The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    Reply to this topic

35 different second-hand homes in 10 years

The reality for those who can't have first-hand

wallace1837
post 1.Mar.2019, 12:58 AM
Post #31

QUOTE (nativeswedishengineer @ 28.Feb.2019, 02:12 PM) *
Worships free market. Complains when feeling the effect of supply and demand.

Swedish/queuing point are not part of a free market... You are confuse again. This thread is about the deep dysfunction of Swedish housing rental system.
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 1.Mar.2019, 01:46 AM
Post #32

But it is an excellent source of short term accommodations, just like a hotel...
+
skogsbo
post 1.Mar.2019, 06:40 AM
Post #33

QUOTE (wallace1837 @ 28.Feb.2019, 11:58 PM) *
Swedish/queuing point are not part of a free market... You are confuse again. This thread is about the deep dysfunction of Swedish housing rental system.

Where is the perfect system sweden should copy?
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 1.Mar.2019, 07:13 AM
Post #34

QUOTE (wallace1837 @ 1.Mar.2019, 12:58 AM) *

Second hand rentals is very much free market.
+
Svedallas
post 1.Mar.2019, 11:31 AM
Post #35

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 24.Feb.2019, 04:46 PM) *
https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/efter-35...ne-fatt-ett-hemThis story might sound extreme, but this is the average life for those who can't afford to buy or haven't ... (show full quote)

You should leave Sweden, since you are so miserable here.

At least then the apartment you are staying in could go to someone who wants to be here...you miserable shit.

+
intrepidfox
post 1.Mar.2019, 08:05 PM
Post #36

The problem is that no rental flats are being built and recently in Stockholm, the builders were forced to buy their own flats as they are not being sold. Another problem is that asylum seekers get priority.

Basically Sweden is fucked, not just the rental market but everything else.

R.I.P.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 1.Mar.2019, 09:15 PM
Post #37

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 1.Mar.2019, 12:31 PM) *
you miserable shit.

Projecting again?.

That's a national sport here in sweden.

You are just a dishonest person living in your imaginary world and gets upset when someone removes that fake mirror and shows you the misery of finding apartment in the most over protective country on earth.

You all get passive violent when your culture gets caught with this dirty and dishonest pyramid scheme

you miserable shit.

I couldn't expect anything better from a sad person who has this forum as his only way to interact with other people.

Amazing how passive aggressive you all get when getting caught with the pyramid scheme.

I see this whole thing will end in catastrophe. Really a massive catastrophe because you all are building such a negative karma in sweden.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 1.Mar.2019, 09:20 PM
Post #38

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 1.Mar.2019, 09:05 PM) *
The problem is that no rental flats are being built and recently in Stockholm, the builders were forced to buy their own flats as they are not being sold. Another problem is t ... (show full quote)

Not only that, but sweden will lose it all, including their jobs because in a global economy there is a ton of people out there who can do what a swede does for less money and way faster.

Sweden is obviously an overprotective country and housing is just one signal that they are not an open culture quite the opposite.

sweden had a good time but their own system will destroy their country. housing is a massive scheme and very dishonest because everybody knows the consequences of the second hand market and the queues.

This is a very dishonest system and the worst part as you can see in this comment section is that they make fun of it, look the other way or act in a super passive aggressive way. Because after all a criminal doesn't like being caught doing it.

you miserable shit.

See?.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 1.Mar.2019, 09:23 PM
Post #39

I think Spain is a wonderful country...
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 1.Mar.2019, 09:40 PM
Post #40

QUOTE (wallace1837 @ 1.Mar.2019, 01:58 AM) *

Recently I met someone who said to me that ....this is a great opportunity to take advantage of people who need apartment urgently and just charge whatever money he wanted. The thing is he was not only making fun of people who are desperate but saw them as a good way to take advantage of them.

That comment made me think swedes and the immigrants who follow their same thinking are not good people because good people don't smile when they here some immigrants struggle to survive in sweden due to housing.

This is the real sweden in the real daily life.

Truly good people try to help others, that includes creating a housing system that serves the public not sink them to the bottom or make them feel stressed or in economic distress. That's not what happens in sweden.
Sweden creates a system that pushes some people to the economic bankrupt and some of these swedes make fun of them as it has happened to me.

Only a dishonest person would defend this system. Maybe that's why I am having such a hard time, because I am a really good person not a hypocritical one who looks the other way and pretend nothing is happening and then go home and laugh quietly like many do in this country.

+
pepitoAndalucia
post 1.Mar.2019, 09:44 PM
Post #41

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 1.Mar.2019, 10:23 PM) *
I think Spain is a wonderful country...

It takes intelligence to see and it takes courage and confidence to face a problem. Something you will never have or your sweden has.

Now keep repeating the same sentence like a robot, that's the best you can do.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 1.Mar.2019, 09:52 PM
Post #42

Another article explaning this housing crisis not only affects big cities but small towns with just 70,000 people.

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/norrbotte...ns-opinion-live

The subject of housing shortage is much more than just a metropolitan issue today as many smaller municipalities also suffer from the lack of housing, such as Luleå.

During Thursday's Opinion Live in SVT, among other things, the young people's challenges with the housing shortage were discussed and several Luleå residents were on a link from Kulturens Hus in Luleå.

Just imagine how bad the situation is that even a small town with just 70,000 people in the most northen area of sweden admits they are having issues to find accommodation to people.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 1.Mar.2019, 10:06 PM
Post #43

QUOTE (nativeswedishengineer @ 1.Mar.2019, 08:13 AM) *
Second hand rentals is very much free market.

No, free market doesn't put restrictions on how long an owner can rent out his apartment.
In sweden people are not free to rent out their apartment for whatever time they want.
And please stop misleading the world about second hand rentals. Most contracts are 3,6 months like the article I posted at the beginning of this thread.

The thing is you are defending what cannot be defended and that's why sweden one day will collapse, for real, sweden will collapse. Because you are building the worst karma possible. This is pure dishonesty.

It takes a lot of dishonesty to say second hand rentals are free market but to be honest I am not surprised, this a a country with a very very dark shadow, where many smile to this problem because they know what's actually happening. I guess only people with that thinking are truly happy here.

+
skogsbo
post 1.Mar.2019, 10:18 PM
Post #44

Free market means the landlord can decide how long the tenancy is. Not the tenant.
+
Svedallas
post 1.Mar.2019, 11:10 PM
Post #45

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 1.Mar.2019, 10:06 PM) *
No, free market doesn't put restrictions on how long an owner can rent out his apartment.In sweden people are not free to rent out their apartment for whatever time they w ... (show full quote)

No one would rent to you.
You are an idiot.

This is why you rant? Well seems to me you would be a complete nightmare of a tenant.
+

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: