The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Attack in Munster

do we know the name of the perp?

Bsmith
post 8.Apr.2018, 01:26 PM
Post #1

Have any details been released on the attacker in Munster? The authorities are saying he was a "German" citizen but seems like a bit of a cover-up going on. Wonder what they don't want the public to know?
Go to the top of the page
+
Savage
post 8.Apr.2018, 11:03 PM
Post #2

No idea of name.

But the attack took place on the one year anniversary of the 2017 Stockholm Islamic attack.

I wonder if Muenster will install similar Anti Islamic suicide driver obstacles "Dragon's teeth" to those that now decorate Stockholm high streets.

Stockholm has tried to disguise this type of fortification as multiple "street decorations". In the forms of Lions, and enormous flower bowls. And while they had little effect on the last attack. The city has introduced even more heavily enforced "decorations" , essentially turning the center of the city into the Siegfried Line.
+
gsurya
post 9.Apr.2018, 08:55 AM
Post #3

This is what we "know" so far about the Muenster killer. But of course, facts be damned, SweNazis are desperate for any kind of link to Islam to come out so that they can continue their hate spewing filth here...

But there are “no indications of a political motive,” said Hajo Kuhlisch, chief of police in the western city where the attack took place.

Rather, he added, “the motive and origins (of the crime) lie within the perpetrator,” a 48-year-old German identified as Jens R. who shot himself dead immediately after the crime.

A source close to the investigation told AFP there was a record of incidents related to the perpetrator’s impaired mental health since 2015, and that he had talked of suicide in late March.
UNQUOTE

http://www.thejournal.ie/muenster-investig...946639-Apr2018/
+
Savage
post 9.Apr.2018, 09:25 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (gsurya @ 9.Apr.2018, 08:55 AM) *
SweNazis are desperate for any kind of link to Islam to come out so that they can continue their hate spewing filth here...

I don't know what you mean by Swenazi's
But as far as attacks on the public, by this method.
It is clear that its a terrorist tactic that has been widely used by Islamic followers.

Lets not forget the last major incident that rocked Stockholm, prior to the 2017 attack.
Was a Islamic suicide bomber who strapped a bomb to his chest, and walked down stockholms busy highstreet, in the run up to Christmas. And who happened to park his car nearby, with a detonator in it.

So when it comes to spewing hate ... I think that actually lays at the feet of Islamic nut jobs.
+
Bsmith
post 11.Apr.2018, 11:24 AM
Post #5

There is a surprising lack of information about this attack. What was the attacker's motive? Just like the shooting in Las Vegas, I think some things are being held back from the public,
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 11.Apr.2018, 11:43 PM
Post #6

I think there was some mention of ownership of multiple apartments and cars, so he seems to have been fairly well off...

As close as we can get to a name...Named locally as Jens R., 48,
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: