The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Where to buy cheap wedding rings

Pls advice

Hisingen
post 22.Jul.2012, 09:19 PM
Post #16

Had there been Woolworth's here in Sweden, you could have got one for 10kr:- Any size - one fitted all. Mind you - they did turn green after a week or so. Long enough for 'that weekend' anyway.
Go to the top of the page
+
djkroo
post 21.Mar.2013, 06:04 PM
Post #17

Maybe try Chanti.com

They are very nice shop, I have been dealing with them for a while and everything was perfect. However, I BEG you to order their ring-sizer first.
+
Emerentia
post 21.Mar.2013, 09:38 PM
Post #18

You could maybe buy a some used rings at a pawn shop like these:

http://www.sefina.se/eshop/ringar.aspx

http://www.pantbanken.se/webbshop/?fran_fo...=&length=50
+
*gonemculam*
post 21.Jun.2013, 08:08 AM
Post #19

Interesting way provide form this site which tells us about fashion jewelry products. I also get benefit from it and tells you about fashion jewelry collection in gold & diamonds which increase personality for women and girls. Wholesalediamonds has been a direct importer of 18k gold chains since 1986, as a result of our vast experience and knowledge we can offer our customers the highest quality jewelry at a substantial discount. We offer a large selection of yellow gold and white gold chains bracelets, gold chain for men, wedding bands earrings and crosses, you can select from 14k gold, 18k gold, white gold, yellow gold, and many different gauges and lengths, from 1.3mm up to 16mm in width and from 16" up to 30" in length. Most orders will ship within 24 hours of you placing the order.
+
Karin Arta
post 4.Jun.2014, 02:39 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (perfect reds @ 1.Aug.2011, 09:48 PM) *
me and my bf will marry soon and we only need a wedding ring that are nice and cheap can u recommend stores here not guldfyn been there no good designs .. i don't want him ... (show full quote)

checkout affordable luxury at this brand called Freyja of Stockholm. they are not boring typical designs. good luck smile.gif
+
Karin Arta
post 4.Jun.2014, 02:39 PM
Post #21

checkout affordable luxury at this brand called Freyja of Stockholm. they are not boring typical designs.
+
skogsbo
post 4.Jun.2014, 02:54 PM
Post #22

Many hardware stores do imitation gold rings in brass, they come in 3 sizes, 10,15 and 22mm.
+
Karin Arta
post 4.Jun.2014, 02:54 PM
Post #23

jewelry in Sweden is expensive but managed to come accross this brand and i love it because it is quality you get for 2000kr+ they are called Freyja of Stockholm and you cannot but fall in love smile.gif

QUOTE (Hisingen @ 22.Jul.2012, 08:19 PM) *
Had there been Woolworth's here in Sweden, you could have got one for 10kr:- Any size - one fitted all. Mind you - they did turn green after a week or so. Long enough for ... (show full quote)

QUOTE (djkroo @ 21.Mar.2013, 05:04 PM) *
Maybe try Chanti.com. They are very nice shop, I have been dealing with them for a while and everything was perfect. However, I BEG you to order their ring-sizer first.

QUOTE (Emerentia @ 21.Mar.2013, 08:38 PM) *
You could maybe buy a some used rings at a pawn shop like these:. http://www.sefina.se/eshop/ringar.aspx. http://www.pantbanken.se/webbshop/?fran_fo...=&length=50

QUOTE (Maxa @ 10.May.2013, 07:34 AM) *

QUOTE (gonemculam @ 21.Jun.2013, 07:08 AM) *
Interesting way provide form this site which tells us about fashion jewelry products. I also get benefit from it and tells you about fashion jewelry collection in gold & d ... (show full quote)

QUOTE (Karin Arta @ 4.Jun.2014, 01:39 PM) *
checkout affordable luxury at this brand called Freyja of Stockholm. they are not boring typical designs. good luck smile.gif

QUOTE (Karin Arta @ 4.Jun.2014, 01:39 PM) *
checkout affordable luxury at this brand called Freyja of Stockholm. they are not boring typical designs.
+
Alex Fleadman
post 23.Apr.2015, 02:15 PM
Post #24

Be original! Choose something else, not rings as a symbol? What are your common interests? You can buy simple rings, not even silver ones, just for the ceremony. As for the gift for the wedding, something common, something you can share, choose something less traditional and more self-oriented. FYI: some decide to make
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 24.Apr.2015, 02:58 AM
Post #25

Hey...What about string???
+
Hisingen
post 14.Jan.2016, 05:10 PM
Post #26

Wanting a cheap wedding ring? Maybe there is little future in the partnership - - - - -Just for show - or to get a PUT or citizenship.
rolleyes.gif
+
Kalyissa
post 15.Jan.2016, 04:45 PM
Post #27

QUOTE (Hisingen @ 14.Jan.2016, 05:10 PM) *
Wanting a cheap wedding ring? Maybe there is little future in the partnership - - - - -Just for show - or to get a PUT or citizenship.. rolleyes.gif

I want a cheapish wedding ring, Max 4000kr but I also really really don't like diamonds. I miss the bands you can get in the UK that are different colours and pattens without having stones in. Its just a pain when you are looking for wedding rings and all you get are blingy ones where as being a Brit I want a plain band. But I also won't buy one online as I have kinda stupid fingers.
I would prefer the money being spent on the baby that is coming in March, and we are getting married in August. (Marriage was planned before we found out I was pregnant)
(I can get Citizenship already when I get around to sending off my passport tongue.gif)
+
Hisingen
post 15.Jan.2016, 09:47 PM
Post #28

In which case I sincerely hope you find something to your taste and to your price.

With so many seeking to get in by the back door in this day and age, we tend to get suspicious when such questions turn up on these forums.

Good luck to you and yours, and to the forthcoming nuptials and birth, both of which are going to bring great changes in your life, - from a very Ancient Brit.

PS The cheaper the ring the more available for baby clothes - - smile.gif smile.gif
+
DuneSunny2
post 23.Feb.2016, 09:31 PM
Post #29

divorce.com
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: