The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
35 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > »    Reply to this topic

My experience "trying" to move to Sweden

Please god, just end me now

Gjeebes
post 23.Jul.2018, 04:38 PM
Post #226

"You cannot leave a country and bring its cultural lifestyle with you and live it in another country..."

Really? In Sweden, the multi-culti "paradise"?

Are you sure? But then again, you've never lived in Sweden, and so, alas, you simply know nothing about which you speak.

You should just stick to offering people suicide instructions. It seems to be your calling.
Go to the top of the page
+
Gjeebes
post 23.Jul.2018, 04:42 PM
Post #227

"Swedes live unaware. Like in a bubble."

Oh, ya.

They are like poorly programmed robots.

And tell one sometime, that mostly no one in the world gives a thought to Sweden. Just watch their face as their high-horse self-adoration collapses into the passive-aggressive fist-in-the-pocket.

Living there is hell. The only thing it is worth, is rich humour, once you have left it behind in your dust!

The insight into the inner working of Swedes, and their "goodestness" country, really packs some powerful comedy.

Sweden is like a majestic, once-imperial, comic strip. The comedy is so simple...a true reflection of the society.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 23.Jul.2018, 04:58 PM
Post #228

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 23.Jul.2018, 05:01 PM) *
And yet you are in Sweden? Perhaps you are better of in Spain then...

In Spain jobs are the problem. As explained in my previous post.

Sweden only has jobs and salaries, if you have the connections because plenty of jobs but only through connections, that's all.

Everything else is better in Spain. Life, food, housing, women!... who won't look at you with panic faces or simply ignore the rest of the universe, owning a car is not so overly prohibited as in sweden.

In Spain you get more for less money. In sweden you pay overpriced and get half the service and still you must look happy for paying for crappy food, crappy delivery, overpriced second hand rentals in a country that it is almost empty and still excuses, excuses and more excuses to only build for buyers while the renters need to queue years for just an apartment in the country with the highest taxes in the world.

No queues for housing that little secret you never hear anywhere. Because my first surprise in sweden was the massive joke housing is in this country. And how ignorant swedes are in general about their own system... or... maybe they are not ignorant, they just look the other way.. ;-)
+
Svedallas
post 23.Jul.2018, 06:02 PM
Post #229

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 23.Jul.2018, 05:58 PM) *
In Spain jobs are the problem. As explained in my previous post. Sweden only has jobs and salaries, if you have the connections because plenty of jobs but only through connect ... (show full quote)

As i said before, then why are you in Sweden??

No one has a gun to your head to stay here. From what you write, you would rather be in spain anyway.

So stop complaining.
+
Svedallas
post 23.Jul.2018, 06:03 PM
Post #230

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 23.Jul.2018, 05:58 PM) *
In Spain jobs are the problem. As explained in my previous post. Sweden only has jobs and salaries, if you have the connections because plenty of jobs but only through connect ... (show full quote)

As i said before, then why are you in Sweden then??

No one has a gun to your head to stay here. From what you write, you would rather be in spain anyway.

So stop complaining or be quiet
+
intrepidfox
post 23.Jul.2018, 06:09 PM
Post #231

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 23.Jul.2018, 03:00 PM) *
Spanish job market is tough and very precarious, even if you have a job most likely you will be underpaid and overworked. But there people won't put poker faces if you mak ... (show full quote)

Then fuck off back to Spain. Simple. The same goes to all the other "i hate Sweden" morons. It´s so simple, Ryanair and Norwegian are cheap
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 23.Jul.2018, 11:03 PM
Post #232

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 23.Jul.2018, 07:09 PM) *
Then fuck off back to Spain. Simple. The same goes to all the other "i hate Sweden" morons. It´s so simple, Ryanair and Norwegian are cheap

That is precisely the way it's done in sweden. People move in believing the propaganda and lies, because it's all LIES about sweden. Then I spend like 20000 euros in trying to survive in this malevolent country and then a john doe like you tells me to fuckoff back to Spain.

The more I have to deal with that mind set of "if you don't like it then go", the more I realize the entire system in sweden, specially HOUSING is designed precisely for that purpose. Get our money, frustrate the foreigner with 6 year queues to find a fucking apartment that I could get in a month in Spain with little effort or live in second hand apartment with contracts of 3,6 months at most. Then and most of us will eventually have to leave. Because the system is a TRAP, and nobody outside sweden has any idea about what's like living in sweden.

What amazes me is the cynical and malevolent way swedes use housing as a way to kick people out, because let's be honest it's a massive scam and swedes know it. No word on SVT public television is proof they are all in it and they know the consequences of the lack of rentals. It's INSULTING that swedes tell me their country is the best. What a joke!!!.

Malevolent culture, where looking the other way, spreading rumors about others and discrediting other cultures is a national sport. Best way to be competitive is to destroy, discredit other cultures. Sure. Then you see them in Spain getting drunk at 4pm Friday until late weekend. Breaking, destroying, vomiting, and doing all the things the mighty swedes cannot do in their homeland. Sure, superior culture. In your dreams.

Keep up with the housing scam. You are going to lose everything.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 24.Jul.2018, 12:27 AM
Post #233

What propaganda and lies about Sweden did you come across that were so convincing that you left Spain???

Can you reveal the sources so we all can see what led you to believe what you now call propaganda after being in Sweden for a while???

Can you enlighten us???

It would help in understanding what newcomers feel when they live in Sweden for a while...
+
Svedallas
post 24.Jul.2018, 07:43 AM
Post #234

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 24.Jul.2018, 12:03 AM) *
That is precisely the way it's done in sweden. People move in believing the propaganda and lies, because it's all LIES about sweden. Then I spend like 20000 euros in t ... (show full quote)

Then LEAVE!!!
+
robbie1985
post 24.Jul.2018, 08:23 AM
Post #235

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 23.Jul.2018, 07:09 PM) *

Exactly.

Noone has a gun to head making you stay, and if you came from Spain then certainly noone was holding a gun to head to make you come to Sweden.

How about we reintroduce accountability back into the world. If YOU as a grown consenting adult move to another country that is YOUR decision. If it turns out bad, then own it, don't blame the country you voluntarily moved to.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 24.Jul.2018, 09:06 AM
Post #236

QUOTE (robbie1985 @ 24.Jul.2018, 09:23 AM) *
Exactly.Noone has a gun to head making you stay, and if you came from Spain then certainly noone was holding a gun to head to make you come to Sweden.How about we reintroduce ... (show full quote)

That's very hypocritical given the fact how housing system works in sweden. A well elaborated TRAP. A SCAM, A PYRAMID SCHEME. CORRUPTION.

But sweden has designed housing for buyers with no queues for them so the only way to stay in this country without having to move from second hand is just that buy an apartment.

So passively, which is a very swedish thing, housing is being used as a tool to make people leave.

That's one of the reasons swedes are very hypocritical. they know that people leave their money in sweden when they move in, making sweden richer in the end housing is the big elephant in the room. That's why it's not in any list of important issues in sweden, because malevolently swedes know that without being able to buy an apartment, the foreigner is forced to queue 5-10 year for a rental or live in second hand and second hand is a punishment.

So in the end sweden is designed to take foreigners money and after a while you leave exhausted because very few can stay in a country where people must queue in order to live in a stable accommodation.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 24.Jul.2018, 09:12 AM
Post #237

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 24.Jul.2018, 01:27 AM) *
What propaganda and lies about Sweden did you come across that were so convincing that you left Spain???Can you reveal the sources so we all can see what led you to believe wh ... (show full quote)

HOUSING.

But sadly nobody speaks about it therefore nobody knows outside sweden.

housing is a massive trap in sweden. It's so, so unbelieable what's happening.

In Spain there are no queues to find housing, we don't live in second hand rentals, we don't malevolently create scarcity with rental housing to drive people buy homes.

What I see in sweden is beyond malevolence. Sweden is a sick country. Where people ignore the problem because they know they can keep competition out, because if one can't find rental then I am out.

One thing I have noticed among swedes is how they ignore others when a subject is not convinient or how they look the other way when they don't want to hear something. It's like if all swedes were programmed to act the same way.

Housing is the key in sweden, and that's why it's not in any list of important subjects because they know a lot of people move to sweden believing the propaganda and then BANG!!. They get crashed by having to queue for a rental or living in second hand in 6 month contracts.

That's why SVT says nothing about the subject, because everybody knows the consequences, and they look the other way.

In Spain we have our problems but the hypocrisy and MALEVOLENCE I have seen in sweden... NO WAY!!!.

sweden is a sick country. really it's a sick country.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 24.Jul.2018, 09:16 AM
Post #238

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 24.Jul.2018, 08:43 AM) *
Then LEAVE!!!

That's the plan mighty swedes have.

- Take our money.
- Make us queue for rentals until we get tired.
- Kick us out like nothing happened.

Swedes know that very few can stand this passive harsh environment that's why they look so happy when others leave. Less competition and more cash coming into the country.

Never seen so much hypocrisy and malevolence in my life.

Sweden is a sick country.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 24.Jul.2018, 09:30 AM
Post #239

I'd like to add that swedes are fooling the entire world. Because nobody knows about the queues for rentals about the second hand market outside sweden.

it's the biggest scam I have experienced in my life.

I thought Spain was a corrupt country but in sweden, you are good at hiding your trash under the mattress.

People put poker faces in sweden, they look the other way but they know what role housing plays in sweden.

It's sickening. It's pure dihonesty hidden. Because housing is a necesity.

When I look into facebook groups of people begging for a rental because they cannot find anything, People living in a car because they couldn't find an apartment in time. All that stuff no SVT or media speaks about making it invisible. It's sickening!!.

Then you see the svensons walking in the streets with that poker faces because they know the system is designed for them. They know they have been in the queue forever and by the time they need an apartment they will have it.

sweden is a sick country. really, sweden is mentally sick. Because the shit housing is in sweden is unlike I have never seen in my fucking life.

MALEVOLENT culture.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 24.Jul.2018, 09:48 AM
Post #240

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 23.Jul.2018, 05:42 PM) *
They are like poorly programmed robots.And tell one sometime, that mostly no one in the world gives a thought to Sweden. Just watch their face as their high-horse self-adorat ... (show full quote)

I like to take long walks, I notice the high horse faces, even among women. They act if all of them belong to a higher class. That's why it's so difficult to meet people.
In the jobs I had they always made jokes about my country and the region I came from. They liked to make passive aggressive comments.

Once I swede made jokes about southern people calling them the "N" word.

Then they all look with those poker faces. Never seen such high ego in my life.

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 23.Jul.2018, 05:42 PM) *
The insight into the inner working of Swedes, and their "goodestness" country, really packs some powerful comedy.

I think, swedes believable they are kind of a superior culture and in their own hallucination they treat almost everybody else as inferior.

It's a unique culture in the negative sense, because they are drowning in narcissism and arrogance.

When I was at SFI, the students in my class were repeating words in swedish. when the finished the teacher said, "wow, you are so pros", she looked down and laughed. That small detail is what the swedish culture is all about. They think we immigrants are a piece of trash unless we are american or british.

Never seen so much passive aggressiveness and arrogance.

Swedes are smooth dishonest people, super mega passive aggressive, and very very very arrogant. They underestimate others and when they can't compete, swedes spread rumors about their opponent, mostly behind his back. Key problems like housing are ignored from media because they know how important they are. Super hypocritical society.

They like grabbing an african american kid and take photo with him, because the only thing swedes want is self image, that's the only thing they have, image.

Did I say swedes are hypocritical?. YES, they are.
+

35 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: