The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
111 Pages V  « < 109 110 111   Reply to this topic

Migrationsverket deportation rage

salary, insurance, vacation, then what?

Family_permit
post 25.Apr.2019, 09:53 PM
Post #1651

Let’s kick workers out but let’s keep these guys:

https://www.thelocal.se/20190425/swedens-su...onvicted-rapist

#sweden #justiceisblind
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 25.Apr.2019, 11:13 PM
Post #1652

The wonders of Liberal consideration for criminals who seem to be under represented in the population...

I'm thinking that the "Feminists" also agree...Yes???

I mean rape is only assault with a friendly weapon and is really not a serious crime... blink.gif
+
nirra
post 3.May.2019, 08:11 AM
Post #1653

I have work permit for 2 years, as a tjänsteman in company, and after one year we found out according to a lot of news around this problem, to double check my insurance, so we found out Fora only covered 1 Tryyg insurance so I missed for one year liv och sjuk, and only had a chance to go back for pension, but afterwards my employer started to pay as regularly with another insurance company which has the remains my employer registered me by Fora as he did always with all his employees, so he couldn't imagine FORA is so far from MIGRATION SVERKET requirements, and even in Fora's website mentioned that if you need to hire someone as a work permit visa you should have FORA, so this was FORA! and one thing why we didn't get any notification before they got workk permit visa that this way is wrong so you should have all 4. So now is there any compensation we can do before applying to Mv, to reduce some risk of deporting? cause I have a lot of ongoing projects, and my employer wanted to pay all but he didn't know that FORA doesn't ingår all 4.Appreciate any respond
+
nirra
post 3.May.2019, 08:15 AM
Post #1654

Hej guys! Before getting work permit visa Mv reviewed all documents including salary and made a decision to accept. so why there are people who come across with lower salary problem as koolectiv avtal rang problem! How a man can be sure her or his salary is in the proper range and don't be a problem for an extension?
+
maka1363
post 3.May.2019, 09:45 AM
Post #1655

QUOTE (nirra @ 3.May.2019, 08:15 AM) *
Hej guys! Before getting work permit visa Mv reviewed all documents including salary and made a decision to accept. so why there are people who come across with lower sala ... (show full quote)

Swedish job market and regulations around it is odd for foreigners. If you are hired directly from abroad by smaller companies it is very likely that you are underpaid, lack some insurance or another or being discriminated against one way or another.

As employee who accept a deal/contract you are responsible on the eyes of law to make sure your contract is legitimate. Aka if your employer is paying you less or doesn't care about your pension or insurance, you are signing the deal and will be responsible for it. I saw many people falling into this less than standard salary, lack of insurance or another, etc. and dealing with court more or less on their own.

Asking in this forum for legal advice is not going to help you in any effective way, do yourself a service and talk to couple of lawyers and save yourself month of agony and trouble.
+
nirra
post 3.May.2019, 10:01 AM
Post #1656

thank you so much for quick response, so in this case what they are checking before making decision!
+
wallace1837
post 10.Jul.2019, 02:30 AM
Post #1657

Being a victim of terrorism, is now a cause for deportation... Sweden!
https://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?showtopic=94961
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 11.Jul.2019, 10:58 AM
Post #1658

QUOTE (wallace1837 @ 10.Jul.2019, 03:30 AM) *
Being a victim of terrorism, is now a cause for deportation... Sweden!. https://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?showtopic=94961

Shouldn't "world class irreplaceable talent that can't be found elsewhere" have basic reading comprehension? She has no claim for asylum, and hasn't migrated here on a work visa => no residency permit. This is working according to the law. How is this so hard to understand?
+

111 Pages V  « < 109 110 111
Reply to this topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: