The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Need a migration lawyer advise

Battling with Skatteverket to get a personnumer

post 29.Jun.2017, 11:18 PM
Post #1
Joined: 29.Jun.2017

Hi everybody!I need real lawyer aid in my case as I have applied 1 year ago and 4 months ago for my residence card and prrsonnumer and still haven't gotten anything...We are so frustrated with this system as they don't know what else to demand from a married couple!!!!Any suggestions about the lawyer or same experience are appreciated!
Go to the top of the page
post 30.Jun.2017, 07:47 AM
Post #2
Joined: 3.Jan.2016

Hi Yu_tsk,

I am sorry you are experiencing this.

Do you mean the residence card from Migrationsverket? The one where a non-EU citizen can get a residence card based on the relationship with an EU citizen (non-Swede) living in Sweden?

Best wishes
Go to the top of the page
post 30.Jun.2017, 02:05 PM
Post #3
Location: Uppsala
Joined: 29.Jun.2017

My knowledge is it takes a while before you get it. Ive know people wait 18-24 months for the official residence card but the Personnummer shouldn't take necessarily that long.
Go to the top of the page
post 3.Jul.2017, 06:24 PM
Post #4
Joined: 21.Apr.2016

As the title says:

"Need a migration lawyer advise"

There are no lawyers here.
Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: