The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13   Reply to this topic

Anti-American? Anti-European?

Dock Hussein Ellis
post 25.Feb.2006, 03:26 PM
Post #181

QUOTE (Proud2busmarine)
My understanding is that it is a British company that is selling it's control to a UAE based company.

You understand it wrong. DP World is OWNED by the government of the UAE. This is all over the news, try and keep up.

QUOTE (Proud2busmarine)
Other than the government collecting tax revenue, exactly how are the "neo-cons" making any money?

The UAE is an oil producing nation. The Bush family fortune is made how (besides doing business with the Nazis in WWII)?

QUOTE (Proud2busmarine)
As far as making it easier to bring in "sleeper agents", no I don't believe so. If anything, I would think that the intelligence community would watch these ports and the company even closer. Besides, if you want to come into the country, just come up through Mexico, as I'm sure many "sleepers" already have.

Yes, it is very easy to sneak into the US from Mexico. Much harder though, is to get a job at a company which oversees operations at 21 American ports- a perfect vantage point for collecting intel on the port system's security. As for the intelligence community, they knew Mohamad Atta was an al-Qaeda operative, yet he was able to carry out his attack anyway.
Go to the top of the page
+
Dock Hussein Ellis
post 25.Feb.2006, 03:28 PM
Post #182

QUOTE (Proud2busmarine)
Maybe you sould put that beer down and stop basing your philosophy on a comedian.

Hmm, your entire criticism of my post is that I quoted a comedian. Running low on ammo, marine?
Go to the top of the page
+

13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: