The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Annie Lööf och Centerpartiet

She should leave?

Svedallas
post 25.Apr.2018, 03:08 PM
Post #1

Since TL does not put in real news.
These 9000 afghan "refugees" should NOT be allowed to stay.
Over 80% of them failed the Xray tests. And many are in fact ADULTS!

On what grounds should they stay??? Why?? This fiasco needs to end.
They have no right any longer. If Germany and Austria continue with deportations, for false applications, they should have no right. Legitimate claims through the UNCHR should be accepted. Maybe Sweden should do what France is doing with those with no rights to stay??

Since deportations started, the crime rates have gone down, and that is a fact. And streets are getting much safer.

A great response from Ulf. I cannot wait until the elections in a few months.

https://nyheteridag.se/ulf-kristerssons-sko...ligger-hos-dem/
Go to the top of the page
+
Saywhatwhat
post 25.Apr.2018, 05:28 PM
Post #2

I couldnt read all the article so I didn't see it say 80% failed the x ray test. Doesn't matter... It's been known people are falsifying immigration documents. I agree with you completely and wonder why they are allowed to stay. I hope someone can 'enlighten" us.

I think the Swedish political system should totally clean house. Or at least let the swedish democrats have power and see what happens. Lofvsen is already doin the bill Clinton and spouting rhetoric akin to the Swede dems. But damn, soc dems in power for what, 70 yrs basically? Time for change
+
Svedallas
post 25.Apr.2018, 09:06 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 25.Apr.2018, 06:28 PM) *
I couldnt read all the article so I didn't see it say 80% failed the x ray test. Doesn't matter... It's been known people are falsifying immigration documents. I a ... (show full quote)

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/samhalle...s-ar-over-18-ar

There was some statistic in news that it was actually 83% had false information - including their documents.

Many of them say they are from Iran, but in actual fact,they were found out to be from Afghanistan (multiple finger printing found in other countries - France or Germany).

SD will make it worse. They will also never win. And, Ulf, is making a lot more sense...and logical policies in place, which includes, not allowing them to stay. Case by case basis - as it should be.

Annie just looks like a fool saying that she wants 9000 who have no legal right to stay, stay. But the people who have degrees, and actual jobs, dont get work permit.
Make total sense.
Not.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 26.Apr.2018, 12:17 PM
Post #4

Lol. Maybe she thinks she needs to take them in because they are now seeking asylum from Germany and France where Interpol is after them.

But yes, case by case basis is important. And even if the people caught falsifying documents aren't malevolent they should still be sent back and they can reapply truthfully.

It's sad they can't call out the game of "asylum" seeking. It'll be very interesting indeed to see how the election and repercussions of it unfold.
+
Svedallas
post 26.Apr.2018, 01:23 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Apr.2018, 01:17 PM) *
Lol. Maybe she thinks she needs to take them in because they are now seeking asylum from Germany and France where Interpol is after them. But yes, case by case basis is import ... (show full quote)

If Germany, Austria, Italy, Greece etc. are all deporting Afghans who do not qualify for asylum, why should Sweden keep them? This politically correct bullshit should put an end to Centerpartiet. They are a joke.

There is no added value in allowing them to stay.
I am yet to even find one Afghan working anywhere! Have you seen any?.
Instead, all I ever see them doing is hanging out at T-centralen, Medborgarplatsen in Stockholm, either selling drugs, or trying to steal bags or mobile phones in the train station. And, to top it off, they get bidrag and free housing.

Meanwhile, we have a growing homeless, poor pensioners, and serious drop outs of teachers. They need to re-evaluate what they need to focus on.
I know I want my taxes going into the right places, and people, who rightfully and legally deserve it.

Annie is just making more and more (older) people go far right...most Swedes would rather go extreme that deal with this BS.
+
intrepidfox
post 26.Apr.2018, 05:02 PM
Post #6

What do you expect from Annie Lööf. This is the fool that wanted to make bigamy legal in Sweden

https://www.skovdenyheter.se/article/fri-in...ets-ideprogram/

https://www.svt.se/opinion/lat-oss-riva-upp...mans-annie-loof
+
Bsmith
post 27.Apr.2018, 02:02 AM
Post #7

Wonder how many she is personally willing to support?
+
Svedallas
post 27.Apr.2018, 08:41 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 26.Apr.2018, 06:02 PM) *
What do you expect from Annie Lööf. This is the fool that wanted to make bigamy legal in Swedenhttps://www.skovdenyheter.se/article/fri-in...ets-ideprogram/https://www.svt.s ... (show full quote)

She is ridiculous.

No chance she will win. She is exactly what people do not like - the politically "correct". She should just lose quietly, and stop her ridiculous policies.
She is the one who would drive Sweden to the ground, to worse than it already is...
+
Svedallas
post 27.Apr.2018, 08:52 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 27.Apr.2018, 03:02 AM) *
Wonder how many she is personally willing to support?

It is not that much. Centerpartiet - represents to me the "empathetic" and basically clueless, who do not understand costs and consequences, but want to feel better about themselves.

Pro-immigration and pro-sharia laws and the rest of the pro-weird policies are now looking like a complete joke...it is no surprise that she will get the muslim majority - as she is probably also pro-muslim schools...

She would cause a big divide,and she is only increasing people to be more conscious of who to select. This election is probably one of the most important because of the flyktningpolitik...

But No chance she will win.
+
Gjeebes
post 27.Apr.2018, 05:18 PM
Post #10

1) "She is exactly what people do not like - the politically "correct"."

Ummm, "fanatical political correctness" is exactly what Meatballia is all about. How do you think you got to this place, since 2015? Have you already forgotten the overwhelming public support for the Meatballian "- Look at Us We Wear a Golden Halo- project, of 2014" (with "Golden Climax" Oct-Nov 2015)?

2) "Pro-immigration and pro-sharia laws and the rest of the pro-weird policies are now looking like a complete joke..."

Really? Since when? I mean, yes, pretty much the whole rest of the world tuned into these startling Swedish facts years ago, yet you Meatballs plugged on with your virtue-signalling all the while.

That is the real joke. Everyone expected what is now happening in the Mighty Meatball to happen. It is text book shit. Yet still y'all been taken by surprise...somehow...magically.

No chance she should win...but hey, if shovel face and his gang were voted in, pretty much anything is possible in "fashionably ridiculous" (if not pointlessly über-progressive) Meatballia.
+
Svedallas
post 27.Apr.2018, 06:37 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 27.Apr.2018, 06:18 PM) *
1) "She is exactly what people do not like - the politically "correct"."Ummm, "fanatical political correctness" is exactly what Meatballia is all ... (show full quote)

If she wins, we're moving to Denmark.
At least they have tougher immigration policies...
+
Gjeebes
post 28.Apr.2018, 03:13 PM
Post #12

"Since deportations started, the crime rates have gone down, and that is a fact. And streets are getting much safer."

What deportations?

According to the following (of origins I did not verify) 20,000 arrived to open arms. 11,000 have already been granted asylum. The remaining 9,000 rejectees who live on Meatballian streets, are soon to become "legal".

See: https://aa.com.tr/en/europe/sweden-may-reco...efugees/1129685

It seems the Meatballs have decided it is cheaper just to give out asylum status, than to continue to pay for the crime-spree related to the remianing "rejectees" ("remaining" that is, due to the utter incompetence of Swedish governmental institutions; border control, polis, legal system etc, etc).

In Swed-talk, it's all "win-win".

And in other news; "In A Surprise Move, Self-adoring Sweden Shits Golden Haloes".
+
Svedallas
post 28.Apr.2018, 03:38 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 28.Apr.2018, 04:13 PM) *
"Since deportations started, the crime rates have gone down, and that is a fact. And streets are getting much safer."What deportations?According to the following (of ... (show full quote)

Namely the moroccan street kids...For months they were all over the place in gangs.
While it had reduced, there is also less petty crime.

The 9000 balance must go. They are adult men with beards! They have no right.
Nya moderaterna is the only party that is making sense at this time.

When they are deported, I can only imagine how many will really go underground, and also, how many would have to resort to stealing to maintain to stay in the country.
Thank goodness we are almost cashless.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: