The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »    Reply to this topic

The Low-Down on the Olof Palme Assassination

How A New Bradley Inquest Threatened Its Exposure

Vetinari
post 22.Feb.2011, 01:44 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 22.Feb.2011, 12:32 PM) *
... and really discredit the massive evidence that the Anglo-Americans, along with NATO's Anchor Express Exercise, were planning a non-nuclear conclusion to the Cold War

We did have a non-nuclear solution to the cold war. And I think everyone was planning (and hoping) for one.

And still Trow, nothing in your theories can be called 'apparent'. Thats just one of the words you Trow in so you wont have to provide any evidence
Go to the top of the page
+
*Guest*
post 22.Feb.2011, 02:09 PM
Post #17

Sorry, Vetinari, but the non-nuclear conclusion that America's Rambos were planning was based upon their attack submarines sinking Soviet boomers after they hurriedly went on line after the Stockholm Surprise.

If this had started happening, Marshal Nicolai Ogarkov, commander of 82 nuclear-tipped SS-23 missiles in East German and the Western part of the USSR - what the swaggering West knew nothing about - would have launched them in a full fledged nuclear war if any Soviet subs had been sunk.

Thank godness the Soviets had their spies, and it didn't come to this.

And I just use the word apparently when I am not completely sure about what I am claiming.

And, Jimmy, of course, I would give up my claims about Hayward et al. if they were disproved, but it seems highly unlikely when the break-in of this rowhouse - yes, rowhouse as it has a common wall with those on each side of it - erased the only copies I have of these articles about it:

http://cryptome.sabotage.org/fru-hayward2.htm
http://cryptome.sabotage.org/fru-hayward.htm

Thank goodness, John Young, totse, and codshit.com posted them.

I first suspected the the intruders were planting stuff in the rowhouse when they were actually destroying evidence about the Palme assassination while stealing evidence to help 'Jihad Jane' entrap. And yes, the intruders misplaced the CD player to make me think that was what was stolen.

Nothing can match this scum.
+
Gletta
post 22.Feb.2011, 04:07 PM
Post #18

So what happened to Hayward since?
+
Jimmy
post 22.Feb.2011, 04:20 PM
Post #19

Intruders misplaced your CD player. I thouhgt it was your girl friend
+
Craptastical
post 22.Feb.2011, 04:54 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 22.Feb.2011, 03:09 PM) *
And yes, the intruders misplaced the CD player to make me think that was what was stolen.

I call bullshit.

You specifically said it was your girlfriend and that she admitted to moving it. You then claimed that she must be a spook or something to that effect.

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 22.Feb.2011, 03:09 PM) *
Nothing can match this scum.

You just did.
+
*Guest*
post 22.Feb.2011, 05:14 PM
Post #21

Hayward aka Captain James Rennie works for the Home Office, as far as I know.

He had the hutzpa to send me a letter, stating that the Palme assassination is all a Swedish problem, and its authorities should take action about my complaints, knowing that he is banished from ever appearing here.

And my girl friend is quite a scatter brain, but very loyal to her friends. I think that she doesn't really know what happened to the CD player, and is just covering for others.

The truth about it all will only come out if I decide to sue the Swedish authorities for attempting to entrap me - a rather difficult matter since at the same time as they were trying to set me up as Lars Vilks assassin, they, like Craptastical, were interested in proving that I am an Iranian spy.

Whoever misplaced the CD player, it is just typical of Craptastical to make a big deal about it when he cannot see beyond the end of his nose.
+
Vetinari
post 22.Feb.2011, 09:04 PM
Post #22

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 22.Feb.2011, 02:09 PM) *
Sorry, Vetinari, but the non-nuclear conclusion that America's Rambos were planning was based upon their attack submarines sinking Soviet boomers after they hurriedly went ... (show full quote)

Still doesn't change the fact that we did have a non-nuclear solution and that the Swedish authorities have tried to discredit that fact. Neither is it a hot potato that either side had several contingency plans in place. You are assigning value to things just to create a narrative for yourself.

And no, neither side had an interest in actually starting a nuclear war. Smart people on both sides knew it would spell doom for everyone considering the amounts of nukes involved. Those plans were merely posturing. If they weren't, why didn't the Soviets just launch when they realized the collapse was imminent and thusly remove all competition in beforehand?

And I just use the word apparently when I am not completely sure about what I am claiming.

I am certain you meant 'when you are not completely sure if what you are claiming is be truth'. Although I have to give it to you Trow, your way of putting it explains a lot more of your deductive skills.

Either way the phrase "what I think" or similar is far more accurate than apparently.
+
Jamtjim
post 22.Feb.2011, 10:41 PM
Post #23

Hayward aka Captain James Rennie works for the Home Office, as far as I know.

Which isn't anywhere near as far as you can guess...
+
The Nine
post 23.Feb.2011, 08:18 AM
Post #24

QUOTE (Rick Methven @ 22.Feb.2011, 09:13 AM) *
What Trow lives in is a Bostadsrätte av radhustyp so I suppose it is a "row house" though in English it would most probably be called a town house

Thanks for the clarification Rick. Trows place seemed a bit far from the water to be a boat house, but it crossed my mind maybe the phrase was caloquial.
+
Craptastical
post 23.Feb.2011, 10:29 AM
Post #25

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 22.Feb.2011, 05:14 PM) *
The truth about it all will only come out if I decide to sue the Swedish authorities for attempting to entrap me - a rather difficult matter since at the same time as they wer ... (show full quote)

I have never had any intention nor any interest in proving you to be an Iranian spy. If my memory serves correctly (without going through TLs thread history) I raised a red flag *to you on this forum* over your actions and how the US government could interpret them. That's all, nothing more and nothing less.

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 22.Feb.2011, 05:14 PM) *
Whoever misplaced the CD player, it is just typical of Craptastical to make a big deal about it when he cannot see beyond the end of his nose.

I make a big deal about it because you revise history. First you claimed there was a bungled break-in, then you claimed they stole your CD player. Then you changed your story and that it was your sambo who moved it, IIRC you even claimed she did it to get under your skin. Then you claimed that she must be an agent and how you don't trust her and are only with her out of necessity blah blah blah

Now you're changing your tune back to your original claims. I'm curious how many more times the story will change to suit whatever current point you're trying to make.
+
*Guest*
post 23.Feb.2011, 01:12 PM
Post #26

I don't need any red flags from anyone, especially you, Craptastical, about my behavior possibly constituting treason. I just see them as alerting authorities, especially American ones, about what I might be doing to my detriment.

And I find your comparing my difficulties over the CD player with those Anglö-American covert operators created for Palme, and many others - what could easily have led to a nuclear war if it had not been for the "treason" of Ames, Hanssen et al. - pathetic.

I still am not sure who misplaced the CD player, when, and for what reason. I am just glad that I didn't do anything about it, and kept my cool as best I could, thinking and talking about all kinds of culprits, timmings, and reasons.

It was the biggest personal challenge of my life, and my reactions still left open my credibility about the Palme assassination IMHO, and 'Jihad Jan'e attempts to entrap me - what I still may sue someone for.

I would not change anything even with the benefit of hindsight despite what you and others continue to bark about
+
Jamtjim
post 23.Feb.2011, 01:25 PM
Post #27

I still am not sure who misplaced the CD player, when, and for what reason.

I can help you with that one Trow. You misplaced the CD player yourself for the reason that your mind was so full of conspiratorial nonsense that you have difficulty functioning competently in real life. (Senility perhaps?)

...left open my credibility about...

What credibility is that then? Is that the credibility gained from spouting unsupported speculation, or is it the one gained from lying regarding the spam like breadth and proliferation of the afore mentioned theories?
+
big5
post 23.Feb.2011, 01:44 PM
Post #28

Trowbridge, you write: "I still am not sure who misplaced the CD player [...] It was the biggest personal challenge of my life".

*Spock does mind-meld* "forget... forget..."
+
Craptastical
post 23.Feb.2011, 02:19 PM
Post #29

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 23.Feb.2011, 01:12 PM) *
I don't need any red flags from anyone, especially you, Craptastical, about my behavior possibly constituting treason. I just see them as alerting authorities, especially ... (show full quote)

Fair enough, but you need to keep in mind who the audience is. What you need and what you get are two completely separate things, especially on a *public forum*. I stress that because as you undoubtedly already know, this isn't your own personal playground where you make the rules.

And I find your comparing my difficulties over the CD player with those Anglö-American covert operators created for Palme, and many others - what could easily have led to a n ... (show full quote)

You're right, it was unfair. However your treatment of me as well as other posters who disagree with you doesn't exactly compel me to play nice. Did I get under your skin with the earlier comment? Yes? Good.

I still am not sure who misplaced the CD player, when, and for what reason. I am just glad that I didn't do anything about it, and kept my cool as best I could, thinking ... (show full quote)

Yes, you kept your cool. Especially the part where you engaged in character assassination on your sambo. That's showing real class Trow.

It was the biggest personal challenge of my life, and my reactions still left open my credibility about the Palme assassination IMHO, and 'Jihad Jan'e attempts to entr ... (show full quote)

While I appreciate that you've put a lot of your own time into trying to figure out what happened with the Palme assassination, you have got to get over yourself and understand that not only does the world *not* revolve around you, but that your research is probably completely wrong. 25 years since the assassination and they have no leads. How long has your theory been available for the authorities to read? If it held any weight then I'm pretty sure they would have contacted you to get additional information.

As for the Jihad Jane thing... Please get a grip. Receiving spam for Russian mail order brides is not an indication that you're being set up. I tried to show you how common it is to receive that junk but you shrugged it off (which is your choice). Neither is receiving a PM from a member of this forum stating that she/he wants to have your babies. I think it's been explained to you that it was probably laced with a very heavy dose of sarcasm, but you refuse to acknowledge that as the most likely scenario.

IMO your suspicion that it was a setup can lead one to believe that you have a bit of a guilty conscience. Did you place an order for a bride? Did you try to hook up with the poster who wanted to have your babies? Disclaimer: This last paragraph is a joke. I'm explicitly writing this because Trow has a very hard time understanding when someone is just messing with him. Without this disclaimer he would claim I'm setting him up or some other wild conspiracy which any sane and rational person could only dream up while baked or drunk.
+
Vetinari
post 23.Feb.2011, 03:48 PM
Post #30

QUOTE (Craptastical @ 23.Feb.2011, 02:19 PM) *
As for the Jihad Jane thing... Please get a grip. Receiving spam for Russian mail order brides is not an indication that you're being set up. I tried to show you how commo ... (show full quote)

Trow widely believes that spam messages are in fact covert messages from those he writes about who are trying to escape being assassinated by the 'securocrats'.

In the Gudrun Loftus thread he based a lot of his theory on a reply to one of his codshit posts (could have been cryptome as well, I can only remember it was one of the obscure conspiracy websites he posts on). The message said "good work, keep it up". According to Trow that message was written by Loftus, 100% fact and all that, no other explanation was possible. The comment turned out to be spam directing you to a site where you could buy tools to improve your writing rolleyes.gif
+

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topic
13 User(s) are reading this topic (13 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: