The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Chef jobs Stockholm

Looking for chef position.

craigc1292g
post 28.Jun.2017, 08:50 AM
Post #1

Hey,

Yes I'm still looking, I'm starting to think the best bet is to come to Sweden for a
couple of months and see what I can find, that way I am already in Stockholm if I am
required to take part in a trial, but ill keep trying.

I am a English Chef looking to move to Sweden (Preferably Stockholm) I Have 6 years experience
working in both restaurants and heath care establishments, preparing fresh food to order, I have
a Kitchen Services qualification and am also studying a degree in Business Management with the Open University, which I
would like to use in my catering career.

I am looking to move to Sweden because I love the country and the way of life, I have also met
some great friends in Stockholm. I think it would be the best place for me to move forward in my culinary career.

I have attached my CV to this post in both Swedish and English, there are also some pictures of some of the food I have created
in my career.

I currently do not need a Visa as I am currently an EU citizen, and would be willing to travel over for a trial on an agreed date, and
could start as soon as possible if successful.

English Resume : https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1uam03c3w041dg/C...glish.docx?dl=0

Swedish Resume : https://www.dropbox.com/s/k5ll0k25gof8cfd/C...wedish.doc?dl=0

If you know of any roles or have any roles you think would suit me, please contact me, I don't even mind starting from the bottom
ad working my way up again, and I'm not going to ask for a large salary, I want to come to Sweden to pursue my career and enjoy life, not just aim for money.
Go to the top of the page
+
Mistress_Of_Doom
post 28.Jun.2017, 11:34 PM
Post #2

You should just go on jobsafari and spam your cv.
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: