The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Ideas/Leads for finding job

Back after 22 years abroad

DuneSunny
post 2.Apr.2019, 07:45 AM
Post #16

To Expatish: You should also know that if you are applying for a job online and uploading your cover letter and CV and filling in an online form, then many job recruitment firms and HR departments use computer programs to sift through all of the applications and only select those that tick all of the boxes and use the correct keywords. There are online courses as to how you fill in these forms so as to have the correct amount of keywords in your online application. You just need to google it. In the end it is much easier applying for a job if you are already in employment. It can be a real Catch 22.
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 3.Apr.2019, 02:13 AM
Post #17

You are truly twisted...
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 3.Apr.2019, 10:22 AM
Post #18

You have no idea who I am!!!

And if that's all you got, you are not only twisted, but a fool too!!!
+
Bsmith
post 3.Apr.2019, 11:27 AM
Post #19

Statistics can help paint an accurate picture so the OP can have an idea what he/she is up against...but they can also become a ready-made excuse to fail.

To the OP, the job market in Sweden was much, much more difficult than anything I had ever experienced, but it is possible to find a job. So give it your best shot. I would advise that you have a good sized bankroll to tide you over for at least a year or perhaps two as that is what it can take. Also, have an exit strategy so you don't become trapped in a bad situation.

Good luck.
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: