The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

vacuum cleaner

Rudolph Hucker
post 30.Aug.2007, 05:47 PM
Post #16

thats just an ad for dyson cleaners..

i'm telling you i worked for 25 years in london and used many dysons in peoples houses and they all said how crap made they were and fall to pieces...

we were talking about vacuums on a hifi website i go on and they were all saying exactley the same as me they are crap with a capital C...

they are just a marketing con and people like you mzunga have been sucked into it me ole mucker...

DO NOT BUY A DYSON OKA i am a proffesional worker with experience of using these machines and if you gave me one i would never use it..
you could always have a husky central vacuum as we have in our new house.
but i still prefer the good ole henry that will probably out live me.
Go to the top of the page
+
High Priestess Kang - Slu...
post 30.Aug.2007, 05:47 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (Mike Oxbig)
i disagree with the above post the dyson is the biggest pile of 5hite ever produced .
they fall apart in no time and are just crap..i have used them in peoples houses in england..

I have heard the same thing about Dysons, actually.

I converted to a bagless model (not Dyson) with a hepa filter. It does the job well enough, sucking up the animal fur. However, I don't think it really compares to my traditional bag using hoover sucky-sucky.
+
Rudolph Hucker
post 30.Aug.2007, 05:49 PM
Post #18

this is what you want without any doubt.
http://www.henryvac.co.uk/henry.htm
try a gooogle.se search and see if you can find one.
+
Rudolph Hucker
post 30.Aug.2007, 05:51 PM
Post #19

there you go
http://www.nms.sdwi.com/Dammsugare/dammsugare.htm
+
emmet
post 30.Aug.2007, 05:53 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (Mike Oxbig)
i disagree with the above post the dyson is the biggest pile of 5hite ever produced .
they fall apart in no time and are just crap..i have used them in peoples houses in england..

Hmmm... interesting. I don't know anyone who's had a problem with one: they're pretty popular back home (parents have one, brother has one, some neighbours and other relatives have them) and pretty well everyone raves about them. Ours is a bit old now, maybe the newer ones aren't as good. I dunno. When we bought ours, they had an arrangement with a national courier company who had a stockpile of them in every depot, so that if you had any problems, you rang them and they delivered a new one to you next working day (at worst).
+
Mzungu
post 30.Aug.2007, 05:53 PM
Post #21

Mike...Check the link it has quite a few other brand names with ratings.

I'll stick by my Kirby and Electrolux!

*both over 15 years old*
+
Rudolph Hucker
post 30.Aug.2007, 05:58 PM
Post #22

kirby are awesome but way over priced 1500 quid for a hoover is just plain stupid.
but no good in sweden anyway as we dont have carpets here do we?
+
Mzungu
post 30.Aug.2007, 06:17 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (Mike Oxbig)
kirby are awesome but way over priced

It's all about contacts!!
+
Rudolph Hucker
post 30.Aug.2007, 06:21 PM
Post #24

QUOTE (Mzungu)
It's all about contacts!!

agree but totaly useless with wooden floors though...the henry will be far better for that...
you can buy 10 henrys for the price of a kirby and your great grand children will be using them 100 years from now.
+
Mzungu
post 30.Aug.2007, 06:59 PM
Post #25

QUOTE (Mike Oxbig)
agree but totaly useless with wooden floors though...the henry will be far better for that...
you can buy 10 henrys for the price of a kirby and your great grand children will be using them 100 years from now.

The Electrolux for the wood floors,the Kirby for the Oriental rugs along with the cellar rooms, which are fully carpeted.
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: