The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »    Reply to this topic

Hashish in Stockholm

Braderunner Rennuredarb
post 17.Jan.2006, 11:26 AM
Post #16

QUOTE (Mike)
Users are losers.

Only users lose drugs
Go to the top of the page
+
*Cyberfluff*
post 17.Jan.2006, 11:28 AM
Post #17

QUOTE (Jason)
Only users lose drugs

[img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/happy/859.gif[/img]
+
Beth
post 17.Jan.2006, 11:31 AM
Post #18

QUOTE (The Local)
May we politely remind everyone that by posting to this forum you are agreeing to the terms and conditions, which you can see when you make a post. We particularly draw your attention to 4c.
l

can you give us the link..for convenience 8)
+
Beth
post 17.Jan.2006, 11:32 AM
Post #19

QUOTE (Mike)
Are you saying my sound judgement is falling on deaf ears?

do you get a lot of that mike :wink:
+
Mike
post 17.Jan.2006, 11:34 AM
Post #20

QUOTE (Beth)
do you get a lot of that mike :wink:

I wouldn't know. I'm too in love with myself to care whether people are listening. laugh.gif :shock:
+
Nuname
post 17.Jan.2006, 11:40 AM
Post #21

4. We will remove posts which put us in legal jeopardy, or which may be prejudicial to the commercial interests of The Local Europe AB, including, but not limited to, those which are:

a. Potentially or actually in breach of copyright laws in that they include direct reproductions of material already published elsewhere;

b. Potentially libellous or defamatory;

c. An incitement to break the law.

(took me ages to find this, could do with a smoke now to relieve the stress)
+
Beth
post 17.Jan.2006, 11:43 AM
Post #22

thanks toby. biggrin.gif
+
The Local
post 17.Jan.2006, 11:55 AM
Post #23

Sorry - missed out the link last time - you can hop straight to the terms and conditions here.

Kind regards

The Local
+
Jules
post 17.Jan.2006, 12:31 PM
Post #24

With all due respect to the local, it does not seem to me that anything in this thread contravenes
article 4C. What was given were opinions, and as such could not reasonably be seen as any form of incitment.
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 17.Jan.2006, 12:50 PM
Post #25

Hmm, well I know Sweden's view of drugs is rather different to the prevailing one in London, what's the penalty for being caught with a bit of puff then?
+
*Streja*
post 17.Jan.2006, 12:51 PM
Post #26

I think the local was right...
+
*Cyberfluff*
post 17.Jan.2006, 12:53 PM
Post #27

QUOTE (Jules)
With all due respect to the local, it does not seem to me that anything in this thread contravenes
article 4C. What was given were opinions, and as such could not reasonably be seen as any form of incitment.

I think that was intended as a polite reminder before anyone actually crosses the line. I could be wrong, of course, but that was my interpretation.
+
Ems
post 17.Jan.2006, 12:55 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (geraco)
...Sweden's vilification of the drug and the acceptance of people to treat hash like heroine and smokers like junkies makes me really annoyed.

It is annoying indeed. Also, it seems to me that even tobacco smokers are often treated like junkies.
+
geraco
post 17.Jan.2006, 01:07 PM
Post #29

yeah i think it is just the tip of the iceberg. the whole world appears to becoming too careful about everything. we slag rock stars for trashing hotels and hitting journalists, when we once applauded that kind of behaviour. smoking is being banned all over the world in public places,

I mean when was the last time a drummer choked on his own vomit ( or as in spinal tap on someone elses vomit) when was thelast time coldplay thrashed a hotel room, even the darkness , which for a moment brought us back to the led, are pussies when it comes to outrageous behaviour.

i want my rockstars high and out of control, i want young people to spend at least 5 years fooken themselves up and then the rest of their lives grinning about it. and i want my politicans in hotel rooms with tons of drugs and prostitutes.

ah we are part of the most boring generation.
+
Jules
post 17.Jan.2006, 01:18 PM
Post #30

Melanie you may be right. I just didn't want such an interesting thread on cultural attitudes to disappear for no reason. We have had other threads about illegal activities that have generated enourmous interest, without being the target of any censorship, i.e. the long thread about rape last year. I know the cases are very different, but it is a forum for discussion and I would hate to see anything mildly unorthodox suddenly being whisked away. I of course respect The Locals right to moderate its own site according to its own views, I just didn't want this to be done too hastily, at the expense of all the people who actively contribute.
+

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: