The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
44 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Nothing More Dangerous Than Trump As US President

Would Behave Like Hitler In Creating New Order

Model T Ford
post 16.Aug.2015, 04:35 PM
Post #1

Nothing is more likely to create world chaos than electing Donald Trump, the double talking, most aggressive politician around, POTUS.

While treating the undocumented immigrate as the new Jews, he would change everything he could in the book.

Look what he would do to Iran - i.e,. tear up the agreement if it was still on the books, take back its $159 billion even though it has already been given back, double some kind of sanction regime, siege its oil, etc.

In short kick the hell out of them for Israel.

His solution to the immigrant problem - build a wall which the Mexican government must pay for while kicking all the undocumented immigrants out, only to readmit the ones he wants - is laughable, what he conveniently said about the Reagan administration when it was still around!

The guy is much more comical than Jon Stewart, though Trump wants to do it for real.
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 16.Aug.2015, 04:57 PM
Post #2

The Donald, my Fuhrer!!!

Sieg Heil!!!

The Fourth Reich, is here!!!

Today the border wall, tomorrow, the world!!!
+
Bsmith
post 16.Aug.2015, 10:12 PM
Post #3

If it came down to a choice between Trump and Hillary Dillary, I would have to vote Trump...then move back to Sweden.
+
Model T Ford
post 17.Aug.2015, 12:24 AM
Post #4

If it comes down to those two, I shall be back already, down in my bomb shelter. sad.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 17.Aug.2015, 01:00 AM
Post #5

A hearty endorsement of America's political leaders!!!
+
Mzungu
post 17.Aug.2015, 06:41 AM
Post #6

Mmm..imagine if your choice was between, Bob and Zuma!!

*you are very fortunate* sarcasm
+
Model T Ford
post 17.Aug.2015, 11:32 AM
Post #7

A way for the Democrats to ruin Donald "Adolf' Trump's presidential chances is to sustain Obama's nuclear deal with Iran.

"Adolf' has predicted war if it is not overturned, a most unlikely outcome imho unless he and his Israeli supporters start one.
+
LLHope
post 19.Aug.2015, 04:01 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Model T Ford @ 16.Aug.2015, 03:35 PM) *
Look what he would do to Iran - i.e,. tear up the agreement if it was still on the books, take back its $159 billion even though it has already been given back, double so ... (show full quote)
biggrin.gif Trump is actually one of the Republican candidates that HASN'T SAID the deal should be ripped up! He says it would probably not be possible, so his alternative is to police it in a very tough way.

The $150 Billion is what he deal is worth to the Iran Government through removal of sanctions and increased trade. Trump has a very valid point of view being concerned over that...given that much additional revenue to a country that is determined to posses nuclear weapons gives them the funds to purchase the completed product rather than develop it themselves, counter to what the deal is trying to achieve!
+
Model T Ford
post 19.Aug.2015, 04:14 PM
Post #9

He has certainly said that it has to be ripped up - which only the Congress can do - or there will be war.
+
Hisingen
post 19.Aug.2015, 06:20 PM
Post #10

Thinking back to the heading for this thread, I would say that - yes there is - MTF.
Just imagine if he got to power, it would be something like Fred Karno's army let loose.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Th-e-e-e-n we could talk about danger to the populace - and the planet.

Oh the very thought sends shivers down my spine - or something.
+
intrepidfox
post 19.Aug.2015, 06:31 PM
Post #11

Trump is an idiot.

Your fired!
+
Model T Ford
post 19.Aug.2015, 07:01 PM
Post #12

Just read what the original Adolf said about Jews, and what our Adolf says about immigrants - i.e. they are both foreign thieves and polluters of the blood aka rapists who have no place in the nation.

Trump is frightening, and other Republican candidates are behaving like Hitler's political associates who helped him take over Germany.

Americans continue to think that they are so exceptional that fascism will never win in America.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 19.Aug.2015, 10:27 PM
Post #13

Hey MTF!

You conveniently forget that when times were tough, economically in the USA...Hoover, Truman and Eisenhower, all deported illegals en-mass to provide jobs for "real" Americans...

The Eisenhower administration called their action "Operation Wetback"
+
Roger O. Thornhill
post 20.Aug.2015, 02:47 AM
Post #14

Trump is speaking truth to power and the establishment does not like it.

Unlike them, Trump is not susceptible to being bought. Even Cruz made it clear he is for amnesty for illegal aliens.
+
*Guest*
post 20.Aug.2015, 12:40 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Roger O. Thornhill @ 20.Aug.2015, 02:47 AM) *
Trump is speaking truth to power and the establishment does not like it.. Unlike them, Trump is not susceptible to being bought. Even Cruz made it clear he is for amnesty for illegal aliens.

I agree Roger. I like Trump and I like his politics, I hope he wins. Its time for the west to gain a strong leader that can begin to rebuild what was once a great dream.
+

44 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: