The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Missing car north Stockholm

Upplandsväsby trainstation

misssh
post 19.Feb.2010, 02:46 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Essingen @ 18.Feb.2010, 07:11 PM) *
Would it be sensible to cancel the car tax on your car.. https://www21.vv.se/minasidor/logon/logon.a...deregister.aspx

just phoned them up and can take it of the road and get our skatt back then when we get it back (if we get it back) we can put it back on the road and re pay the skatt and a 50kr fee to ställa på again

will wait till monday as by then the gas will be out unless they decide to put gas in it which i dont think they will as they are theifs (probably just nick another car... muppets) and it might turn up in the weekend.
Go to the top of the page
+
Mpf
post 19.Feb.2010, 02:49 PM
Post #17

de-registering and registering is a 2-3 minute job. It's all done over the internet and your insurance company is immediate informed of the changes. Great system. Take it off the road and get the idiots nicked.
+
misssh
post 19.Feb.2010, 05:24 PM
Post #18

found it over the other side of väsby with a screwed ignition,broken door lock and less gas.

oh and two parking fines

maggots hope they rot in hell!!
+
Mpf
post 19.Feb.2010, 05:56 PM
Post #19

Glad to hear you have it back but sorry about the damage. Hope the insurance pays out.
+
Essingen
post 19.Feb.2010, 06:25 PM
Post #20

Yes, I am sorry too. I hope that your insurance doesn't require you to pay the first couple of thousand SEK.
+
misssh
post 19.Feb.2010, 06:30 PM
Post #21

tossing up if its worth to fix it to be honest as it was just a cheap car to get the wife to the train station... now it will cost me either the själv risk or the money to fix the stuff that needs fixing and if it adds up to too much or the självrisk is to high i will just flag it and get my skatt back and send it to the wreckers.

It was suppost to last us for the winter and then we where going to sell it but this just makes cost more than i want to spend on it
all for some dickheads to get a rid home

I am pretty pissy about it really but what do you do really blink.gif
+
Norrlands Turk
post 21.Feb.2010, 08:50 AM
Post #22

I hope you receive a good reply from the insurance company.

Just wondering, what the hell cops do over there?
I mean, they receive a call about a stolen car parked in a lot, and then instead of going there and trying to catch the criminal, they just call you and expect you to pick up the car?! This is like watching a burglar breaking in to your apartment and calling your cell to tell you that! blink.gif
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: