The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Like-New 160cm Bed & Mattress for Sale

Asking price: 10.000sek

ntravers3413
post 29.Jan.2018, 11:28 AM
Post #1

My sambo and I are selling our bed and mattress because we’ve decided to move back to the US. It’s a very nice 160cm Gustav III from Kunsgängen and the mattress is a Lina Latex.

The bed is a continental and just one year old with a double elastic spring system. It has two separate mattress types. One side is firm and the other medium firm. The legs of the bed are in ‘walnut’ and 19cm high. The original price of the bed was 11.500sek.

The mattress is made of a natural, allergy-friendly material called Talalaylatex that “dissipates moisture and heat, and adapts to the contours of the body” which makes for an extremely comfortable sleep! Mattress cover has been used throughout the entire period, even on the mattress, and is like new! The original price of the mattress was 9.800sek.

Shoot me a message if you’re interested in learning more! You’re more than welcome to come to our apartment to see the bed and even test it out to make sure you like it. We're asking for 10.000sek. Feel free to email me directly at natertravers@gmail.com.

Attached Image

Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: