The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
  Reply to this topic

Tjänstledig Vacation Rules

On a first work permit

kempyyyy
post 22.Nov.2019, 01:06 PM
Post #1

Hi readers,

I have a question regarding taking Tj?nstledig or Leave of Absence during your first work permit.
So my situation is this, I have taken up all my leave credits last summer (2019) so I have no more left as of today.

I plan to go back and fix some stuff at my home country and that would take at least 5 weeks starting 1st week January - 1st week February 2020. My employer already approved this request and now we want to make sure that we are not violating any rule from Migrationsverket so that it will not affect my upcoming work permit renewal.

I have called Migrationsverket the first time and they said I should consult the union.
I have called Unionen and they said my leave should be filed as "Tj?nstledig" but they are not sure if that is something that is okay with MV.

I haven't called MV yet regarding "Tj?nstledig" since it's the middle of the day and it's impossible now to get them through the phone at the time of writing, so I thought maybe some of you has some input?

Tack s? mycket!
Go to the top of the page
+
sepanta1990
post 20.Dec.2019, 10:04 AM
Post #2

QUOTE (kempyyyy @ 22.Nov.2019, 04:36 PM) *
Hi readers,I have a question regarding taking Tj?nstledig or Leave of Absence during your first work permit.So my situation is this, I have taken up all my leave credits last ... (show full quote)

Hello,
I have the same situation. What did you do?
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: