The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Truth about the real Islam

Ask your questions about Islam and I'll answer

maria1234
post 30.Apr.2009, 07:22 AM
Post #1

Hello:
A lot of you are talking and talking and attacking without even reading and knowing the truth.
The point is not show who got the best religion or who is the best when he got no religin.
Religions came to earth from the same source, with the same message which is to belive in God , and to be a good humans, who cares about the details, it shouldn't be an issue here, the more important is the core of all these messages.

Jews and Christains and Muslims, are all the same , they all pray to God.
But the human hand ruin the religion because it end up to become a compition and every one is trying to prove that the other religion is bad.
NoTHING IS IDEAL ON EARTH, nothing is perfect and nothiong is complete, and each religion came to cover up it s own period so no detalis is important, messengers gave their message which is a reminder to believe in God and be a good humans and thats it
Now we gorgot to focus on the message and istead of that we are looking at who carry the message, forget about them , the prophets were human, and they came from the same people .
any question, I am here to answer you.
and if you will write here to be rude or talk bad , then don't , same your rude words to your self!

Good day every one!!
Go to the top of the page
+
Bee
post 30.Apr.2009, 07:55 AM
Post #2

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy"... springs to mind!
+
DidiE
post 30.Apr.2009, 07:59 AM
Post #3

Wow, Maria. You certainly are to be commended for your debut here. You have three posts so far (yep, I was sufficiently interested to look you up.) One harangues the Arab guy who digs Swedish flickor. The other asks why shoes are so expensive. And this one will explain Islam for us. I am sitting here grinning as I imagine you. Go girl. Have fun. But this crowd is NOT an easy audience.

And I think shoes are expensive here in part because of taxes, and relative small markets.
+
Princess P
post 30.Apr.2009, 10:33 AM
Post #4

I'm interested in how you berate people for talking and attacking without reading or knowing the truth and then go on to tell Christians to forget about Christ as he was only a human prophet. This disregards the one thing that makes Christians Christian and is thus incredibly offensive.

I politely suggest you do some reading and save your educating of others until after you have educated yourself in the subject.
+
maria1234
post 30.Apr.2009, 11:37 AM
Post #5

Hello princess:

I didn't even mention jesus in my talk!!
I said prophets and if in Christiany you see Jesus as God, all human should respect that, no body on earth have the right to tell any one wha to believe in or not , it is your religion and I respect it so much and I have lots of friends who are Christina and never came to a point of telling each other what is wrong and what is correct.
Even if we met someone who beleive in nothing, it is not my busiess to tell them anything, as I said before we are human, and we should treat each other as human .
and I know that s lots of Muslims think they are the only correct nation but not all of them are like that , I am an example for the different, and I am not trying to make people believe, it is not my business, just trying to make humans close and live in peace!
My apologize if you miss understand me !!
+
Derekbeggs
post 30.Apr.2009, 02:10 PM
Post #6

Hi Maria,

Sure, I have a few questions for you.

Q: This competition you talk about between the three abrahamic religions, is based on the individual interpretations of the Torah, the bible and the Qu'ran. If, as you say they are all the same, then does it not follow that you disagree with your own holy book which I believe is punishable by death?

Q: I am an athiest and do not believe in any form of god, as a muslim, would you agree with the Qu'ran that I should be forcibly converted to islam or killed. I believe this also applies to all non islamic faiths equally.

Q: Is the Qu'ran, open to interpretation. I have read it, and found it no different to the torah or bible in that it is a poorly compiled construct of power hungry men. As a woman (I presume), how do you feel about physical punishment, stoning and punitory rape as outlined in the Qu'ran. If as you suggest it is only one interpretation of the book, surely that leaves the entire book open to question, as who are we to question the inerring word of allah, yaweh, god.

Q: Do you believe that jinns exist, and that they tricked your prophet muhammed into believing they were messengers from god, when in fact they were from the devil.

Q: if the prophets were human, and came from human people, surely the belief in a supernatural deity also came from human and is therefore merely a figment of our evolved imaginations.

Thanks for the chance to ask you.
+
DidiE
post 30.Apr.2009, 02:15 PM
Post #7

Eh, I think your questions more properly should be directed to the original poster, Maria. As far as I can tell, two of us who post regularly are up front about being Christians, but I think you'd be hard pressed to see either one of us in your face with provocative postings stating that the rest of you are wrong wrong wrong. Not to be overly pious, but that's not the way I roll. Postings like this are always a good way to get your blood moving in the morning, but never ever result in conversions, so I generally just have fun with them. On the other hand, my Sister Believer has a very valid point here.
+
DidiE
post 30.Apr.2009, 02:16 PM
Post #8

Come to think of it, so do you, Derek.
+
Derekbeggs
post 30.Apr.2009, 02:23 PM
Post #9

Hi Didi E,
you're correct, I should have addressed it to the original poster.
I am glad you are up front about being christians, well done.
I am upfront about being an athiest.

I would suggest the difference is, I question what I am told and hold reason above faith. Luther said "Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has" so I am not surprised really that you dont enter any conversations which stimulate rational thought. However, that is off topic and I shall wait to see what replies I get from the OP regarding Islam and leave you to your boiling blood.
+
DidiE
post 30.Apr.2009, 03:57 PM
Post #10

Oh, Derek, she sweetly replies, your comment about me not wanting stimulation are wrong, but I forgive you, and if you turn your other cheek, I will forgive that one, too. And dearly forgiven, I am a reason whore, too, and love well-thought out opinions, but as a wise atheist once told me, Choose your battles. Christians are well familiar with the verse that says we don't cast our pearls before swine. Doubtless the Koran has something similar, as would any reasonable anarchist. All good thought systems point out the need to conserve your energies.

Wait a minute. Dude. You're in Germany. Whassamatter, don't you have a boycott of your own?
+
Dazzler
post 30.Apr.2009, 04:03 PM
Post #11

I feel the need to make a big bowl of popcorn and get a cozy chair. This could be an epic thread!
+
Princess P
post 30.Apr.2009, 04:06 PM
Post #12

My spider senses tells me that a post of complete and utter tosh is on it's way.

Pass the popcorn.
+
DidiE
post 30.Apr.2009, 04:09 PM
Post #13

Have to go to a big bonfire. Can't wait to see what a certain someone has to post regarding the latest Youtube expose of the infidels. Ring me on the bat phone if it's worth going to war for, but I just sort of doubt it.
+
Kind Man
post 30.Apr.2009, 04:37 PM
Post #14

Thanks Maria for your post smile.gif

Actually not all religions are the same.

Example: Buddu,Judsim,Baha, and the Christian, or this word "Christian" didnt exist on the time of Jesus. They added this word later into Bible. and also the "Bible" word doesnt exist in Bible.

well

if you compare and try to know meaning of these words they are usless word to be used for a true religion.

Only Islam has meaning the right meaning when it comes to religious believes in "God".

these other words like Baha,Judism,Christian and so on means nothing if you check meaning.

Islam means "Peace accuired by submitting your will to almighty God"
Judism is taken from a name of tribe
Budda was a person from india
Baha is name of person
Jesus is also person and christian means A follower of Christ. "Annointed" Annointed with oil
what does oil has to do with God? LOL

So i am telling you guys that there was only one religion and if you translate this true religion
into arabic it is called ISLAM.which doesnt speaks about a person, tribe, image,or not named after them. other religions are named after so many things LOL

Here is also a short explaination Click here to learn about it smile.gif
+
Renfeh Hguh
post 30.Apr.2009, 04:52 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Princess P @ 30.Apr.2009, 05:06 PM) *
My spider senses tells me that a post of complete and utter tosh is on it's way.. Pass the popcorn.

Your spider senses were correct PP... So you can see into the future with them. Anything else, can you heal the sick or feed thousands from a single loaf of bread?.

Perhaps you are the chosen one?

Time for all the fools to give up their pointless religions like Islam, Christianity and others.

All hail the great prophet!!

All hail Princess P!

smile.gif
+

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: