The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
138 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »    Reply to this topic

Merit Rating 2017 - Sweden MS Applicants

Selection Groups & Results

Netsec
post 11.Feb.2017, 02:39 PM
Post #211

Does anybody have any news from Lulea or Stockholm universities?
Go to the top of the page
+
Rafael8
post 11.Feb.2017, 04:04 PM
Post #212

So, the extra 10 days have just passed. If you haven't got any message from university admissions that means your application is ok with documents you have submitted. Now, its the matter of get qualified, unqualified or conditionally qualified before selection run that probably will start by the mid of march. Have fun amigos...
+
vsli
post 11.Feb.2017, 05:01 PM
Post #213

If you have applied to Uppsala University, you should check your e-mail / junk folder. They are doing webinars, where they'll be talking about, among other things, what they look at in our applications. Many of you seem to have lots of questions about that so there's your chance to ask them! smile.gif The webinars are on February 20 and 21 but you have to register in advance!
+
iz.fakhro
post 11.Feb.2017, 07:42 PM
Post #214

Hello, I am applying for masters:
1- Design and Construction Project Management - Chalmers
2- Architecture and Urban Design - Chalmers
3- Master's Programme, Real Estate and Construction Management - KTH
4- Master's Programme, Sustainable Urban Planning and Design - KTH
Till now are all in progress, hands crossed .. Anyone from those universities got merit rating or news ?
+
ocagiran
post 12.Feb.2017, 11:15 AM
Post #215

Hello to all,

This is my first message on this website but feeling that we work on the same purpose makes me feel happy.

I have applied for 3 differents master's programme for chalmers. Yesterday I got an e-mail saying that my prep school date and duration is not indicated in my transcript so until I provide a proper document, they are not going to consider my application.

So yes that made me down so much since I have uploaded every document in time. I have studied a full year prep school and passed with grade 86 but in my transcript it is only written that I successfully passed with grade 86/100.

So my question is I will get the proper certificate from my university on monday and upload the document on the system. My application status is still in progress. (Not unqualified)
Do you think this issue is going to effect negatively to my application or will I be considered as late? or is it just a normal warning?

Please share your comments, thank you so much.
+
Bashar
post 12.Feb.2017, 12:00 PM
Post #216

Hello ocagiran

I don't think that will effect on your application, it is normal if the admission asked for some details in your application, since you will be able to provide the right document so it will be no problem at all..

I hope the best for you!
+
wahabsahab
post 12.Feb.2017, 12:41 PM
Post #217

QUOTE (ocagiran @ 12.Feb.2017, 11:15 AM) *
Hello to all,This is my first message on this website but feeling that we work on the same purpose makes me feel happy.I have applied for 3 differents master's programme f ... (show full quote)

It should consider as late, because i also facing this type of problem last year, My degree was not countersigned by university and they considered it as late. But i will advise you to upload your documents as soon as possible.
+
Bashar
post 12.Feb.2017, 02:23 PM
Post #218

Hi,

I checked https://statistik.uhr.se/

I selected MASTERHT17 and I got some information about the number of applicants for each University program.

Good luck everybody...
+
Kakuru
post 12.Feb.2017, 03:31 PM
Post #219

I have a question for those who got "unqualified" earlier and received messages about not meeting some basic requirements. Has it been resolved? Have you got any new messages?

The support still claims I haven't sent my transcript (even when I specified which file it's in), but was told to wait earlier, because my application is still being processed. I would understand if it was a "wrong" transcript for having an incorrect format or something like that, but insisting that I haven't sent it is a bit weird. I don't know if I should wait or call again wink.gif

Also: is there anyone who applied while in their last year?
+
geof_TZ_2243
post 12.Feb.2017, 04:32 PM
Post #220

QUOTE (Kakuru @ 12.Feb.2017, 03:31 PM) *
Also: is there anyone who applied while in their last year?

Hey Kakuru...yeah! I'm one-applicant in the final year of a Bachelor degree. Still IN PROGRESS, but already got the messages notifying me about my exemption of the general requirement of a complete degree. I got these even before the new year.

You on the same boat?
+
Kakuru
post 12.Feb.2017, 05:26 PM
Post #221

Yes, last semester. Thank you for responding smile.gif

I see now that I could've sent my documents earlier wink.gif Instead, I was waiting till late January to try to include my latest grades. Now the only message I got is that the application is incomplete – I suppose nothing like that happened in your case?
+
geof_TZ_2243
post 12.Feb.2017, 06:07 PM
Post #222

QUOTE (Kakuru @ 12.Feb.2017, 05:26 PM) *
Yes, last semester. Thank you for responding I see now that I could've sent my documents earlier Instead, I was waiting till late January to try to include my latest grad ... (show full quote)

Oh noo! I couldn't take the chance. It's just last week that the semester ended so there was no way I could include more results, so I just used the ones I had and it seems to have worked out...

Did you upload the Statement of Enrolment Status to prove that you're finalizing ur degree from where u are? I think that that is as essential as ur transcript. In any case, upload whatever they need ASAP!
+
Kakuru
post 12.Feb.2017, 06:29 PM
Post #223

QUOTE (geof_TZ_2243 @ 12.Feb.2017, 06:07 PM) *
Did you upload the Statement of Enrolment Status to prove that you're finalizing ur degree from where u are?

Of course – the one my university issues is very detailed, so I don't think that's the problem. And there's nothing more I could upload, so I just hope they haven't checked everything yet...
+
Liza
post 12.Feb.2017, 07:10 PM
Post #224

QUOTE (Rafael8 @ 11.Feb.2017, 05:04 PM) *
So, the extra 10 days have just passed. If you haven't got any message from university admissions that means your application is ok with documents you have submitted. Now, ... (show full quote)

Hello Rafael! Please, explain: if I am still "in process" and I didn't get any messages it means that I have provided all documents necessary and they are correctly certified? blink.gif Don't they ascribe a "qualified" status when everything is alright with documents? If no then what does "qualified" status proves? Waiting very much for your answer!
+
Jamie_39
post 12.Feb.2017, 07:34 PM
Post #225

Liza, I believe that qualified status is only attributed by each uni when they've checked that your qualifications match the course requirements. That's why different universities will qualify or reject applicants at different times. My application to Uppsala is still in progress, I don't expect it to change until nearer the decision date! Don't worry yet! It looks like people whose applications are missing parts are being contacted, so at the moment, no news is good news!
+

138 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: