearly aren't happy or content.
+
Gjeebes
post 24.Mar.2019, 05:29 PM
Post #59

"You want me to show you evidence of the H-1B propaganda in the US?"

No.

Why?

Because I couldn't give a flying f#ck.

And Skoogsies...I think your mom is calling you...dinner's ready.

And...

P.S. Everyone who leaves Meatballia is winning, by default, as a minimum.
+

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: