The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Looking for an old friend...

Who lives in the Uppsala area...

marssweden
post 23.May.2012, 01:05 PM
Post #1

I am looking for an old friend who was born in Älvkarleby and studied at the University of Uppsala from 1993 to 1998. We lost touch last year, so I am hoping to find a Swedish speaker who might be able to help me find him. I have some other information that may help in the search. If anyone is willing to give me a hand, please drop me an email at: vegopolis@gmail.com
Go to the top of the page
+
AW1
post 23.May.2012, 01:22 PM
Post #2

Have you tried Facebook or Stayfriends.se?
+
marssweden
post 23.May.2012, 01:30 PM
Post #3

Thanks for your reply! The issue is that he does not use email, Facebook, Skype, etc. So, using the information I have -- some old phone numbers and schooling information -- I'm going to need to find someone who can make a call or two. =)
+
Localer
post 23.May.2012, 01:39 PM
Post #4

try

www.hitta.se
www.eniro.se
www.ratsit.se
+
Gordy
post 23.May.2012, 01:50 PM
Post #5

Put in his name on birthday.se and it should be easy to find him, particularly if you know his birthday or even approximate age or other information such as partners name etc.

If you have any difficulty please PM the details to me and I will do the search for you.
+
marssweden
post 23.May.2012, 02:14 PM
Post #6

Thanks everyone for all the assistance. I have indeed found him on birthday.se, although it only gives the address and not the phone number for him. A great start! Thanks everyone again!
+
marssweden
post 23.May.2012, 02:23 PM
Post #7

Problem solved! You guys are great! Many thanks to all of you. Special thanks to Gordy and Steve!
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: