The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Looking for a part time job

any ideas ?

Eileen123
post 26.Nov.2017, 02:23 PM
Post #1

Hello, I'm Eileen and I'm 18 years old.
I'm currently in Stockholm until te beginning of February and I'm looking for a part time job.
I want to work 15-20 hours a week, available all Week evenings and day/night during the Week Ends. I will also be available during the holidays, from the 23/12 to the 7/01.
I speak fluently German and French, I have a great fluency in English and I'm learning Swedish.
I'm very motivated and dedicated, so I'm able to do every kind of job like serving, selling, baby sitting, doing some langage lessons...
Please contact me if you have any idea or contact that can help me !
Thank you very much,
Eileen
Go to the top of the page
+
Cheeseroller
post 26.Nov.2017, 06:30 PM
Post #2

Try looking here too: https://www.facebook.com/groups/EnglishJobsStockholm/
+
Mistress_Of_Doom
post 6.Dec.2017, 03:25 PM
Post #3

Probably best to just get out there and make your presence known. Apply to every job you think you could do and then discuss the working conditions when you get the chance. I imagine those kinds of job search Facebook pages are flooded with people fighting for jobs, but it's better to take initiative and actually go out and do something about it than sit passively and ask online for a job to fall on your lap.
+
Cathygerona
post 6.Dec.2017, 03:30 PM
Post #4

Hello im cathy im looking a job can anyone help me or have an idea how i can able to apply part time job even in cleaning company.I speak english as im still learning swedish language.
+
Mistress_Of_Doom
post 6.Dec.2017, 05:53 PM
Post #5

Are you trying job search engines? Job search apps?
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: