The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Immigrating to Sweden Integration Programme

Financial support

Moomin12
post 28.Jan.2014, 05:02 PM
Post #1

Hello!
My friend is immigrating to Sweden with the family. She is from an EU country. The husband is Swedish. She asked me if she would have any kind of Integration programme as soon as she register helself in Sweden. As far as I understood she will. (And i read that she will have free language classes organized by the city). The part I have no clue, is about her question if she would have any sort of financial support during the time of the "integration programme" (if there is such programme).
Where is the right place to get to know about this? (English)
Thank you.
Go to the top of the page
+
Case officer
post 28.Jan.2014, 06:33 PM
Post #2

Free language class, no benefits.
+
Moomin12
post 28.Jan.2014, 08:11 PM
Post #3

Would she have any programme like "preparation for job seekers" and a jobseeker allowance (as for being originally from a common EU). OMG, i would help her answering those (i have checked only the English pages everywhere. they do not say much, of course if someone is "integrated" suposely must know Swedish.) iif I could (me and my thoughts).
+
Case officer
post 29.Jan.2014, 12:07 AM
Post #4

Swedish unemplyment benefits will depend on membership in a trade union's benefit program. Unemployed from other EU countries should read this:

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/work/...ts/index_en.htm
+
Capnbooboo
post 11.Oct.2015, 10:52 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Case officer @ 29.Jan.2014, 01:07 AM) *
Swedish unemplyment benefits will depend on membership in a trade union's benefit program. Unemployed from other EU countries should read this:http://europa.eu/youreurope/ ... (show full quote)

That link says it's about transferring unemployeement meant benefits then describes the same old methods for all EU nationals seeking to reside abroad, the benefits one for not aquire in this condition is credit loan, that's normal.
Other benefits as local swedes depend on the residency time and proo of effort to seek a job.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: