The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

EU student need advice.

Need advice regarding work.

CozmoDog
post 23.Jan.2017, 04:58 PM
Post #1

Hello everyone, my name is Thanasis I am 20 years old and I come from Greece, I currently reside in Stockholm with my cousin. The reason I am posting this here is because I would like some advice from people that have gone through my proccess in the past, Let me explain.
First of all, the reason I moved to Sweden was because I wanted to continue my studies and get a University degree, I made my application and everything went well, the problem is that classes do not start until the end of August, which is a pretty long time from now, in that time I would like to maybe find some work to support myself and help my cousin aswell. So my question is what would be the best way to go about finding work, part time, full time either is fine and I am willing to do any work. I search online everyday but it is not as clear as I would like it to be, I came across arbetsformedlingen but before I visit one of their offices I wanted to ask as an EU member am I eligible to use their services or is it only for immigrants.

Thank you in advance guys, I hope i made everything clear enough.
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: