The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Proof of employment for sole trader

document required by Fritids

NatalieLi
post 24.Aug.2016, 08:21 PM
Post #1

Hi,

I am trying to sign up my daughter to the fritids after school, and they ask for proof of employment. It's easy for my husband as the company he works for can easily issue him such paper. But I am a sole trader here and I work for myself, any idea what type of proof I could use here? I have asked the Stockholm Stad and tax office but they have no idea what i can do...Thanks in advance.
Go to the top of the page
+
skogsbo
post 25.Aug.2016, 05:49 AM
Post #2

when you registered your business or applied to SV for F Skatt you must have got a letter back?
+
yet another brit
post 25.Aug.2016, 07:55 AM
Post #3

You can have an accountant provide a "intyg", or use the annual statement from the tax office.
+
NatalieLi
post 25.Aug.2016, 07:36 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 25.Aug.2016, 06:49 AM) *
when you registered your business or applied to SV for F Skatt you must have got a letter back?

Hi, yes. I have a piece of paper from the tax office. I hope that would be enough!
+
NatalieLi
post 25.Aug.2016, 07:39 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (yet another brit @ 25.Aug.2016, 08:55 AM) *
You can have an accountant provide a "intyg", or use the annual statement from the tax office.

Hi, I am afraid that wouldn't work as I just moved to Stockholm a few months ago so I don't have annual statement yet.
+
skogsbo
post 26.Aug.2016, 07:05 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (NatalieLi @ 25.Aug.2016, 07:39 PM) *
Hi, I am afraid that wouldn't work as I just moved to Stockholm a few months ago so I don't have annual statement yet.

just send that in with some fancy headed letter with your business name, you can create on word in 5mins. It's only to stop parents sitting and home and enjoying free childcare, so they don't expect much, a SV letter should more than do it.
+

Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: