The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Falling Pregnant in Sweden

Confused mama

*foreignmuminsweden*
post 3.Mar.2016, 08:28 PM
Post #1

Hej,

So me and my partner have lived in Sweden for 2 years with our 4 year old daughter, we both have permanent jobs (although he has a job from March to December only every year) and we just bought a house.

I currently have the Nexplanon implant inmy arm which runs out in June but im thinking of getting it removed early and letting nature takes its course. My partner would literally have another baby tomorrow if he could so im nkt worried about that but i am worried that we are alone. When we had our daughter, we lived near our family and knew what we were entitled to etc. So now, we will completely be alone - has anyone else done this in another country and what was the pros and cons?

Another question is how do i go about getting the implant removed? Do i just go to the vårdcentralen and ask them? Does it cost anything? Ive also heard the midwife care is very little... i was that worried in my first pregnancy that i ended up having 5 scans to make sure everything was ok.

Sorry for the long post but thanks for reading ?
Go to the top of the page
+
littleviking
post 3.Mar.2016, 09:51 PM
Post #2

you make an appointment with a gynecologist if you have a personal number you pay like all swedes do which depends from county to county. i pay 300 for my early check ups but it can vary.

midwifes do quite a lot it all depends on finding the right one. unless you have some really bad health problems in your family you have nothing to worries about.
in sweden you have a lot less scans.
you discuss with midwives quite a lot but also a gynecologist.
on a yearly expense with doctor fees there is a tap at 1100 kr includes a lot of stuff.
http://www.1177.se/Other-languages/Engelsk...atientavgifter/
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: