The Local _ Swedish news _ SweNazi extradited from Germany

Posted by: gsurya 25.Jan.2019, 09:30 PM

Funny how this news about this convicted SweNazi has not been all over the news in Sweden?

Sweden John Ausonius, the convicted killer known as "the laser man" for using a precision-scope rifle to target immigrants and a Holocaust survivor

This is really the kind of people the far-right SD & their voters promote and defend.

Posted by: Gamla Hälsingebock 25.Jan.2019, 09:45 PM

Patriots and freedom fighters will lead the way to a better Sweden!!!

Posted by: Bsmith 25.Jan.2019, 11:20 PM

Yeah, Venezuela here we come.

Posted by: Uncle Fred 26.Jan.2019, 12:46 AM

QUOTE (gsurya @ 25.Jan.2019, 09:30 PM) *

And what about the terrorists (some immigrants) that take out thousands of innocent people around the world. It is this that make the SD and far right. You don't have the balls to face up to that.
You spread racial hatred.

Posted by: gsurya 26.Jan.2019, 04:07 AM

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 25.Jan.2019, 11:46 PM) *
You spread racial hatred.

Biggest act of terror on record in the Nordic region, is by a far right SweNazi type - hate filled, bigot, anti-immigrant racist called Anders Behring Breivik. QED.

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 26.Jan.2019, 10:27 AM

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 26.Jan.2019, 12:46 AM) *
You spread racial hatred.

The majority of mass shootings in the us are from middle aged white men.

Crime and shootings etc happen within gang culture all over world.

Terrorism is more of an ominous threat that has been used largely for political reasons. Same with immigration.

Posted by: Bsmith 26.Jan.2019, 10:37 AM

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 10:27 AM) *

Nice to see that you are willing to admit that Islam is a political organization.

Posted by: Uncle Fred 26.Jan.2019, 11:07 AM

QUOTE (gsurya @ 26.Jan.2019, 04:07 AM) *

Biggest act of terror on record was 911 New York, was committed by hate filled anti western world Islamic terrorists. I would f'ing shut your big mouth if I was you. Once again you don't have the balls to stand up to that, you f'ing IndoNazi Bigot.

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 26.Jan.2019, 11:07 AM

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 26.Jan.2019, 10:37 AM) *

?

Nice to see you equate Islam with terrorism. Bigot.

Posted by: Uncle Fred 26.Jan.2019, 12:55 PM

Lot of bigots on here now. laugh.gif

Posted by: Bsmith 26.Jan.2019, 02:26 PM

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 10:07 AM) *
?

Nice to see you equate Islam with terrorism. Bigot.

Just as you equate Christianity with Brevik who never claimed any religious reasons for his terrible act. Meanwhile, hundreds, perhaps thousands, of terrorist acts are committed in the name of Islam each year. What is the natural reaction if one hears the shout, "Allah abukar" in a crowded market? Run like hell!

Posted by: Bsmith 26.Jan.2019, 02:30 PM

BTW, the definition of bigot is as follows: a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

It would appear that you are the biggest bigot on the forum. You really shouldn't be using big words if you don't know the meaning...

Posted by: Gamla Hälsingebock 26.Jan.2019, 03:02 PM

I think bigots are the heroes of those that do not like to be blown up by people who think that God is great...again laugh.gif rolleyes.gif

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 26.Jan.2019, 03:34 PM

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 26.Jan.2019, 02:26 PM) *

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 26.Jan.2019, 02:30 PM) *

Wasn’t me fool.

But yes, over history there has been a shit ton of violence in the name of your Christian god. Jesus you are clueless.

And how am I a bigot? Because I don’t agree with you equating Islam to terrorism? Terrorism has no nationality or religion.

What most politicians do is a terrorist act because they control by fear.

Here is the definition... since you are big on that...

What? No mention of Islam? Weird.

Conservatard

Posted by: Uncle Fred 26.Jan.2019, 04:19 PM

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 03:34 PM) *
Wasn’t me fool.

What most politicians do is a terrorist act because they control by fear.

Here is the definition... since you are big on that...

What? No mention of Islam? Weird.

Conservatard

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 26.Jan.2019, 04:34 PM

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 26.Jan.2019, 04:19 PM) *

If it is done to you and others with the pursuit of political aims, then yes.

And yes control by fear, as many politicians do, especially trump and SD, I would consider an act of terrorism. Just as you may feel intimidated by politicians welcoming immigrants, you could consider that terrorism...

Although the intent of welcoming is not intimidating, unlike fear tactics and language that SD and trump use, whose intent is to provoke fear, you and others may very well feel threatened by immigrants and the idea, so you can call that terrorism as well. Although I’d argue intent behind message

Posted by: intrepidfox 26.Jan.2019, 05:21 PM

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 04:34 PM) *
If it is done to you and others with the pursuit of political aims, then yes.

What planet do you live on???? To hell with Trump but SD are stating the facts concerning immigration, the violence and the costs due to the fools that have been trying to run the country previously

Posted by: Uncle Fred 26.Jan.2019, 05:23 PM

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 04:34 PM) *
If it is done to you and others with the pursuit of political aims, then yes.

I understand your point. Not far from where I live, there is an area where immigrants are on the street every night. There have been verbal and physical attacks on people walking though that area and often the police are called but do nothing. Many old people in the area fear for their lives. Would you say these immigrants and committing an act of terrorism.

Posted by: Bsmith 26.Jan.2019, 05:40 PM

No, no. That is just cultural enrichment.

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 26.Jan.2019, 05:43 PM

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 26.Jan.2019, 05:21 PM) *

I live on earth, you? Call it what you want, but what sd states are ideas based on the fear of a vanishing Sweden. They are using fear to intimidate people into siding with their political aim. Trump and sd are one in the same in that sense... trump saying America is vanishing we need to do something about it, sd saying Sweden as we remember and want will vanish so come to our side and we will protect and save you.

What’s so hard to understand... both are running a fear based campaign...

Is saying immigrants commit all the rape and crime not supposed to scare people? Who said that line, oh yeah both sd and trump.

To hell with you you wannabe anarchist atheist

But I will give it to you that Sweden’s previous govt created this situation. All Swedish politics and political parties are pathetic

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 26.Jan.2019, 05:23 PM) *

No because they have no political aim. If they feel their lives are threatened by these kids then i personally think that is assault. Don’t know how that would hold up in a court though, word against word in that situation unless recorded or witnesses.

Posted by: Uncle Fred 26.Jan.2019, 06:15 PM

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 05:43 PM) *

OK, what I should have also said, is that the people I speak off feel very intimated, that is why they are frightened to go out after dark.. You said the intimidation must have a political aim, yet I can find no reference to this in any online dictionary, maybe you can show me where I can this.

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 26.Jan.2019, 07:10 PM

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 26.Jan.2019, 06:15 PM) *

Google

Definition of terrorism/ terrorism definition.

Oxford dictionary

Wikipedia

Etc

I would call what you are describing as either assault or harassment.

And remember we are talking about terrorism... not terror or someone feeling terrorized.

It’s like the guy who shot up people in Norway... he is a terrorist because he had that huge political/ personal maniphesto written and his violence had the political aim of which his maniphesto described. If he didn’t have anything written, not even a note or trail of Facebook posts that were political, or what have you, i would just call them a mass shooter.

Like the guy who shot all the people in Vegas... what he did wasn’t politically motivated, at least I don’t think they had found anything, so I wouldn’t call him a terrorist.

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 26.Jan.2019, 07:16 PM

So back to how this all came about... a certain bsmith in post whatever number equated terrorism specifically to Islam.

If you are, bsmith, standing strong on your equation, then I would say Christianity is maybe the biggest terrorist organization in the world.

They have used fear, violence, punishment, intimidation, to push their governing ideology onto the masses for centuries.

Posted by: Svedallas 26.Jan.2019, 08:07 PM

QUOTE (gsurya @ 25.Jan.2019, 09:30 PM) *

This is because this is dominating the news:

The worst immigration minister in HISTORY!

Posted by: Uncle Fred 26.Jan.2019, 08:27 PM

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 07:10 PM) *
Google

Definition of terrorism/ terrorism definition.

Oxford dictionary

Wikipedia

Etc

I would call what you are describing as either assault or harassment.

I agree with your definition of terrorism, but that was not what I was asking.

I first asked the question "Just to clarify then, if I feel intimidated by something is that an act of terrorism." It seems you may have got confused with your answer and maybe that my fault for being a little misleading.

Now you answered my question with "If it is done to you and others with the pursuit of political aims, then yes."

So going back to your definition of intimidate, I cant find the word political on Google, the Oxford dictionary or Wikipedia.
So if I cant find that information them intimidation must be a terrorist act as you said.

Remember what you said,

What most politicians do is a terrorist act because they control by fear.

Here is the definition... since you are big on that...

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 26.Jan.2019, 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 26.Jan.2019, 08:27 PM) *
I agree with your definition of terrorism, but that was not what I was asking.

Remember what you said,

What most politicians do is a terrorist act because they control by fear.

Here is the definition... since you are big on that...

You are mistaken... I’ve only been talking about terrorism, not intimidation...

That’s why we are on different pages and you are getting confused... and confusing me.

I thought you were asking about terrorism. That’s all I’ve been defining

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 26.Jan.2019, 09:05 PM

Maybe you were confused when I was saying how if people feel intimidated by say social dems to welcome immigrants... a sort of fear and intimidation based on morality, then I could understand someone arguing that is terrorism.

I dunno how you got so confused.

Wtf uncle.

smile.gif

And in your example of the old folks being intimidated, that is, as I said before, assault or harrassment.

Posted by: Gamla Hälsingebock 26.Jan.2019, 09:25 PM

"I think a bigger problem to question is why the police don’t do anything about that?

The SD will...

Posted by: Bsmith 26.Jan.2019, 10:22 PM

The police are hamstrung by the PC nutters.

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 26.Jan.2019, 11:18 PM

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 26.Jan.2019, 09:25 PM) *

The SD will...

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 26.Jan.2019, 10:22 PM) *
The police are hamstrung by the PC nutters.

Says the two who don’t live in Sweden. One never has and one hasn’t in, what? 7-8 years?

Posted by: Uncle Fred 27.Jan.2019, 12:09 AM

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 09:01 PM) *
You are mistaken... I’ve only been talking about terrorism, not intimidation...

I thought you were asking about terrorism. That’s all I’ve been defining

I am not mistaken at all and I am not getting confused.

You previously stated "What most politicians do is a terrorist act because they control by fear.

Here is the definition... since you are big on that...
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."
So here you clarify that to intimidate is an act of terrorism.

I then questioned with "Just to clarify then, if I feel intimidated by something is that an act of terrorism."

You answered "If it is done to you and others with the pursuit of political aims, then yes."

As I said the definition of intimidate has nothing to do with political aims, so how does this leave things.

Now do you want another chance to answer that question.

Posted by: Uncle Fred 27.Jan.2019, 12:44 AM

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 26.Jan.2019, 07:16 PM) *

I totally agree with you here. Christianity was full of evil back in the middle ages, With priests ordering murders etc. Even to the Point of the plot to kill Queen Elisabeth 1 over the fear that they would lose control. Terrorism was all the rage back then.

Today we still live in a world full of terrorists. The list is huge, yes today there are Christian terrorists groups such as the Irish Republican Army and ETA the Basque terrorist group. But these are local to the cause.
So terrorism is not specifically to Islam as you say.
But take a look at this on Wikipedia.

Some what scary would you say.

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 27.Jan.2019, 08:11 AM

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 27.Jan.2019, 12:09 AM) *
I am not mistaken at all and I am not getting confused.

Here is the definition... since you are big on that...
So here you clarify that to intimidate is an act of terrorism.

Now do you want another chance to answer that question.

Because we are talking about the definition of terrorism you dumb piece of shit. Holy fuck are you inbred and retarded?

Intimidation in itself has nothing to do with terrorism. If intimidation is used in the purpose of a political agenda then it is terrorism. I have made this very clear you senile dumb fucking inbred Brit.

Posted by: Uncle Fred 27.Jan.2019, 11:56 AM

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 27.Jan.2019, 08:11 AM) *

I AM WRITING THIS IN CAPITALS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT PROPERLY. NOW YOU HAVE TOTALLY LOST IT, LOWERING WHAT LITTLE STANDARDS YOU HAVE TO NAME CALLING, GOD YOU MUST FEEL GOOD NOW.
THE QUESTION I ASKED YOU WAS ABOUT INTIMIDATION NOT TERRORISM, YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO READ ENGLISH TO UNDERSTAND THIS.
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH HERE WITH THIS STATEMENT,
“IF INTIMIDATION IS USED IN THE PURPOSE OF A POLITICAL AGENDA THEN IT IS TERRORISM.”
HERE YOU ARE TRYING TO CHANGE THE DEFINITION INTIMIDATE TO SUIT YOURSELF, YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES OF ENGLISH IF YOU WANT TO TAKE PART ON THIS FORUM.
BEFORE YOU RESPOND TO THIS THINK VERY, VERY CAREFULLY BECAUSE YOU DON’T WANT TO EMBARRASS AND MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF AGAIN.
NOW GROW UP LITTLE GIRL AND GO OUT TO PLAY, BEFORE YOU DO LET YOUR MUMMY FIRST, YOU DON’T WANT HER TO WORRY DO YOU.

Posted by: Bsmith 27.Jan.2019, 12:01 PM

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 27.Jan.2019, 08:11 AM) *

What a class act.

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 27.Jan.2019, 12:46 PM

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 27.Jan.2019, 11:56 AM) *
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH HERE WITH THIS STATEMENT,

Omg how stupid are you? Learn to type if you are gonna start speaking about language.

That statement clearly does not define or attempt to define intimidation. I have clearly been defining terrorism this entire time. Intimidation, as I have said over and over, is not, in itself terrorism. The use of intimidation or violence WITH A POLITICAL AIM IS TERRORISM.

I’m not changing the definition of intimidate because I was never defining it you inbred Brit.

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 27.Jan.2019, 12:52 PM

Sorry I was busy gagging to keep typing.

frighten or overawe (someone), especially in order to make them do what one wants.

That is the definition of intimidate.

If what one wants is part of their political agenda, then that could be terrorism. Although an argument for terrorism would be better if a group is being intimidated for the purpose of furthering a political agenda.

What are you even going at uncle?

Posted by: Uncle Fred 27.Jan.2019, 01:10 PM

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 27.Jan.2019, 12:46 PM) *

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 27.Jan.2019, 12:52 PM) *
Sorry I was busy gagging to keep typing.

That is the definition of intimidate.

What are you even going at uncle?

OK, it seems some form of normal service has resumed.

My point is, I asked a simple question that was never answered correctly.

In an earlier post you defined a terrorist act as

"the unlawful use of violence and intimidation"

This is the definition of intimidate according the Cambridge dictionary,

"To frighten or threaten someone, usually in order to persuade them to do something that you want them to do".

There is no mention of political aims as you so put it.

Can we agree at this point.

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 27.Jan.2019, 01:45 PM

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 27.Jan.2019, 01:10 PM) *
OK, it seems some form of normal service has resumed.

My point is, I asked a simple question that was never answered correctly.

In an earlier post you defined a terrorist act as

"the unlawful use of violence and intimidation"

This is the definition of intimidate according the Cambridge dictionary,

There is no mention of political aims as you so put it.

Can we agree at this point.

You are incorrectly quoting me... hence your confusion.

Paraphrasing since I’m not going back to the multiple posts I have already done... I defined terrorism as... to use your snippet... “the unlawful use of violence and intimidation”... WITH THE INTENT TO FURTHER A POLITICAL AGENDA...

The capitalized part is what turns violence, the threat or action, and intimidation into a terrorist act.

I agree with you, as said before, that intimidation in itself is NOT a terrorist act. I AGREE with you. You need to realize I was never talking about intimidation in itself. It is not automatically linked to terrorism... which I thought you could have understood when my position on the story of the old folks you mentioned... which was that the intimidation and violence brought onto them by teens in their neighborhood is HARRASSMENT or ASSAULT.

We good now?

Posted by: Gamla Hälsingebock 27.Jan.2019, 03:28 PM

The comedy level is quite acceptable now, hope it stays like this, we should thank this guy for livening up this place with his humour, tact and wonderfully crafted ideas and comments!!! rolleyes.gif

Posted by: Gjeebes 27.Jan.2019, 05:09 PM

Terrorism as defined by the Canadian Criminal Code:

"Under the Canadian Criminal Code, terrorism is defined as an act committed in whole or in part for a political, religious or ideological purpose, objective or cause, and that is done with the intent of intimidating the public or a segment of the public or compelling someone to do or refrain from doing something."

from: https://globalnews.ca/news/4891602/terrorism-kingston-arrests-analysis/

And, oddly, the people arrested were both Syrian refugees who arrived in Canada only a couple years ago.

Saywhat-in-the-face, seems like you've just made up your own scattered and vague definition of terrorism and then shat your pants repeatedly ever since.

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 27.Jan.2019, 05:23 PM

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 27.Jan.2019, 05:09 PM) *
Terrorism as defined by the Canadian Criminal Code:

from: https://globalnews.ca/news/4891602/terrorism-kingston-arrests-analysis/

Uh oh, here comes more scatalogical throwings from this guy.

Really? My definition was same as the Canadian minus religious and ideological motive. They are all one in the same to me.

Where in that article does it say the people were Syrian refugees?

Posted by: Gjeebes 27.Jan.2019, 05:41 PM

"Where in that article does it say the people were Syrian refugees?"

It doesn't, you windbag.

Can't you read?

"My definition was same...minus religious and ideological motive."

Right, so your definition was totally lacking...big of you to come through on that note.

And yes, rather disconcerting omissions considering your tone and the overall disarray of your arguments.

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 27.Jan.2019, 05:59 PM

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 27.Jan.2019, 05:41 PM) *
"Where in that article does it say the people were Syrian refugees?"

It doesn't, you windbag.

Can't you read?

"My definition was same...minus religious and ideological motive."

Ya don’t get it.

Religion, ideology, politics... it’s all the same to me. Don’t cherry pick and truncate quotes. U naughty boy. It’s like it’s like playing with the stats to push your narrative.

U mad?

No u no mad. U just good troll come out to play and flame up more ruckus. So you made up that they are Syrian refugees or you gonna post the article saying that. I know u like links. I like red hots

I like you wu tang. Bring da ruckus

Posted by: Gjeebes 27.Jan.2019, 06:14 PM

"Religion, ideology, politics... it’s all the same to me."

That's really quite bewildering. Such a simplistic view...I guess you don't do nuance. You'll fit right in with the Meatballs, if you ever move there from the Donald-"I-can't-build-the-wall"-Land.

"So you made up that they are Syrian refugees or you gonna post the article saying that."

You are a complete moron. I didn't state that "that" article claimed any such thing. Do try to keep up.

But, shit-for-brains, do you really think that is the only news piece around, for that event? You seriously have a limited perspective.

As usual, you simply know not what you speak of...such a catastrophic failure, you are.

The only one here, bedsides mainly Gamla and gsurya, who isn't getting "it", is you, you fanatical tantrum-throwing child.

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 27.Jan.2019, 06:52 PM

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 27.Jan.2019, 06:14 PM) *
"Religion, ideology, politics... it’s all the same to me."

Woof!

I never said that you said that in the article that they said that that was something that was of relevance and that which I said was not that you stated that fact but that you claim that they are such and such and that is what I said where in that article not that you said that but where in that article.

Be clear Dudley do right

What is this “it” you speak of?

My aunts are old, not new.

What do you have to offer?

U very mad.

Posted by: Gjeebes 27.Jan.2019, 06:55 PM

Rant away, Einstein.

You may continue with your ever so entertaining non-sense...

Posted by: isbjorn 27.Jan.2019, 07:06 PM

you guys seem to have lots of free time on your hands to talk shit on this place. Maybe get a job or something? be productive for the society instead of talking shit to someone you haven't met before

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 27.Jan.2019, 07:10 PM

QUOTE (isbjorn @ 27.Jan.2019, 07:06 PM) *

Why would I work on Sunday?

Posted by: Uncle Fred 27.Jan.2019, 07:50 PM

QUOTE (isbjorn @ 27.Jan.2019, 07:06 PM) *

How comes your on here then, why are you not at work.
We are smart enough to manage our time so as to have constructive debates. laugh.gif

Posted by: Saywhatwhat 27.Jan.2019, 08:01 PM

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 27.Jan.2019, 07:50 PM) *
How comes your on here then, why are you not at work.

Lol super constructive. We are changing the world here!

I guess that’s the “it” hjeebes was talking about.

Now I see the light