The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Maintenance requirement for partner

apartment contract

4dm1r
post 1.Jun.2019, 11:36 AM
Post #1

Hello folks

I'm from Bosnia and I'm planning to get marry with Swedish citizen. I wanted to ask some questions about maintenence requirement from Migrationsverket.

She's living with her parents there and has no own place, she was searching for some apartments where we could live and to be able to send application for my permit. she meet all reqs regarding her income and job, only problem is that apartment. I'm not knowing much about Swedish laws, and I will try to tell you how she told me about it. according to her we need to find apartment,beside size and other things provided from Migrationsverket, where only our names will be (I didn't quite understand it). also she was telling me about Hyresrätt and Bostadsrätt, that we need that Bostadsrätt(still not understanding)

and also, is it relevant the time of contract for apartment?

pls if anyone has experienced same or similar thing like this, that they share their opinions in short lines smile.gif

Thanks in advance smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
sotkille
post 1.Jun.2019, 09:20 PM
Post #2

[quote name='4dm1r' date='1.Jun.2019, 12:36 PM' post='943136']
Hello folks

I'm from Bosnia and I'm planning to get marry with Swedish citizen. I wanted to ask some questions about maintenence requirement from Migrationsverket.

She's living with her parents there and has no own place, she was searching for some apartments where we could live and to be able to send application for my permit. she meet all reqs regarding her income and job, only problem is that apartment. I'm not knowing much about Swedish laws, and I will try to tell you how she told me about it. according to her we need to find apartment,beside size and other things provided from Migrationsverket, where only our names will be (I didn't quite understand it). also she was telling me about Hyresrätt and Bostadsrätt, that we need that Bostadsrätt(still not understanding)

and also, is it relevant the time of contract for apartment?

pls if anyone has experienced same or similar thing like this, that they share their opinions in short lines smile.gif

Thanks in advance smile.gif
[/quote

Hello
there is maintenence requirement from Migrationsverket.but she have work so there is no problem.she need only apartment now
1 Hyresrätt is apartment you can get in rent from a company or privet person and you will pay rent every month.
2 Bostadsrätt is apartment you can buy it.but you have no any visa so thats why the apartment will be on your wife name 100%. if one day there is problem in your relationship,i dont think so you will get anything smile.gif
+
4dm1r
post 3.Jun.2019, 01:18 AM
Post #3

Thank you for the reply smile.gif

can you tell me does it matter how long contract for apartment will be?? smile.gif
+
Family_permit
post 3.Jun.2019, 02:56 AM
Post #4

It doesn’t matter if it is hyresrätt or bostadsrätt at all.
What matter is that only the two of you are registered on that address.
If it is one bedroom apartment or less that is.
+
Panika
post 3.Jun.2019, 07:21 AM
Post #5

https://www.migrationsverket.se/English/Pri...-in-Sweden.html

https://www.migrationsverket.se/English/Pri...ng-partner.html

https://www.migrationsverket.se/English/Pri...-in-Sweden.html
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: