The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

McDonalds Vasteras incident

Witnesses needed for incident

NadiaL
post 21.Jul.2012, 12:00 PM
Post #1

I have posted on the legal forum if you care to read the details of the incident which occurred last Friday night at McDonalds in Vasteras.

Our daughter was sexually touched while in the queue at McDonalds in VASTERAS. There were no witnesses to this unprovoked violation of her body. She is 19 years old. The thirty year old black Muslim, I will withhold his name at this stage, has got away with this act.

I am looking for any witnesses who saw the policeman, name withheld, pull my daughters hair and push her with excessive force. I am looking for any witnesses to this entire event.

We have requested video footage from McDonalds but they have claimed there was none and the police say only they have the right to view.

The thirty year old black guy ( not racist, just a convenient way of describing difference) needs to know that his behaviour is not acceptable on this or any other culture. He has caused a great misjudgement and he will get away with it.
Go to the top of the page
+
marshalstan
post 21.Jul.2012, 01:06 PM
Post #2

"The thirty year old black guy ( not racist, just a convenient way of describing difference)" and yet a few sentences up you say, "The thirty year old black Muslim..." Does stating Muslim also conveniently describe the difference?

Sorry for what happened to your daughter.. but yes you are being racist here!
+
Svensksmith
post 21.Jul.2012, 01:09 PM
Post #3

Bullsnack! She is not being a racist. She is describing and actual (and disgusting) event. Get off your high horse and leave the poor lady alone.
+
marshalstan
post 21.Jul.2012, 01:17 PM
Post #4

Alright you Christian/Jewish/Atheist man... i will get off my high horse and leave the poor woman alone.. smile.gif
+
Svensksmith
post 21.Jul.2012, 01:18 PM
Post #5

You forgot good looking.
+
Puffin
post 21.Jul.2012, 01:19 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (NadiaL @ 21.Jul.2012, 01:00 PM) *
I am looking for any witnesses who saw the policeman, name withheld, pull my daughters hair and push her with excessive force. I am looking for any witnesses to this entire event. . .

Am I reading it right - that the alleged assailant was a policeman? Have followed an official complaint

If so why were the police involved? was your daughter acting in a rowdy manner? Was she drunk?

Did you personally witness the incident or are you going by what your daughter's side was? Is it possible there is another side?
+
NadiaL
post 21.Jul.2012, 07:39 PM
Post #7

I'm sorry for any unintended misunderstanding... I was only trying to describe the best I could as I would a caucasian. Yes, they were drunk there is no denying that. Irrespective of her condition the fact remains that she was violated in an highly inappropriate way when she was handled an intimate area. This has never happened to her in her life. Is it a crime to be female? No the policeman was not the person who did that. He tried t restrain her when she wouldn't leave her partner of five years side. Read the legal forum for the events as they happened.
I'm looking for anyone who saw the event. Thank you everyone. This is really hard being in a foreign country in such a situation.
+
mattep74
post 21.Jul.2012, 07:39 PM
Post #8

If this incident really had happened the way you describe it the local paper VLT would have written about it or the local police would have written about it in their daily report. Most people i speak to about this that are from Västerås belive you are trolling
+
intrepidfox
post 21.Jul.2012, 07:49 PM
Post #9

Is this the incident, so not a troll
http://vlt.se/nyheter/vasteras/1.1735479-s...olis-i-ansiktet
+
mattep74
post 21.Jul.2012, 07:52 PM
Post #10

Unfortunally that couple are Swedish, one of them lives next door to a coworker
+
William Sachsen-Coburg-Go...
post 21.Jul.2012, 10:09 PM
Post #11

First off, if any witness came forward after reading this thread they would be useless to you because you've tainted their evidence by providing all the details here.

Secondly, you daughter was drunk and attempted to interfere with an officer making an arrest and an armed officer at that. She's lucky she only got her hair pulled. She then assaulted the officer. Her goose is well and truely cooked, and quite rightly too.

Thirdly, what does anyone's religion have to do with it and how did you know he was a muslim?
+
Garry Jones
post 21.Jul.2012, 10:52 PM
Post #12

I find it highly unlikely that there can be two incidents in McDonalds Friday and Saturday were a boy is arrested for being in a fight and his girlfriend hits a copper. Someone has said the people on one of the days are Swedish. This is starting to smell troll and as the term "black muslim" was used I wonder even more.

In the Facebook Västerås group it is even suggested that the original poster is writing in a second language.

Would like more info from OP. If it is a troll then I wonder which other threads this person has started up.

Request to local: Provide IP numbers for all posters, that would sort most trolls out.
+
intrepidfox
post 22.Jul.2012, 12:37 AM
Post #13

Maybe your a Troll Garry. Not all newbies are what you think they are. Everybody must sign up once but it doesn´t mean they are Trolls because they post on the first day !
+
Ugly Indian
post 22.Jul.2012, 02:04 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (William Sachsen-Coburg-Gotha @ 21.Jul.2012, 10:09 PM) *
First off, if any witness came forward after reading this thread they would be useless to you because you've tainted their evidence by providing all the details here.Secon ... (show full quote)

This smile.gif

QUOTE (Garry Jones @ 21.Jul.2012, 10:52 PM) *
I find it highly unlikely that there can be two incidents in McDonalds Friday and Saturday were a boy is arrested for being in a fight and his girlfriend hits a copper. Someon ... (show full quote)

Make sense cool.gif

Anyways Gary have u ever trolled a bus wink.gif

Bus Troll
+
djmarko
post 22.Jul.2012, 08:45 AM
Post #15

How did you know the religion of the accused? Fair enough he is a black person, is there any reason to believe he is a muslim, sorry this thread stinks to the highest heavens, and the lady in question assaults the policeman? Sorry someone here is mentally unstable!

Sorry to play devil advocate, this is a potential legal case, it always pays to follow the right course of justice, if mcdonalds had surveillance cameras, they should produce one in court, its quite important to stress nobody has the right to sexually assault a male or female under any circumstances!!!!!

To start a thread looking for sympathy by stressing the skin colour and religion will not win you any favours unless you are trying to start negative postings about race and religion!!!!
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: